教育王國

標題: 石門王x輝值得讀嗎? [打印本頁]

作者: 允允手記    時間: 08-10-9 23:18     標題: 石門王x輝值得讀嗎?

今天我們收到學校的取錄信。我同老公考慮讀唔讀。:;pppp:
作者: emmypun    時間: 08-10-10 07:31

原帖由 允允手記 於 08-10-9 23:18 發表

你咁問都知自己想點掛, 好簡單, 你都咁 :;pppp: 囉, 就唔好讀囉.  唔駛搵人認同gei, 最重要係自己點睇.
作者: monkeydad    時間: 08-10-10 08:16

You topic is too vague.  

值唔值得讀 is very much depended on (1) your expectation and (2) whether the school fit your kid.  

I think no one other than the parents themselves understand their aspiration and their kids as well most.

You did not state your view points.  It seems showing off rather than seeking specific advice and clarification.  :;pppp:
作者: Oscar媽    時間: 08-10-10 12:03

你咁快收到取錄信...我地 lee d 咩信都未收過

原帖由 允允手記 於 08-10-9 23:18 發表

作者: sea    時間: 08-10-10 13:38

WKF 咁早知道同註冊, 咁如果有參加第一輪派位, 連結果都未出囉? 好難決擇喎!
作者: 3lamma    時間: 08-10-10 13:39

I am a current parent of this school.
If you are looking for traditional education, this school is not for you.  Or if your family doesn't use English at home, perhaps not so good also.

If you are looking for a school which allows the kids to explore, learn from 'hands on' activities than drilling practice, this school is good.  If you kid is outspoken and active, then he/she will match the school.

This school only has exams for Chi, Eng and Math.  So students learn without much pressure.  They have IS and computing double lessons (45mins X 2), so they always have fun indeed.
However, you need to do some projects with him/her sometimes, not always.

原帖由 Oscar媽 於 08-10-10 12:03 發表

作者: AntheaLin    時間: 08-10-10 14:06

3lamma,
As WKF has 一條龍 secondary school which shall join the traditional competition for Universities in HK after 12 years study, if the school is 活動教學 as you mentioned, do u think the standard of their graduates are still competitive to the system?
Thanks!
Anthealin
作者: beetle    時間: 08-10-10 15:08

I like the school......The only thing I concern is $$$$ school fee.  As we have 2 kids, I really have to think carefully.  

I can foresee the economy will be very bad in the near future.  Still don't know how it will affect us (income, job security, etc.....)
作者: howto    時間: 08-10-10 15:23

尤其住得遠, 還要加埋校車費.......

原帖由 beetle 於 08-10-10 15:08 發表
I like the school......The only thing I concern is $$$$ school fee.  As we have 2 kids, I really have to think carefully.  

I can foresee the economy will be very bad in the near future.  Still don't ...

作者: 3lamma    時間: 08-10-10 19:38

AntheaLin,

No figures are available now because the highest form is P.5.  HOwever, they still take the TSA in p.3 and 6.  This school does not use active approach in all lessons.  My son uses the local Chinese books and GS book, foreign English/science/computer books, Math & You (  i think it's the same as DBSPD).  They put a lot of time in building the language literacy in P.1 and therefore it seems like the kids are not as good as other school. However, unlike schools without secondary section,  kids don't have to do 'low quality drilling exercise' (do without thinking) to get a place in secondary school in p.5 or 6 here.  So sure the students will catch up in due time. I have confident in this school because the parents are all educated and supportive. My son learns no foul language from other kids and they are very friendly to me when I did voluntary service in the school last year.  This is what a subsidized /government school may not have.

People always criticize students in HK are weak in critical thinking, I believe this ability can be nurtured from childhood, with more initiative from the students.  My son told me that his teacher always open a discussion like 'what is the hotest news in HK this week' in LA lesson.  I think it's great to start a lesson like this.

My son might study abroad for higher education so I am not so worried. So I can't answer the question if they are competitive enough for local U.  However, the trend is that we will have more than enough university places for students in the future.  Look at the new secondary school curriculum, students only need to take 4 subjects to enter university for some majors.  So if you understand the education trend well, you know the kids now are not the kids we were in the past.  They don't need to have 7 exam papers (including 中英數社科經健)like I did in primary schools.

I want my kids to have good hearts, with initiative and self-motivation, work hard because he want to do well;  rather than he's scared that his rank will drop in the exam or scared that parents will hit him if he does not do well.
That's my sharing.

3lamma

原帖由 AntheaLin 於 08-10-10 14:06 發表
3lamma,
As WKF has 一條龍 secondary school which shall join the traditional competition for Universities in HK after 12 years study, if the school is 活動教學 as you mentioned, do u think the standard ...

[ 本帖最後由 3lamma 於 08-10-10 21:34 編輯 ]
作者: AntheaLin    時間: 08-10-10 20:13

3lamma

It's very kind of you to share with us, I agreed that "drilling exercises" is not good for our future masters, they should have critical thinking for the unforseen challenges, good lauguage foundation is very important. Your objective sharing really comforts me a lot, I guess I'd chosen the right school for my daughter.
Thanks!

Anthealin
作者: Santa_Maria    時間: 08-10-10 23:09

原帖由 Oscar媽 於 08-10-10 12:03 發表

Haha, no worries, some student might be give up the  offer,  the chance is coming!
作者: salut    時間: 08-10-10 23:34

3lamma

I want to know more of WKF, please share with me.

Some parents shared about the poor discipline, can you share your feeling of disciplinary in the classroom?

Does the school use foreign publisher books in Eng/Science and Computer? Is that mean the curriculum of these subjests are more difficult (compare with local books)esp. inEng?

Which subjects learn in English? Is it only Chinese lesson learn in mandarin?

Thanks!
作者: 3lamma    時間: 08-10-11 12:51

I've never sat in their classroom...the school offered a chance of watching the video in one of the lesson selected by youself last year.  I think it's OK.  If I have put my son in this school, of course I don't think the discipline is poor.  I don't think it's measurable at all because all of us use different standard.  It is not a quiet classroom because most kids want to answer the questions from the teacher. E.g. Students can run in certain areas of the playground and they know the rules where most schools wouldn't let anybody run in the playground because the schools don't want to take the responsibility of anyone getting injured.  Although there's no written down school rules, the kids know there are classroom rules to follow.

All subjects are taught in English except Chinese, LA and Other Learning Experience (interest classes).  English is also used in Arts and PE.  Of course the use of English is not as much as in international schools.  All English teachers are NET and I think there are about 7 of them comparing to about 1-2 in subsidize/government schools.English is taught in small groups of 20 according to kid's ability (reading/oral/listening).  Each week, Math and Chinese are also split into small groups once, in the double lesson of each week.  This school is not perfect but it is improving really.

I have read a book called '乖的孩子傷最痛'by李雅鯽.  I cried a few times and I agree with her that if you still have the mind of '乖孩子', you are in some ways 扼殺孩子 creativity and made them follow and listen to what adults say. What is 'good' or 'bad' is a term that will change in different time, countries and social settings.  

A-school makes it clear that both school and parents are responsible of bring up the kids together.  雙劍合壁啊!

It is good to hear that parents would like to know the school in depth because they put their kids in this school.  this also shows the quality of parents.  I have noticed that all schools have negative comments from some parents even the top schools in HK.  However, it is also not difficult to spot that these parents' expectations don't match the school's vision and then both of them are not happy with each other, like the relationship with 'daughter-in-law and mother-in-law'!

Keep on sharing.

3lamma

原帖由 salut 於 08-10-10 23:34 發表
3lamma

I want to know more of WKF, please share with me.

Some parents shared about the poor discipline, can you share your feeling of disciplinary in the classroom?

Does the school use foreign pub ...

[ 本帖最後由 3lamma 於 08-10-11 12:52 編輯 ]
作者: salut    時間: 08-10-12 00:28

[quote]原帖由 3lamma 於 08-10-11 12:51 發表
I've never sat in their classroom...the school offered a chance of watching the video in one of the lesson selected by youself last year.  I think it's OK.  If I have put my son in this school, of cou ...

Thank you so much. May I know which grade is your son?
作者: Santa_Maria    時間: 08-10-12 01:31

原帖由 monkeydad 於 08-10-10 08:16 發表
You topic is too vague.  

值唔值得讀 is very much depended on (1) your expectation and (2) whether the school fit your kid.  

I think no one other than the parents themselves understand their aspira ...

This topic seems not vague indeed, That is ashow off topic to some parents who still not yet received the 2nd round interview.

Meanwhile, this school really have many many supporter. So, the "second batch", 2nd round interview, I think after coming Wed., once all the offer has been accepted for the first batch applicant and count the remain seat it should be  proceed immediately...

May be after release the result of the discretionary place  for the Government /Aided school, "third batch" might be also available!

All parents, the chance seems "Alive". Go for it!

[ 本帖最後由 Santa_Maria 於 08-10-12 01:38 編輯 ]
作者: 3lamma    時間: 08-10-12 09:53

My son is in G2.  Yeah, don't give up.  I think the school will call other applicants by the end of Oct, then by the end of January (when we are asked to pay the deposit), and in June (while parents confirm which school for their kid).

Good luck to all kids.

3lamma

原帖由 Santa_Maria 於 08-10-12 01:31 發表

This topic seems not vague indeed, That is ashow off topic to some parents who still not yet received the 2nd round interview.

Meanwhile, this school really have many many supporter. So, t ...

作者: beetle    時間: 08-10-12 18:25

Please note that some of the applicants who took 2nd interview still haven't received the acceptance letters.

原帖由 Santa_Maria 於 08-10-12 01:31 發表

Meanwhile, this school really have many many supporter. So, t ...

作者: Santa_Maria    時間: 08-10-12 19:29

原帖由 beetle 於 08-10-12 18:25 發表
Please note that some of the applicants who took 2nd interview still haven't received the acceptance letters.

Really? the coming Wed. is the deadline for accept the offer. if still without offer letter, may be fall to the waiting list. Therefore, just guess..those still without 2nd interview notification applicants might be have a great chance to consider "unsuccessful" .

But anyway, still have 3 weeks, all parents who still want to entre this school, I think still have chance.

[ 本帖最後由 Santa_Maria 於 08-10-12 21:56 編輯 ]
作者: hogwarts    時間: 08-10-12 20:21

Hi,

Does the school have a web page?

Can WKF parent help to post a link?

Ths!

I have found the link la, anyway thank you for the info about the school.

http://www.hkbuas.edu.hk/Main/indexE.html

[ 本帖最後由 hogwarts 於 08-10-12 20:31 編輯 ]
作者: IvIvSh    時間: 08-10-12 20:28

快d打電話去問, 有可能係寄失, 因為已知有家長係咁.

作者: masfamily    時間: 08-10-12 20:32

Yes, I'm one of the parents after 2nd interview and still haven't received the acceptance letters.
A little bit worry and nervious as every morning and afternoon goto check the mail box.........

作者: Joeyjoeycheng    時間: 08-10-12 21:59

Dear ll

I am the one my son need 3rd interview but still not received the offers letter

Don't give up every parents!!

原帖由 masfamily 於 08-10-12 20:32 發表
Yes, I'm one of the parents after 2nd interview and still haven't received the acceptance letters.
A little bit worry and nervious as every morning and afternoon goto check the mail box.........
:tooc ...

作者: Santa_Maria    時間: 08-10-12 22:07

原帖由 IvIvSh 於 08-10-12 20:28 發表

一封半封寄失就並不出奇,集體寄失我諗冇咁誇張卦
作者: Santa_Maria    時間: 08-10-12 22:09

原帖由 masfamily 於 08-10-12 20:32 發表
:tooc ...

Just give a call to the school and make a reference about the offer letter. Don't nervious.

Go for it!
作者: Santa_Maria    時間: 08-10-12 22:11

原帖由 Joeyjoeycheng 於 08-10-12 21:59 發表
Dear ll

I am the one my son need 3rd interview but still not received the offers letter

Don't give up every parents!!

你聽朝一早打返學校問就一清ニ楚,祝成功
作者: mmmmama    時間: 08-10-13 11:13

how can you know the post is lost?
I called the school this morning and they said they can't check the status for me as the offer letters are still processing by the teachers at this moment.

原帖由 IvIvSh 於 08-10-12 20:28 發表

作者: IvIvSh    時間: 08-10-13 12:57

原帖由 mmmmama 於 08-10-13 11:13 發表
how can you know the post is lost?
I called the school this morning and they said they can't check the status for me as the offer letters are still processing by the teachers at this moment.

你打去學校, 話已經做左2nd interview, 但又未收到信, 唔知會唔會係寄失, 再比個reference no佢check.  佢地會check 到架.
作者: IvIvSh    時間: 08-10-13 14:10

已經過左2nd interview o既家長, Offer letter 已經係上星期寄出.  雖然我不知道是否所有過左2nd interview o既小朋友都會有offer, 但係如果家長真係心儀此校, 未收到信o既家長請比d信心自己及自己的小朋友. 快d打去學校問.
作者: Bilobi    時間: 08-10-13 14:29

我今早打电話去問,答案無寧兩可,唔可以 check status (我是理解的!) 只說正分批出信,月底前通知。咁寄失咗, miss registration date 点算?

点解唔可以預早計劃各階段 schedule/ announcement date, 家長会自行留意, 亦可省卻学校答 enquiries 的時間。 大部分 DSS 都做到, 点解呢間咁混亂?

分批至月底? 之前又無清楚 announce schedule, 答 enquiry 都答到傻哂啦, 大家都惨。 其他学校處理 ~ 2000 or even more applications, 都井井有條,攪セ鬼呀浸小?  

[ 本帖最後由 Bilobi 於 08-10-13 14:38 編輯 ]
作者: IvIvSh    時間: 08-10-13 14:48

原帖由 Bilobi 於 08-10-13 14:29 發表
我今早打电話去問,答案無寧兩可,唔可以 check status (我是理解的!) 只說正分批出信,月底前通知。咁寄失咗, miss registration date 点算?

点解唔可以預早計劃各階段 schedule/ announcement date, 家長会自行留意, ...
唔係呀, 如果你已經係9月尾做左2nd in, 又未收到信, 而你又講清楚比校方知道你9月尾係有2nd in 的.  校方會幫你check架.

如果你係未有2nd in... 咁就一定係答你10月尾.
作者: Bilobi    時間: 08-10-13 15:13

我已表明已参加 second interview, 都唔 check status 呀... but anyway, 謝謝你 IvIvSh。

我覺得佢哋真係几混亂...

原帖由 IvIvSh 於 08-10-13 14:48 發表
唔係呀, 如果你已經係9月尾做左2nd in, 又未收到信, 而你又講清楚比校方知道你9月尾係有2nd in 的.  校方會幫你check架.

如果你係未有2nd in... 咁就一定係答你10月尾. ...

作者: beetle    時間: 08-10-13 16:11

This is what I guess.

The no. of applicants who took 2nd interview are around 300.( I calculated)

The first batch of applicants (with higher marks at 1st interview) need to confirm the acceptance by today. So until now the school still don't know the status.

Then the school will know the no. of seats available from people who gave up the seats.  

After that, they will send out 2nd batch of acceptance letters.(May be tomorrow)

Don't give up as many ppl will give up the seats.

原帖由 Bilobi 於 08-10-13 15:13 發表
我已表明已参加 second interview, 都唔 check status 呀... but anyway, 謝謝你 IvIvSh。

我覺得佢哋真係几混亂...

作者: howto    時間: 08-10-13 16:19

hi beetle,

你註冊左未呀?  我arm arm去完番黎。

原帖由 beetle 於 08-10-13 16:11 發表
This is what I guess.

The no. of applicants who took 2nd interview are around 300.( I calculated)

The first batch of applicants (with higher marks at 1st interview) need to confirm the acceptance by ...

作者: beetle    時間: 08-10-13 16:21

Don't worry. They will call you if they don't receive your confirmation. So you won't miss the registration date.

I remembered they called me to ask whether I received the interview letter as they couldn't receive my fax of the reply slip.

原帖由 Bilobi 於 08-10-13 14:29 發表

点解唔可以預早計劃各階段 schedule/ announcement date, 家長会自行留意, ...

作者: YLMAN    時間: 08-10-13 16:49

會唔會好大壓力,如小朋友英文無咁叻,會唔會好難,跟不上,我想讀這間,但好擔心這問題,請有讀緊的,請給意見 .十分感 謝                                                                                                                                                                              

作者: beetle    時間: 08-10-13 18:22

me too! What time did u arrive? I went there at 2pm.

原帖由 howto 於 08-10-13 16:19 發表
hi beetle,

你註冊左未呀?  我arm arm去完番黎。

作者: howto    時間: 08-10-13 18:37

我差不多2:30pm到......

原帖由 beetle 於 08-10-13 18:22 發表
me too! What time did u arrive? I went there at 2pm.

作者: masfamily    時間: 08-10-13 21:28     標題: 回覆 # 的文章

Dear all mami,
I've call the school today and I told them after the 2nd interview still havn't received the offer letter yet then they help me to check the status.
The result is that my girl is not in the list of the 1st status and told me to wait 2 more weeks.
I'm so depress after hearing the news because I usually think that "Is my performance affect the result?"

masfamily
作者: amusing_baby    時間: 08-10-13 21:41

why depressed? a father told me that he's going to give up the admission.

Can be a chance for you.
作者: howto    時間: 08-10-13 21:42

請不要這樣想, 要知道報名人數衆多, 而又需要留部份學額給浸幼學生, 所餘的學位實在不多, 你有second in, 其實仲有好大機會......

原帖由 masfamily 於 08-10-13 21:28 發表
Dear all mami,
I've call the school today and I told them after the 2nd interview still havn't received the offer letter yet then they help me to check the status.
The result is that my girl is not in ...

作者: Santa_Maria    時間: 08-10-13 22:25

Reject letter 都寄出左了,所以 at this moment, no letter may be good news!

Go for it, everybody!
作者: Joeyjoeycheng    時間: 08-10-13 22:55

Dear all

Just received rejected letter and notice my son does not accept by WKF

Good luck everyone!!

原帖由 Santa_Maria 於 08-10-13 22:25 發表
Reject letter 都寄出左了,所以 at this moment, no letter may be good news!

Go for it, everybody!

作者: Santa_Maria    時間: 08-10-13 23:00

原帖由 Joeyjoeycheng 於 08-10-13 22:55 發表
Dear all

Good luck everyone!!

Don't give up! your kid did the good job!
Any further planning?
作者: Santa_Maria    時間: 08-10-13 23:19

原帖由 Joeyjoeycheng 於 08-10-13 22:55 發表
Dear all

Good luck everyone!!

無論如何,你同你家人都為了孩子打拼,千萬記住,下一次在別的學校interview 衹要輕輕帶過,說說和老師和同學仔玩一下便可以了,睇左你咁多WKF 既post,第三次的interview或多或少都對你孩子有些負面影响,但,不要失望,你的孩子這時很需要你幫他一把,走出緊張的interview陰薶,努力!
作者: Joeyjoeycheng    時間: 08-10-14 11:29

Thanks Santa_Maria

My son going to interview on 25OCT again another prviate school..we not give them any pressure, take it easy!!

Same as you, good luck

原帖由 Santa_Maria 於 08-10-13 23:00 發表

Don't give up! your kid did the good job!
Any further planning?

作者: sea    時間: 08-10-14 12:12

I have no rejected letter wor....??
作者: ELING    時間: 08-10-14 19:15     標題: Waitlist for Parent Interview

原帖由 sea 於 08-10-14 12:12 發表
I have no rejected letter wor....??

今日14/10收到 waitlist for Parent Interview信,
有冇都收到,其實有無rejected letter......?
作者: alisoncheung    時間: 08-10-14 20:07

我都收到, 你會唔簽番去?

原帖由 ELING 於 08-10-14 19:15 發表

作者: Oscar媽    時間: 08-10-14 20:52

我今日都收到呀!! 我會簽回

作者: JoyceMum    時間: 08-10-14 20:55

Dear 3lamma,
My son in K2 now and start to plan for next year application process.  I have no idea on this school before since it's a bit far from my home.  But I'm deeply impressed by your sharing,  your  vision and your deeply trustworthy on the importantance of critical thinking for kids in the futher.  Very happy to read those points of view that have a strong belief on what's good for kid not good for the system.  Just want to express my appreciation and looking forward to hearing your sharing in the future.  Joyce

]原帖由 3lamma 於 08-10-11 12:51 發表
I've never sat in their classroom...the school offered a chance of watching the video in one of the lesson selected by youself last year.  I think it's OK.  If I have put my son in this school, of cou ... [/quote]
作者: dlh525    時間: 08-10-14 23:42

我今日都收到 waitlist for Parent interview letter....但我應該唔會簽回啦.

作者: mmmmama    時間: 08-10-15 09:10

dh525,
May I know what's waitlist for Parent interview letter? Does it mean that the school ask you to attend 2nd interview?

原帖由 dlh525 於 08-10-14 23:42 發表
我今日都收到 waitlist for Parent interview letter....但我應該唔會簽回啦.

作者: Joeyjoeycheng    時間: 08-10-15 09:19

Dear all

I got rejected letter 3 days ago

作者: ELING    時間: 08-10-15 12:01

原帖由 Joeyjoeycheng 於 08-10-15 09:19 發表
Dear all

I got rejected letter 3 days ago

Dear Joeyjoeycheng
不用灰心,可能是好的開始。
(可能抽到心儀小學添.....)

但想問吓,你收rejected letter,
你之前有否 去過 見2nd 或 3rd interviews,
之後才reject的?
作者: Santa_Maria    時間: 08-10-15 23:09

原帖由 Joeyjoeycheng 於 08-10-14 11:29 發表
Thanks Santa_Maria

My son going to interview on 25OCT again another prviate school..we not give them any pressure, take it easy!!

Same as you, good luck

Be frank,I have already give up the second round parent interview for this school, but I'm still interest for those message about this school.
Basically, the reason why I give up the parent interview, I don't want to discuss at this moment, but I know that, some of the parents of the classmate still not yet get the second round interview, those applicants already received the "rejected" letter.
For those parents and got the second round interview but still not yet receive the offer letter just consider in "wait list".

So, the final picture for the 09-10 Grade 1 admission is appeared.
Anyway, don't give up, many many chance for your kids.

[ 本帖最後由 Santa_Maria 於 08-10-15 23:13 編輯 ]
作者: dlh525    時間: 08-10-15 23:27

Hi mmmmama,

封信大約係話由於學位有限關係, 所以在short out左入 2nd round的人選后. 我地暫時只是waitlist.  不過, 要求我們於10月17日前覆回是否cfm waitlist.

原帖由 mmmmama 於 08-10-15 09:10 發表
dh525,
May I know what's waitlist for Parent interview letter? Does it mean that the school ask you to attend 2nd interview?

作者: Santa_Maria    時間: 08-10-15 23:33

當然有la,星期一小朋友的同學仔都收到,形式都寫得幾"大體",意思係話:"由於有限學位,我們祇能取錄小部份百份比之申請人...."

好明顯,冇second round interview 通知的Daddy , mami 一些已經被拒了,另一些留下來的便是"wait list".

各位心儀此校的Daddy,mami有冇諗過試下叩門?

[ 本帖最後由 Santa_Maria 於 08-10-15 23:40 編輯 ]
作者: mmmmama    時間: 08-10-16 09:09

Until now, I didn't receive any letter from the school after the 2nd interview. Is anyone same situation as me?

原帖由 Santa_Maria 於 08-10-15 23:33 發表

當然有la,星期一小朋友的同學仔都收到,形式都寫得幾"大體",意思係話:"由於有限學位,我們祇能取錄小部份百份比之申請人...."

好明顯,冇second round interview 通知的Daddy , mami 一些已經被拒了,另一些留下來的 ...

作者: masfamily    時間: 08-10-16 17:27

Same do I :<
After the 2nd interview, no voice until now......

原帖由 mmmmama 於 08-10-16 09:09 發表
Until now, I didn't receive any letter from the school after the 2nd interview. Is anyone same situation as me?

作者: mmmmama    時間: 08-10-17 10:20

are you going to call the school?

原帖由 masfamily 於 08-10-16 17:27 發表
Same do I :<
After the 2nd interview, no voice until now......

作者: Daniellemum    時間: 08-10-17 10:58     標題: 原帖由 Santa_Maria 於 08-10-13 22:25 發表

Hello 你好! 我都是2nd interview 後沒有消息, 昨天忍不住打電話給王錦輝查問結果, 她才回答今天將寄出信件, 在我不斷查問之下才知悉女兒已被取錄, 所以你可以打電話去查問結果, 告知考生編號及姓名便可以了! 祝你成功!!
作者: Joeyjoeycheng    時間: 08-10-17 14:55

Dear Eling

Yes my son was attended 3 rd interview, then received reject letter after 1 week

原帖由 ELING 於 08-10-15 12:01 發表

Dear Joeyjoeycheng
不用灰心,可能是好的開始。
(可能抽到心儀小學添.....)

但想問吓,你收rejected letter,
你之前有否 去過 見2nd 或 3rd interviews,
之後才reject的? ...

作者: ecbaby818    時間: 08-10-17 15:00

I heard that this school has changed 3 principals so far.
作者: mmmmama    時間: 08-10-17 16:43

I rec'd a call from the school today that my son is accepted too and we need to reply by Monday.

原帖由 Daniellemum 於 08-10-17 10:58 發表
Hello 你好! 我都是2nd interview 後沒有消息, 昨天忍不住打電話給王錦輝查問結果, 她才回答今天將寄出信件, 在我不斷查問之下才知悉女兒已被取錄, 所以你可以打電話去查問結果, 告知考生編號及姓名便可以了! 祝你成 ...

作者: Santa_Maria    時間: 08-10-17 22:09

原帖由 Daniellemum 於 08-10-17 10:58 發表
Hello 你好! 我都是2nd interview 後沒有消息, 昨天忍不住打電話給王錦輝查問結果, 她才回答今天將寄出信件, 在我不斷查問之下才知悉女兒已被取錄, 所以你可以打電話去查問結果, 告知考生編號及姓名便可以了! 祝你成 ...

Many thanks your message, However, you can refer to my post before, I have already withdrawal the parent interview.

By the way, do you think any choas for this task?
Anyway, Thank you for your warm message...

[ 本帖最後由 Santa_Maria 於 08-10-24 23:51 編輯 ]

歡迎光臨 教育王國 (/) Powered by Discuz! X1.5