教育王國

標題: 08-09 K1K Kent Road, any classmate? [打印本頁]

作者: ivychin    時間: 08-8-30 00:11     標題: 08-09 K1K Kent Road, any classmate?

Hi,
My son is Ian, I want to know his classmates and mothers and to share our opinion!!

作者: shirley_chan    時間: 08-9-1 12:32

Hi, my daughter, Heather, is in K1K (Kent Rd, pm)
作者: godivachoc    時間: 08-9-1 15:57

hello both, my daughter Godiva also in the same class...

did you go to the orientation on Friday pm? saw a few classmates but not sure the names though...
作者: shirley_chan    時間: 08-9-1 17:01

Yes, we have been to the orientation.  They have divided the class into different sections.  So, not many students in the same time slot.  Seems not many girls in the class.  In my section, only Heather and another girl.  Others are all boys.
作者: ivychin    時間: 08-9-2 00:30

原帖由 godivachoc 於 08-9-1 15:57 發表
hello both, my daughter Godiva also in the same class...

did you go to the orientation on Friday pm? saw a few classmates but not sure the names though...

My orientation was at 1430hrs, I remember a clever girl with long hair who can do what the teacher said, is your daughter?
My son Ian has not attended any nursury class b4, I believe he must cry hardly in the first week, I can't imagine how can he get on the school bus!
作者: shirley_chan    時間: 08-9-2 11:40

Our orientation was at 1:30pm, so that clever girl was not my daughter.  But Heather was eager to participate.  Whenever Ms Mi asked who wants to come out and try, she immediately raised her hand and got out and try.  She was like that when she was in N1 last year.

Did Ian like the school on the orientation day?  If so, he should be alright.
作者: ivychin    時間: 08-9-2 18:19

原帖由 shirley_chan 於 08-9-2 11:40 發表
Our orientation was at 1:30pm, so that clever girl was not my daughter.  But Heather was eager to participate.  Whenever Ms Mi asked who wants to come out and try, she immediately raised her hand and  ...

Luckily he didn't cry when aboarding the school bus. After that, I went to KV to see him, he still didn't cry indeed, I can't believe!!
After school, he told me
(1) he cried once in the class
(2) Ms Mi gave him biscuits during tea time
(3) A little girl is sitting besides him
(4) he went to toilet/handwash twice with 'Sumsum's help!

Everything seems smooth, hope that it will continue!
作者: RCmommy    時間: 08-9-2 22:14

Hi, all K1K parents,

My girl is WingWing. Nice to meet you all!!
I think WingWing went smoothly today. She enjoyed her snack time and the marshmallow very much.

Question: For the kids who take school bus, do they leave the school ahead of others, before the gate opens for parent pick-up? As I saw not too many kids waiting in room 3 today.
作者: godivachoc    時間: 08-9-2 22:44

hello RCmommy, ivychin and Shirley_Chan, very nice to meet you all here...

we didn't have a smooth day like yrs... not sure was it because we didn't send her to nursery before... only attended some playgroups...

my daughter Godiva has cried so bad when daddy sent her to school today (i am not in town and lucky that i didn't go, she wouldn't let me leave i am sure)... and ran immediately to follow daddy... one of the teachers "grapped" her back to the class... when my mom picked her up after school, she said she didn't want to go to school tomorrow... but changed her mind on the way down to the MTR... said the snack time was good (we prepared cheese sandwiches with some wallnuts)... everyone queued up for weewee but she didn't weewee... she seemed ok when she came out from the class... but i can't imagine if we put her on the schoolbus next month, how will she behave... must cry like crazy i am sure...

hope tomorrow will be better la...
作者: ivychin    時間: 08-9-3 00:40

Dear parents,
It was so exciting to pick Ian up from the school bus, he still didn't cry!!! I bought him to Wellcome supermarket to buy a chocolate egg to him immediately. It is unbelievable since he relies on me very much, although  I have employed a domestic helper almost 3 months, he still doesn't let her touch him when I am at home, I have to take bath to him everyday!!

Ian told me he doesn't want to go to school before, I learnt a method from other mothers.
I said I want to be you because the big & beautiful school only allows smart KV student to aboard, the driver & teacher love children very much. I talk to him 5-6 times every day, he believes it is proud to have the chance to get on it!  Besides, I ask him teaching my husband & me what Ms Mi teaches him every day, he said 'yes', he thinks we have not been to school before, he shares his knowledge to us!
But children will change their mind easily, maybe some days later he doesn't want to go to school,
so that I will continue to praise him everyday.

Also, I informed the teachers in the school bus that this is the first day Ian goes to school and he doesn't attend any nusery class before, then I saw a teacher sitting besides him and talked to him, she is a good teacher indeed. Ian told me a teacher played and with him when he was on the way to school & he loved her so much!! Hoping it is useful to Godiva on her first day on School Bus!!
作者: godivachoc    時間: 08-9-3 18:18

tks ivychin for the tips... i will share with my family.. hope godiva will improve..

today she also cried very bad.. my mom told me only 4-5 children cried in the class... and she was the one the loudest... it was so heart-broken for her to watch so she left...

when she returned to pick her up, she was really relaxed and gentlely smiled sitting on her chair... then great smile when she saw my mom... in general she was happy at school... only the feeling of "separation" that made her felt like us leaving her... hope everyday has a small improvement la...
作者: shirley_chan    時間: 08-9-4 11:59

Heather didn't tell us much about the school as she was really tired after school.  On the first day, she was not happy at school and didn't tell us the reason.  We tried to prompt her what happened in school, she said that Ms Mi asked her to 坐定定.  But she loves Ms Kung.  On the second day, she told me Ms Chung let her feeding fishes and it was fun.  I asked her if it should be Ms Kung and not Ms Chung, she said Ms Kung was not there.  

She has to spend an hour on the school bus.  She never spend so much time on transportation before.  She was extremely tired after getting off the bus.  Not sure if she can apdot the new schedule after back to normal school hour.
作者: RCmommy    時間: 08-9-4 13:30

WingWing told me that the girls went to feed the fish and the boys had to stay in the classroom and watch TV; not sure if it's true that only girls fed the fish??!!!!!
作者: ivychin    時間: 08-9-4 15:52

Ian told me he went to feed the fish  & played balls(but he can't tell how to play) yesterday. The mosquitos bite his leg so it's getting red. Today he doesn't want to go to school (but no crying), I think he likes the school but just doesn't want to separate with me only!!

Besides, I found that  Ms MI also teaches Class K1D (a.m.), we can also read the message of this class to know more!!
作者: ivychin    時間: 08-9-4 15:55

Hi parents,
May I know where do all of u live?
I live in Tsing  Yi while Ian has to wait the school at 1230hrs and get off at 1620hrs.
作者: shirley_chan    時間: 08-9-4 17:53

We live in Shatin.  Get on the school bus at 12:25pm and get off at 16:55.
作者: godivachoc    時間: 08-9-4 22:43

hi hi... we live in TKO... we don't take schoolbus for now... worrying she couldn't accept so many new changes within such short period of time...

today is the same again... cried so bad walking into the class... hope tomorrow will be better la... keep it up la...
作者: ivychin    時間: 08-9-4 23:40

Ian told me he has watching TV (aeroplane), played train ....but cannot played outside ....but I wondered if it was true coz he wears  P.E. uniform today.

I think watching TV is true coz WingWing had also mentioned before.

Ms MI is very polite and helpful... since I left a message asking sth abt Ian, she called me after school & explained detail.
作者: RCmommy    時間: 08-9-5 13:37

We live in Kln City area. We have either auntie or myself take her to school.

WingWing was reluctant to tell me what had happened in the class yesterday. She just told me she fell asleep while others were getting onto the school bus.

As I've read from other K1 threads that the teacher might call the parents. Please let us know if any of you receives any "voluntary" phone call from Ms Mi/Ms Kung.

Poor Godiva, I truly hope she will  adjust to school life very soon.

Thank you Ivychin for reminding us to read the thread of K1D.
作者: ivychin    時間: 08-9-5 17:02

How is Godiva today? hoping better and better.....

Just relax, most children will stop crying shortly when parents left.

Ian told me he had singing with piano today..also watched TV (aeroplane)...but not feed the fish or go outside...

RCMommy, I am pleased to share what I know with all of u!!
作者: godivachoc    時間: 08-9-8 12:32

hello ladies... so glad to learn about the school life since godiva didn't share much about school. but in general, she likes school think...

i asked godiva before whether any singing or playing piano in the class, she said NO... see she didn't pay any attention to the class i think... and she said she didn't play any toys... which i have doubt as well... probably i should call ms MI as well later on to double check...

my mom told me she didn't cry on friday when sending her in.... a bit resistance when getting into the class but eventually said good bye to my mom without any crying or screaming... that is a good sign... but see how it goes today as well, especially after the weekend...

p.s. i am so glad that i have u gals to share...
作者: RCmommy    時間: 08-9-8 15:16

I took WingWing to school this afternoon. There were only about 5 kids when we were there and 2 girls were crying. 1 teacher was pampering 1 of them and the other gir had her grandma there...
WingWing told me she had a sore-throat, so i stayed and played puzzles with her for about 5 min. Her mood got better after i told her daddy will pick her up and take her to dr after class.
作者: ivychin    時間: 08-9-8 23:53

Hi RCmommy, may I know when did u & WIngWing arrived school? ...coz Ian takes school bus everyday, I knew he arrived school at abt 1320hrs at the 1st day....coz I waited for him there...I believe the arrival time is abt the same every day...he may be 1 of the 5 students in the class, did u see a boy with round face ....what did he do????

It's glad to know Godiva didn't cry on Friday...  everyday will go better & better !!

Ian told me he:
(1)played滑梯...but just once & had to queue up...maybe too many students & just got one滑梯
(2)watched TV with firecars
(3)singing & played piano..he said "children piano"...I don't know true or not
(4)"wee wee" 2 times

just want to share what the children learnt in class..he told me he loves to go to school...actually, I am extremely happy when I knew that...I really know it's hard to be a mother..
作者: ivychin    時間: 08-9-9 00:11

Hi ladies, I suggested all of u read the below 2 messages I found. Ian can tell me he needs to rest his head on the table several times a day & cannot talk to others in class. ...But he still loves to go to school....it is amazing...Actually, KV has it's own method to teach children.

(1)學校會用10幾個星期, 去訓練小朋友嘅紀律, 令佢哋鍾意返學同學校。之後再慢慢進入寫字, 其他課程。我相信呢個就係KV同其他學校嘅分別, 開始明白點解咁多家長嘅小朋友咁自律。

我老公成日話, 一間有咁多年辦學經驗嘅學校, 佢有一套方法... 好相信KV... 我99, 老爺都係教書。99成日教我哋, 佢開學都係唔教書住, 約法三章, 同d學生講清楚晒d rules...大家明白大家嘅要求喎!

我個妹又係教書, 成個周星x拍電影咁, 佢同d學生又講笑, 又鬧。要大家專重, 無人敢傾計, d飛仔學生都好專重佢, 重會幫手叫d同學收聲。所以有咗discipline, 有個環境比老師同學真真正正地上堂。呢d quality, 比起知識更重要。

我囝囝個私人老師就好怕一間要小朋友坐定定嘅學校, 佢聽人講KV好嚴, 佢prefer 活動d, international 就最好啦。佢都講, 佢只係聽, 無認識KV學生。

(2)My friend told me (she knew this from her friend as her friend's son went to KV before) that K1 students had to go through the disciplinary training during the first term of the school year. That is cannot talk in class, sit properly, etc. Students cannot talk to each other even during snack time. They have to rest their head on the table during recess, etc. Therefore, the child probably couldn't tell you the names of his/her classmates and neighbours because they are not allowed to talk in class. The teachers will probably tell the students that things happen in class are secrets and cannot tell parents. Therefore, your children may not tell you many things about their school lives. My daughter was very quiet and didn't tell me anything about her K1 school life back then. Last year, after I knew this from my friend, I asked my daughter about this 'no talking' rule in the 1st term. She told me that's really the case. No talking at all. This is what KV regarded as disciplinary training. After the 1st term which is around December, students may talk and get more active in class. No wonder I felt that my daughter started talking about her classmates after the K1 Christmas party.
Some think this is good training, some don't. I am quite looking forward to it as I would like my son learns to sit still and behave.
作者: shirley_chan    時間: 08-9-9 09:33

Heather seldom talks about what happened at school.  But last Friday, she said many things (maybe she was in good mood).  She told me Ms Kung played piano, Ms Mi sang, and the children clapped.  They sang London bridge is falling down (as she ask me and her dad to play with her at home).  Then they went to toilet.  They have to put their hands on their knees after "wee wee". Then 君姐gave them tissue to clean up.  However, usually we helped her to clean up at home.  I asked Heather if anyone would help her, she said no.  I guess I have to train her on that part at home now.

One day she told us that she told the teacher she has Barney also.  I guess they have watched Barney video or has a Barney doll.
作者: godivachoc    時間: 08-9-9 09:48

thank you so much ladies for sharing the info about KV and the class... Godiva doesn't talk much about her school life so i felt quite worrying and disappointed without knowing much about what happened... but now read your messages below, i understand it's a process they need to go thru... NO TALKING... no wonder she asked us not to talk during dinner few times already... i thought she was just trying to join our conversation.. hahahah...

godiva didn't cry neither yesterday... hope she will enjoy her schoollife from no on...

btw, seems your children told much more of their activities in school than mine... can you share how old is your child? just to understand is it b'coz she is younger than others or she is just not good at expressing it..
作者: ivychin    時間: 08-9-9 15:10

Ian was born on 9 May 05.
作者: shirley_chan    時間: 08-9-9 15:36

Heather was born on 16 Sep, 05.
作者: RCmommy    時間: 08-9-9 17:36

WingWing is an April girl.

Hi, Ivychin,
WingWing sits close to the "fireplace". However, I dont' take WingWing to school everyday, only once a week. Maybe I can look for Ian & tell you about him if I see him? May I know where his seat is/close to?? But I remeber when I took WingWing into the class oom yesterday, at about 1:20-1:25pm,there were already 2 boys sitting inside. They both were very calm, but I didn't pay attention of what they were doing though.....
Yes, I believe your info is true that the kids have to put their heads and arms on the table & rest after they finish their snack, as WingWing told me the same thing.
作者: godivachoc    時間: 08-9-10 10:48

forgot to quote, Godiva was born on Sept 26, 2005...

i checked with her as well, they did put the head on the table, and queued up for slide and weewee... but she only said yes or no after i asked her... she seems surprised that i knew (ahhahaha... she didn't know i came to Bk to chat lei...)... and she said Ms. Mi gave her the sticker yesterday...

so far last 2 days, Godiva didn't cry when going into the class... hope she will keep it up la...
作者: ivychin    時間: 08-9-12 01:02

On 10/9, Ian told me「月亮圓, 月亮光,好像燈籠在天上!」, besides, 「食茶點,各位小朋友好想食茶點,唔該老師幫我斟水」。 It's very funny!!

On 11/9, Ian told me「打開雪櫃、打開雪櫃有"菓汁"有"菓汁",快啲仃Kui 出嚟,快快啲仃Kui 出嚟,飲咗Kui、飲咗Kui!」.... besides, he bought me to the music room singing ABC song....
作者: ivychin    時間: 08-9-12 01:15

Hi, RCmommy,
Ian cannot tell me the place he sits, but I think one of the boys might be him. It's glad to now he can behave well in the classroom coz he is very very active & talkative......he doesn't know the name of his classmates.....just mentions Ms MI ....remember to give the children water when pick them up, Ian drinks half bottle everytime...I guess he only can drink at snack time.....unless he ask for...
作者: shirley_chan    時間: 08-9-12 12:34

Heather told me they watched JJ during snack time yesterday.  I don't know what JJ is and she said it's an areoplane.  And they played hula hoop in the garden.
作者: godivachoc    時間: 08-9-12 17:37

wow... your children did tell u alot of what happened... i now have concern that godiva would have problem of expressing herself or remembering what she learned in the class? she doesn't tell me anything about the class.. even if i asked, only yes or no, but didn't tell anything at all???

godiva has 氣管敏感 that she has been wearing mask to the class in last few days (even if she didn't cough, she still asked for the mask!!!)... doctor said today that air pollution will lengthen the recovery time as well...
作者: ivychin    時間: 08-9-17 01:19

Ian sang a new song to me last Friday, let's share:「吹一吹個大波波,吹一吹個大波波,吹一吹個大波波,笑着吹波!」.....He was disappointed since he cannot go outside to feed the fish...he said girls can go outside while boys has to stay in classroom....watched TV-Hello Kitty..

I think Godiva is only 「慢熱」,maybe she knows all the things but just want to tell others in later time, she still observes the teachers & classmates...they will get the homework in November...many time for her to adapt to the school....don't worry.....

Ian likes to talk, he can talk in the whole day indeed!......it is his character!

Maybe a month later Godiva also talks a lot!!!
作者: jessken    時間: 08-9-17 09:22

Hello, 各位媽咪,我最近才學識上BabyKingdom呢個網,好開心search到K1K班,我的仔仔叫Ken,住土瓜灣,是搭根德園校車返學,9月4日出世,我真的非常開心收到各位媽咪報告的學校情況,因Ken只講有音樂堂,問他唱什麼歌,他只能說ABC, Twinkle Little Star, London Bridge ............ 沒有告訴我唱月亮歌,雪櫃歌.......Ian真的很聰明,連歌詞也能講得咁清楚,當我同亜Ken唱月亮歌......總之Ian之前所提及的所有歌,Ken好開心,問我點解識唱,哈哈.希望能和各位媽咪和小朋友保持聯絡.   
作者: jessken    時間: 08-9-17 09:41

昨天原來是Heather 生日,我補祝 Heahter BB 生日快樂,聰明伶俐, 人見人愛,返學開開心心.........
Ken & Jess

原帖由 shirley_chan 於 08-9-9 15:36 發表
Heather was born on 16 Sep, 05.

作者: vincentfung    時間: 08-9-17 09:45     標題: A new comer

Dear all parents,

My daughter Chloe 馮雪瑩 is one of the K1K students.  She sits beside a girl Fung Wan & a boy Chan Chun Kiu.

I've read all your messages & found most of the activities discribed by my daughter are the same with yours.  e.g. The Moon song, London Bridge. Open the Freezer.  I'm surprised that one of the messages said teachers told students to keep secret.  I asked my daugther who confirmed this!  She said teachers told them to sit properly; not to talk to others; not to tell anyone the above (although i can't wholly believe); go out to sing a song individually, etc.

We've tried to ask Chloe to teach us what she had learnt from the class but in vain.  She is v. relucant to do so.  She likes schooling but is afriad of teachers because sometimes we said we'll ask the teachers if she refused to tell us her school life.
Vincent
作者: godivachoc    時間: 08-9-17 10:42

hello jessken and vincentfung
nice meeting you here... let's stay in touch ar...

shirley_chan
happy be-lated birthday to heather ar... hope she had a wonderful birthday ( )

ivychin
u ar so right, godiva is very very shy... not sure why... she was very active and talkative when she was before 2yrs old... then started getting very shy as she grows older... not sure also b'coz she hasn't attended N1 before... so longer process for her to learn lei..

btw, during mid-autumn festival, she told us that she played lanterns at school, i.e. hello kitty lanterns, winnie the pooh lanterns, she said 有咁多 lanters 嘅 (it's a fact but she said it like a question lor ) and she said 有營光棒嘅 (but i am not sure if school allows to play 營光棒呢)...

i am just so glad that i can learn from you guys what they did/learned in school as she could only tell us so little each day... hope ivychin u ar right that she will improve later la (worry about the assessment ma... mouth:" /> )

[ 本帖最後由 godivachoc 於 08-9-17 10:44 編輯 ]
作者: shirley_chan    時間: 08-9-17 11:37

Thanks a lot!  She had a party on 14 Sept and went to Disney on 15 Sept.  She really had a joyful Mid-Autumn festival.  She kept sing "月亮圓, 月亮光, 好像燈籠在天上" during the holidays, and always looked up to the sky to find the moon.

She really loves school and yesterday she got a sticker.  Unlike your kids, yesterday was the first day that she got the sticker.  Probably she did not behave very well at school.

原帖由 jessken 於 08-9-17 09:41 發表
昨天原來是Heather 生日,我補祝 Heahter BB 生日快樂,聰明伶俐, 人見人愛,返學開開心心.........
Ken & Jess

作者: godivachoc    時間: 08-9-17 14:29

interesting... godiva has recieved stickers (sometimes la) or biscuits last two weeks but yesterday she didn't receive anything... now i know maybe she didn't behave well in the class then...

原帖由 shirley_chan 於 08-9-17 11:37 發表
Thanks a lot!  She had a party on 14 Sept and went to Disney on 15 Sept.  She really had a joyful Mid-Autumn festival.  She kept sing "月亮圓, 月亮光, 好像燈籠在天上" during the holidays, and always l ...

[ 本帖最後由 godivachoc 於 08-9-17 14:32 編輯 ]
作者: ivychin    時間: 08-9-18 01:37

Firstly, Happy Birthday to Heather!!!...3 years old!!!

Hello Chloe, Vincentfung, Jess & Ken, WELCOME!!!

It great that Godiva can describe the lantern so detail, Ian just asked me whether I've got any lantern at home.....

He sang "London Bridge" & told me he was Ms Kung....moved his fingers like playing piano & asked me to sing with him.....

He told his father we can add the sticker in the story book at home seriously...we believed him & added already.....is it true?
作者: ivychin    時間: 08-9-18 01:47

besides, Ian jumped & jumped last night, just like the word "大", one student in K1D(Kent Rd) also did the same thing, the mother believed Ms MI started to teach them the word card, I will ask him to confirm tomorrow!!
作者: godivachoc    時間: 08-9-18 09:15

ivychin, i asked godiva last nite, she said yes she learned that word in school already... but i asked any other things she learned, then kept quiet..

i asked as well last nite whether she got any sticker? she said no... but i asked if any other classmates get any? she said teachers didn't give ar... not sure if it's true??
作者: shirley_chan    時間: 08-9-18 10:21

Heather also jumped and made the word "大", I thought she was doing exercise.   When should we start teaching them the Chinese Character cards?  In the orientation, Ms Mi asked us not to teach our child to early at home, otherwise they would feel bore at school when learning those characters.  But how would I know what does she teach in class?

Heather also wants to play with the stickers in the story book, but we asked her not to as I don't know if it should be.  Also, I don't know how far I should read the story book with Heather.  I asked her if Ms Mi teaches her anything in the story book and she pointed to a page.  But never know how true it is.
作者: vincentfung    時間: 08-9-18 10:25

Last night Chloe told me that the students are divided into 3 groups, Apple, Orange & Banana.  She belongs to 'Apple'.
A new song was taught, "good afternoon teachers, good afternoon teachers, thanks".  Believe or not?
作者: shirley_chan    時間: 08-9-18 11:01

Heather once told me she belongs to Banana, but not sure if it is true as she never mentioned it again.  I heard her said "good afternoon teachers, good afternoon classmates, thank you" in the first week.  I think this is the standard greetings when they start the class.
作者: jessken    時間: 08-9-19 09:37

各位家長,
真的好開心常收到各位家長的準確情報 ,等我可以了解到他的校園生活,因我每晚問Ken老師了什麼, 總說"唔知",然後就大笑,走來走去,比佢激死.好彩Ken話返學真的好開心.
昨晚Ken話,坐在他旁的小女孩,"搣他的面,老師也知道,不知真定假,Ken講到似曾曾咁
請問你們有無心得可教吓我,我真的希望Ken能將每天在學校發生什麼事都告知我.
作者: shirley_chan    時間: 08-9-19 10:00

Last night Heather told me that she belongs to Orange group.  I have asked her serveral times and have the same answer.  I believe this time is true.  

When I asked her the same question a week ago (as I saw in other topics the other classes have divided group already), she told me banana as it was her favourite fruit.
作者: godivachoc    時間: 08-9-19 10:20

jessken, godiva is the same too... everytime we asked her what she learned or what happend --> always said "我唔知呀"... don't know how to make her to talk more... but she always said she likes going to school... i asked comparing to the playgroup (that she used to go and she liked so much), she said she likes KV better... hahahha

btw, i was so happy last nite that she finally sang the song that she learned, 吹波波 song... and also jumped and made the "大"字... and told us when going into the class, everyone needs to open the 手冊, 打開最新一頁, 放到 desk 上最近老師的位置, 又會放好書包, 開始玩玩具... when going to the toilet, everyone needs to put their hands at their back while walking...

not sure these are true but interesting to know...

i don't know what color godiva belongs to wor??? let me check check tonite..
作者: ivychin    時間: 08-9-21 01:49

Shirley_Chan, last night Ian told me that he belongs to Orange group, just the same as Heather!!........

He said no more new song to learn.....I gave him the word cards, he recognised the words: 大、 腳 、手...He asked the other words as well, but I refused coz Ms MI suggested us not to teach him at home, otherwise he willl feel boring in class!!....it's amazing ...the 1st time he knows chinese words....

Ian told me when he arrived the classroom, all the children have to take out the handbooks at once..then go to "wee wee" .....
作者: RCmommy    時間: 08-9-21 11:13

I'ts been super busy with work and there was no time to come to BK during office hour...

WingWng told me she is in banana group. She also opens her arms and legs as wide as possibel to make
the word "大" and she stands very straight, closes her arms and legs and make the number "1"..that's really fun..it's the first time i saw it she learnt something new from KV..
WingWing also said Ms Kung/Ms Mi asked the kids to break the chinese cards and put them into the "card" bag..she told me when i took out the chinese card and played with her. she showed very happy when she was holding "card" bag. i think KV must be teaching the kids chinese characters in a very "vivid" way.
WingWing got some biscuits from Ms Mi last Friday. she said they will get some BIG stickers if they behave well....
Question: there is a "finished" stamp on the first page of the "forest animals" book. does it mean we don't have to bring this book to school anymore?
作者: jessken    時間: 08-9-22 13:25

RCmommy,

Hi, 你所提及的forest animals book, 我好似唔多覺有呢本書喎.......
作者: godivachoc    時間: 08-9-22 15:11

RCmommy,
godiva is in the same group as Wing Wing -- banana group... and which is the animal book? didn't notice it at all?

godiva is sick (me too) today having sore throat (almost lost her voice last Sat) and cough... went to doctor today and didn't go to school... i kept calling KV for 1.5hrs finally got thru the line (busy tone for 1.5hrs) and left a message for ms. Mi..

fyi, was happy that godiva finally sang some songs over the weekend (must be in very good mood as we had b-day party on sat with grandparents)... "吹一吹個大波波".. kept repeating herself for few minutes...
作者: shirley_chan    時間: 08-9-22 15:39

I believe the book is about 森林幼稚園, the title of the book is 兒童樂園.  I saw the stamp of "我學會了" on the table of content page.  So I didn't let Heather bring it back today.
作者: RCmommy    時間: 08-9-22 17:02

apologize for the confusion, as i didn't really pay attention to the title of the book..i only knew it's about animals and forest...oops...!!
i took WingWing to school today and saw her seat was changed again. then, i asked Ms Mi and Ms Mi told me the kids will change seats after next assessment. WingWing's seat is at the opposite of the blackboard/by the end the classroom, but she is facing backward(not sure if you guys can understand me). Ms Mi said the seat assignement for the beginning of the term was based on the kid's height/age...oh. well. i just hope WingWing will get a better seat at the next round...!!!

[ 本帖最後由 RCmommy 於 08-9-23 08:09 編輯 ]
作者: RCmommy    時間: 08-9-22 21:06

godivachoc, may i ask where godiva sits? WingWing has boys sit on both sides. today i saw one(on her left) was crying and the other boy was playing toys.
作者: jessken    時間: 08-9-23 09:38

Ken 昨晚說,老師教了"Letter A 鍾意aeroplane", "B就鍾意Bird", C就唔知鍾意什麼,因老師無講,是否開始教ABC呢.Ken又話昨天天氣熱,所以P.E.堂無出外玩,只可留在課室cooking.
Ken說坐在他左邊的小女孩打他的耳,只有Miss Kung知道,Miss Mi就唔知,因她吸印仔在小朋友手冊上,所以看不到,請問親自接小朋友放學,能否和老師傾傾.
還有不好意思,我看清楚本書,原來是森林幼稚園,haha
昨天派的新書,Ken要我和他貼貼紙,但我只見有大哈哈笑和大喊sticker, 但不見細size的smile sticker.........去到最後幾頁,無得貼tim.
作者: jessken    時間: 08-9-23 10:01

Godiva & Mammy,
今天不用返學,請你們多點休息
還有,Ken現在亦開始慢慢地講他的校園生活,我真的好開心.希望Godiva亦一樣.

原帖由 godivachoc 於 08-9-22 15:11 發表
RCmommy,
godiva is in the same group as Wing Wing -- banana group... and which is the animal book? didn't notice it at all?

godiva is sick (me too) today having sore throat (almost lost her voice las ...

作者: godivachoc    時間: 08-9-23 10:10

RCmommy, aiya, i don't know where she sits as i don't take her to school but i will ask my mom to check (will they sit on the same seat throughout the day? just think if they change seats then hard to tell?)...

tks ar jessken, i am terribly sick today with running noses and dizziness... godiva was very 吽 after taking medicines last nite.. she was still sleeping when we left.. hope she can get well soon...

aiya i didn't read her any story so far (or played with her the stickers, etc)... i am a terrible mom ar... need to catch up...
作者: RCmommy    時間: 08-9-23 13:20

godivachoc, no problem la...i just assume godiva sits at the same table as they belongs to the same group. maybe i will try to spot godiva when i take wingwing to school next time. but interesting is that i showed your profile pic to wingwing asked her whether she recognized godiva, she took a second look and told me "no"...that made me...

jessken, sorry to hear what had happened to ken (hope it was not my girl that hit ken...j/k)....yes, talk to the teachers and raise your concern...and most importantly, ask ken to tell the teacher if any kids hurt him and ask ken to stay away from those "naughty" "harmful" ones...that's what i've been teaching wingwing...to protect herself. ....but she never listens to me and loves to play with those "naughty" ones...

to all moms, thank you for sharing what your kids have shared...wingwing tells me very little about school life...i got alot of info from these thread..tku...

[ 本帖最後由 RCmommy 於 08-9-23 13:23 編輯 ]
作者: RCmommy    時間: 08-9-23 13:38

only FYI, this is a very simple seating diagram. you are welcome to make any amendment/improvement:-

[    ]                             [    ]

____wingwing____

[ 本帖最後由 RCmommy 於 08-9-23 13:58 編輯 ]
作者: vincentfung    時間: 08-9-23 15:27     標題: 回覆 # 的文章

Chloe has changed her seat & is now sitting opposite to Wing Wing
作者: godivachoc    時間: 08-9-23 15:37

RCmommy, not a surprise that wingwing doesn't recognize the pic... hahaha it's from 1.5yrs old as i have been lazy changing the pic... hehehehe...

want to post her recent picture but don't know how to insert the photo... maybe next time la...
作者: RCmommy    時間: 08-9-23 16:31

____wingwing____
                [                            ]
                [_____Chloe_____]

[ 本帖最後由 RCmommy 於 08-9-23 16:32 編輯 ]
作者: vincentfung    時間: 08-9-25 21:09

請問有無邊位係女同學陳蓁蕎嘅家長,我個女好鍾意同佢玩。

作者: godivachoc    時間: 08-9-26 09:50

vincentfung, 係呀... 可惜我個女唔係叫依個名啦...

btw, godiva琴晚話俾我知佢左右兩邊嘅neighbour都係女仔... 問佢地叫咩名, 佢話唔知呀...

佢琴晚講咗有唱歌(london bridge falling down, 但唱得好鬼粗魯.. 好似鬧人咁.. 但就做埋動作, 幾攪笑)... 有新書同有貼紙貼在書上.. 請問係唔係要keep at home定做完要交... 有d confuse 喎冇 intruction...
作者: RCmommy    時間: 08-9-26 11:42

godivachoc,
i didn't see any homework ..."si'"la"..i didn't ask wingwing to do any homework last night...

vicentfung,
so far, wingwing only mentioned a boy named "chan kwong ching"...she said the boy cried and refused to eat his bread..
let me ask her tonight if she knows "chan chun kiu" !!!!

i went to pick up wingwing after school yesterday. Ms Mi was there at the door, so i chatted with her for awhile. Ms Mi was very nice and told me briefly what she thought about wingwing's behaviour. i agree with most of her feedback...some "+" and some "-"....i'm quite happy to know what is going with wingwing at school...doesn't matter good or bad..as long as the teacher cares and notices...
作者: ivychin    時間: 08-9-27 00:33

Hi parents!

Ian teached me this song:

A little ball, A bigger ball, A bigger ball I see, Now, let us catch the balls, one, two, three,"fall". (since he is falling down when singing "fall")

Besides, he learnt a complete sentance:

"I am three years old."
作者: vincentfung    時間: 08-9-27 12:41

Chloe 話老師教了她們 'How old are you?' & 'I am 3 years old'.  仲有, 老師將一叠中文生字卡轉嚟轉去, 俾佢哋認字.

RCmommy - are your daughter named 'Chan Wing'?  Chloe told me this name.
作者: RCmommy    時間: 08-9-28 01:43

ivychin,
Ian is so smart. he tells you many things about school. wingwing doesn't tell me much about school....

vicentfung,
Yes, her chinese name is "chan wing"..but i dont' know how to type chinese...did Chole tell you anything else about wingwing..!!!??
i asked wingwing whether Chole sits at the opposite of her. she agreed, but she didn't tell me anything further....
作者: godivachoc    時間: 08-9-29 12:32

ivychin, ian is so so intelligent ar... he can tell u exactly what happened in school... when can godiva do it lei? i wonder...

vincentfung, what a coincident, godiva also mentioned the name 陳蓁蕎 after school last friday.. she said 陳蓁蕎 sits across the table from her... my mom told me 陳蓁蕎 cried a bit at school still (until now) so she also remembers her as well...

btw, i saw it on the syllabus list from the handout, don't understand why they have two syllabus, 1 & 2? and when do they expect them to be at which stage? i haven't done much at home or read much of the story book that they gave, but i am happy that godiva can now understand the chinese words - nose/ legs/ big/ human/ mouth/ etc... i am glad about this...
作者: RCmommy    時間: 08-9-29 14:57

again, today i took wingwing to school. we met 陳蓁蕎 outside of KV. they both gave each other a smile and walked together. godiva is right. 陳蓁蕎 sits across the table and she is in apple group.

[ 本帖最後由 RCmommy 於 08-9-29 15:04 編輯 ]
作者: vincentfung    時間: 08-9-29 20:30

RCmommy,

Chloe話Wing Wing大約喺2星期前,有一日同Pak Hei爭積木玩,曾經喊過,但之後都冇嘢,出去唱歌都好大聲,Pak Hei係坐喺Chloe右手邊嘅男仔.
作者: ivychin    時間: 08-9-30 00:28

Ian 極之十分 喜歡返學,可能他上課時很專心,所以能記得歌詞吧!但有些不是說得太清楚,是我估計的!

Ian是一同極度喜歡說話的小朋友,在家能夠整日不停說話,好多時候令我頭痛(真的要食止痛藥)!所以很樂意和我分享KV內所學的。
但他一個同學名都不知道!!

Ian說被一位(金+黑)色頭髮的男仔小朋友(型仔)推撞及煩住,所以不喜歡他. 我告訴Ian小朋友想和你玩和傾偈,試吓同人玩,如果打你至告訴Ms MI/Kung,他說「哦!」

他說今日沒有新歌學,只教了「人」字,字咭要放在肚上!
作者: jessken    時間: 08-9-30 09:23

hi, 各位Daddy & Mammy
好開心從你們口中,得知學校教了什麼,真的很感謝你們.       如果遲d有機會,約埋一齊出嚟傾計,小朋友就一齊玩,咁就好囉.
Ken都好鍾意講嘢,但一問佢學校教什麼,玩什麼,就點都唔肯講,激死人,昨天問他P.E.堂玩什麼,佢話玩釣魚,都唔知係真定假....
我上星期五到學校接Ken放學,才知是橙組.我還看到你們子女的相片,個個都好得意.
米老師和龔老師都好nice,講Ken上堂的情況,都好開心,坐他左邊的女同學,無再"met"他了.還說返學真的好開心.
作者: godivachoc    時間: 08-9-30 09:47

morning everyone... last  nite godiva (and my mom also) confirmed her seat is on the right hand side... and both side neighbours are gals... and one of them is called chloe but i wondered if there are more than 1 chloe in the class...

[    ]                             [    ]Godiva

____wingwing____
                [                            ]
                [_____Chloe_____]

and she also mentioned the chinese wording "人" and few others that she already learned (feet/ eye/ ear/ nose/ hand/ sky/ etc)... and showed me which page that she learned already on the school book (快樂的一天)...
作者: RCmommy    時間: 08-9-30 13:32

[    ]                             [ a ] 陳蓁蕎(TBC)
       [    ]                             [ p ]
       [    ]                             [ p ]Godiva
       [    ]                             [ l  ]
       [    ]                             [ e ]

[____wingwing____]
                [           banana         ]
                [_____Chloe_PakHei]

[ 本帖最後由 RCmommy 於 08-9-30 13:52 編輯 ]
作者: RCmommy    時間: 08-9-30 13:43

Thank you vicentfung, Chloe is right...wingwing told me last night that a boy name "PakHei" hit her eye before(not sure when) and she told Ms Mi about it and Ms Mi had a talk with PakHei....wingwing always tells me things that happen long ago..not the same day...
but yesterday, she told Ms Mi wrote her name on the blackboard because she put her index finger in her mouth, liker "finger biscuit"...so i guess putting kid's name on the board is a way of penalty...

wingwing has fever today, so she has to stay home....pls share what happens in the class today...many tks...!
作者: vincentfung    時間: 08-9-30 20:23

RCmommy - Chloe 昨晚都有講Wing Wing有食手指嘅習慣,只係我冇寫俾你知,她今日聲稱學咗'月'字,'B', 'bird','C','cat',仲好似有一首新歌'Two cats, two cats, ........',之後嗰啲歌詞我都唔知係咪佢自己作,所以唔寫了

godivachoc - 全班應該只得一個Chloe

jessken - 應該係餵魚而唔係釣魚,用一粒粒小魚糧,男女同學都餵
作者: RCmommy    時間: 08-10-2 09:53

hi, vicentfung, thank you so much for your school update. do we have the word "月" on the card list??!! anyway, i will teach wingwing this word myself..(hehe).. yes, wingwing has this finger sucking habit. please let me know anything (good or bad) about wingwing when Chloe tells you, i'd love to hear...  ...tku

after resting for 2 days, i think wingwing will return school today....!!
作者: godivachoc    時間: 08-10-2 15:02

vincentfung, 好似唔覺有"月"字嘅card? 係唔係新一版啦?

我都唔明點解佢講chloe坐係佢旁邊... 今晚又再check下先...
作者: vincentfung    時間: 08-10-2 19:49

RCmommy - 個月字係喺另一張字咭度,你可能分開擺.chloe 話自己又被人調咗位,佢坐咗wingwing以前個位,中間背住黑板,wingwing則坐佢左手邊.試叫吓wingwing唱根德園校歌,已教.

1號風球了,小心明天又唔使返學
作者: RCmommy    時間: 08-10-3 08:57

vicentfung,
yes, wingwing told me Chloe's seat has been changed (to be exact, wingiwng told me that Chloe sits at the "wrong" seat) haha....she didn't tell me as detail as Chloe has told you
wingwing has fever again this morning. not sure if she can attend school this afternoon.... I don't want her to miss school again....!!

[ 本帖最後由 RCmommy 於 08-10-3 08:58 編輯 ]
作者: godivachoc    時間: 08-10-3 10:53

wow... wingwing and chloe can explain so clearly about the seating and the change... very intelligent gals ar...

btw, typhoon no. 1 still needs to go to school right?
作者: RCmommy    時間: 08-10-3 13:11

godivachoc, yes...i believe there is school this afternoon. according to the news, no. 3 will not be hoisted today..and it may have other no.8 on sunday(very disappointed)
i always pretend i know what's going on with the school/ in the classroom and talk to wingwing about her school life; or ask her if she plays with "who" and "who"...otherwise, she'd tell me nothing about her school life...
does the teacher call your daughter "godiva" or some other name in class??? i ask wingwing if knew a classmate named "godiva", she didnt' seem to have a clue

after a long rest in the morning, wingwing's fever has gone and she is ready for school today...
作者: godivachoc    時間: 08-10-3 20:36

RCmommy,

i also tried to ask her as well but she didn't seem to remember most of the stuff happening in the school... very hard to read her mind...

btw, how is wingwing? hope she can get well soon... godiva has been coughing for many weeks (almost 2months la) and not yet fully recovered (still have some coughs once awhile, doctor said it's 氣管敏感)... and she always requested to wear the mask when going into the class (she actually requested it!!)...

oh i really don't know what did the teachers call her in the class... need to check... maybe they called her by chinese name though....

[ 本帖最後由 godivachoc 於 08-10-3 20:46 編輯 ]
作者: RCmommy    時間: 08-10-3 22:50

godivachoc,

that's a very cute pic of godiva..let me show this pic of godiva to wingwing tomorrow...
so, the girl that always wears mask is godiva..let me take a closer look at her next time, maybe on Mon, when i take wingwing to school... ..hope you don't mind..:)

thank you!! wingwing's fever is on & off, but i really dont' want her to miss too many classes. hope she will get completely well over this weekend. she has been taking medicine for the last serveal days. maybe that's the reason that got her so sleepy and fell asleep in class... ..as Ms Kung told me today...

anyway, i was able to get out early and pick up wingwing today . it was so encouraging to both wingwing and myself that Ms Kung told me wingwing has been a very very good girl today and she gave wingwing 2 stickers...:loveliness: ....
what has wingwing done??
....hahah..."nothing"..really...she has not put her fingers into her mouth for the last 2 days...i guess both teachers and myself were very happy to see this improvement of a kid, after their way of teaching/penalty(hehehe). when Ms Kung told me about this, she was so passionate and kept encouaging wingwing to get rid of this finger sucking habit...i just thought that was very sweet of her and Ms Mi. It also shows that KV teachers are very experienced... Ms Mi/Ms Kung just simply wrote wingwing's name on the board to "penalize" her...but it works..
作者: RCmommy    時間: 08-10-3 23:11

hi, ivychin, jessken, shirley_chan,

do Ian, Ken, Heather still talk to you anything about school...
sorry that i really cannot share much about their "learning progress"..as wingwing seldom sings the songs or tells me the words she learnt from KV...

the only way i can find out is either directly from the teachers or from BK...

[ 本帖最後由 RCmommy 於 08-10-3 23:16 編輯 ]
作者: jessken    時間: 08-10-4 08:58

RCMommy,
Ken(陳焯恒)都唔肯講學校教了什麼,但就成日提住有2個小朋友naughty,1個男仔成日喊,1個女仔又成日.......仲話老師成日叫佢地個名,女同學好似叫Hoi Ching,男的我已忘記,但都唔知係唔係ga.
昨晚就好開心講下次派新書,內容有關animals.
其實我覺得如果時間許可的話,一個月接1,2次小朋友放學都好,可以同Miss MI/Miss KUNG傾下計,真的知道自己的小朋友好多嘢.
vincentfung,好開心知道學校教唱校歌,等我一陣返屋企問下Ken先

原帖由 RCmommy 於 08-10-3 23:11 發表
hi, ivychin, jessken, shirley_chan,

do Ian, Ken, Heather still talk to you anything about school...
sorry that i really cannot share much about their "learning progress"..as wingwing seldom sings th ...

作者: vincentfung    時間: 08-10-4 10:36

godivachoc - 請問你個女係咪叫'Chan Hoi Ying',我個女唔知有冇認錯. 另外她經常咳食西藥清唔到,唔知你會否試中式,chloe有幾次食完西藥收完鼻水後都仲咳,我就燉川貝萍果南北杏俾佢,試過幾次成功率達100%,如你有興趣我就寫個份量俾你

我從chloe口中學到以下之校歌,煩請向貴子女核實,因chloe成日老點我:
根德園 幼稚園
根德園 樂趣多
123   同遊戲
do ra mi 問唱歌
作者: ivychin    時間: 08-10-6 01:18

各位好,
Ian說繼 "A little Ball"後沒有新歌了,但唱歌時的動作熟練了(可能過去幾天是重溫),另外"London Bridge is falling down"及「吹一吹個大波波」也加了動作,很可愛!

Vincentfung:
Ian稱沒有校歌(唔知真定假),Chloe會否唱「兒童樂園」P.15的歌?

字咭應已教了15張(號碼1-5),Ian能認出,並說有「配詞」:
手:右手        腳:右腳         大:大海
ロ:口唇         眼:眼晴         耳:耳朵
鼻:鼻子        衣:衣服         人:工人
天:天空        秋:秋天         月:月亮
日:日Tau?    中:中間         火:火警

Jess:
Ian說出4個同學名:
陳卓琳 (我估是陳卓恆, Ken!!, Ian 說是男仔)
區俊軒
陳蓁僑
孫永文?
P.S. 請問各小朋友是甚麼中文名呢?
       Ian叫林子鈞

另外有位男小朋友日日番學都喊要揾Mami, 要Ms. MI帶出課室, 希望快D適應!Ian話好淒涼!!

Ian今天在家自己wewe2次!!十分十分高興!他說在學校嬸嬸已沒有幫手很耐了, KV一個月就可以訓練小朋友wewe, 厲害!
作者: jessken    時間: 08-10-6 09:14

Ivychin,
Hello.Ian真的很聰明.可以講到咁多學校事情給你知.thx
嘩,原來字咭巳教到天,秋,月,我昨晚仲問Ken,佢話"天"字是"大"字,"秋"字又唔識,都唔知Ken上堂是否不專心.
係呀,佢近2日自己入厠所wewe,已沒有再叫姐姐同佢wewe了.但就沒有用tissue和洗手.
Vincentfung
係呀,我不知有否校歌,但Ken星期日不斷唱(兒童樂園)最尾頁的歌詞.唱得好開心仲好大聲唱添.
作者: RCmommy    時間: 08-10-6 12:10

HA, "字咭應已教了15張(號碼1-5)", i thought the chinese card was only taught upto page 3...aiya..i'd better check with wingwing tonight..thank you ivychin..:loveliness:

jessken,
yes, it's nice to take/pick up the kid to/from school..(of course, not everyday la)...but when i do, i have to be in super hurry each time and i really "maximize" my lunch hour...
but, i feel it's worthy and rewarding...:)

vicentfung,
wingwing still does not sing 校歌 yet...

wingwing chinese name is 陳頴.
作者: godivachoc    時間: 08-10-6 19:05

vincentfung, 你個女好勁呀, 係呀, 佢叫陳凱盈呀... 中西醫都試過啦... 但未有fully recover... 一時冇物野, 一時就咳到好勁... 睇見都心痛... 醫生話係氣管敏感... 但唔知點解佢成日都話要帶mask... 算佢乖啦...

reconfirm godiva 嘅坐位係最入面對住個blackboard, godiva都重申: 我係banana group, 唔係apple group架!!! hahahha...

佢記得chloe, 陳穎, 陳蓁僑... 但就冇物點提其他人啦...

godiva 依兩日成日唱嘅, 唔知係唔係校歌?
"根德院幼稚園, xxxxx, 每天上學笑呵呵, 見到老師說聲早, 見到同學說聲好" --> 係做埋動作架喎...

重有依兩日成日唱 london bridge falling down 同埋 a little ball, a bigger ball.... 係做哂動作咁...

[ 本帖最後由 godivachoc 於 08-10-6 19:12 編輯 ]
作者: RCmommy    時間: 08-10-7 10:03

Hi, vicentfung,
it was good to meet you & chloe yesterday. chloe looked really happy with a great smile on her face..:loveliness:

godivachoc,
sorry, really hard to keep track of their seating, as it changes from time to time. if godiva is in banana group, she is in the same group with chloe and wingwing:D
作者: vincentfung    時間: 08-10-7 19:40

Hi, RCmommy - as u observed, children have their own friends.  They like chasing each other. Wing Wing ran after Chloe & Chloe chased Hoi Ying.  Sometimes, Chun Kiu was involved.

Hoi Ying's mom - Chloe claimed she had helped Hoi Ying to wear masks. I don't know whether it is true.  If u've time, pls verify with Hoi Ying.
作者: shirley_chan    時間: 08-10-8 09:40

Heather was sick since last Wednesday.  So she didn't go to school on Thursday and Friday.  Eventhough she went to school on Monday, she was very tired.  She cough quite seriously at night, no improvement after taking the medicine and made her so tired.  Then I stopped the western medicine and let her have 猴棗末for 3 days and it worked. godivachoc, you may try this on godiva if her cough have 痰.

These days after brushing teeth and rinsing with water, Heather covers her month with toothbrush to spit out the water.  She said Ms Kung / Ms Mi taught her this, so that it will not make her clothes wet.  It is quite amazing!
作者: godivachoc    時間: 08-10-8 10:06

vincentfung, hahaha tks for sharing... grandma told me that someone chased godiva (hoi yan) down to the MTR right? now i know it's chloe... and she said she likes to play with chloe, wingwing and chun kiu, as she mentioned their names alot.

chloe helped godiva weared the mask? i will check with godiva later... chloe is so smart that she remembers alot of stuff...

RCmommy, i didn't know they changed the seats until yesterday godiva told me... so i guess it's ok as long as they stay in the same group then...

shirley_chen, so Heather is much better now right? i have tried 猴棗末 this time as well but didn't work (used to work ok)... what we found recently was the maid couldn't really take care of her at nite while sleeping, she sweated alot at nite (b'coz the maid was afraid of her catching cold so put on the thick blanket) so turned out much easier to catch cold as her body was very cold after the sweat and she didn't help change the clothes or the towels 'coz she was sleeping... now we know so we changed the way how she prepares the bed... hope things will get better later... but maybe we will try the 猴棗末 later on to see if it can help cure it...

tks for the tips of brushing teeth, i shall check with godiva later then...

[ 本帖最後由 godivachoc 於 08-10-8 10:17 編輯 ]
作者: shirley_chan    時間: 08-10-8 10:45

godivachoc, Heather is much better now and she sleeps well at night.  Before that, she was cough so seriously during mid-night and made her awake.  猴棗末is good for cough with 痰.  If 寒咳, it might not work that well.  Also, 余仁生taught us to take it first thing in the morning (空肚食) for 3 days, and cannot eat any 生冷食物 including fruits.

your kids have made so many friends in school already.  Heather seems not have any.  Ms Mi said that she is 慢熱 person and not 主動make friends.  Heather only told me a boy's name who is sitting next to her.  But she complained that boy has 搣 her face so she didn't like him.

歡迎光臨 教育王國 (/) Powered by Discuz! X1.5