教育王國

標題: pls advise: DBSPD vs St. Paul's co-ed [打印本頁]

作者: melody8    時間: 09-5-30 13:42     標題: pls advise: DBSPD vs St. Paul's co-ed

my son is a very active boy and he likes all sorts of sports. i want him to maintain his eng standard, so DBS is my preferred option. however, i'm afraid he will participate too many sports and neglect his study there. could any parents share their thoughts with me? thanks for your help.
作者: hogwarts    時間: 09-5-30 18:55

Have both schools accepted your son? If not, try to apply them first and worry later if they give you offer. The 'competition' for entrance to them is top of HK I guess. GOod luck!
作者: youma    時間: 09-5-30 20:00

原帖由 melody8 於 09-5-30 13:42 發表
my son is a very active boy and he likes all sorts of sports. i want him to maintain his eng standard, so DBS is my preferred option. however, i'm afraid he will participate too many sports and neglec ...

:)
作者: melody8    時間: 09-6-1 15:12

thank you for your advice. luckily, both schools have accepted him and i started to feel the pressure as parents.

you're right. i think i ll spend more time to allocate his activities since he's too small to set priorities. thanks a lot!
作者: ysnmama    時間: 09-6-1 15:58

Your son is very smart

原帖由 melody8 於 09-6-1 15:12 發表
thank you for your advice. luckily, both schools have accepted him and i started to feel the pressure as parents.

you're right. i think i ll spend more time to allocate his activities since he's too  ...

作者: matthewdad    時間: 09-6-1 16:45

Both of them are same ranking tier one primary school. I suggested  SPCC if you live in HK island & DBSPD if you live in Kowloon. FYI, parents need to spend more time on kids as it is more demanding in SPCC for acedemic aspect.

原帖由 ysnmama 於 09-6-1 15:58 發表
Your son is very smart

作者: tobyli    時間: 09-6-1 16:45

could u pls tell me which kindergarten your son go to? did he join a lot of activities? thanks
作者: melody8    時間: 09-6-1 17:39

he's not smart at all. but he's very talkative & full of confidence.

my son is in CCKG. he is good at english and swimming

[ 本帖最後由 melody8 於 09-6-5 23:24 編輯 ]
作者: edde    時間: 09-6-1 17:46

these two schools are ranking no#1 school indeed but only my preference i will prefer St. Paul Co-ed
作者: Argushon    時間: 09-6-1 19:24

i'm so envy....

can i ask u some more questions? how to join south china athletic association? where do your son learn eng? u must spend lots of time with him.
作者: wootaitai    時間: 09-6-1 23:14

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: melody8    時間: 09-6-2 09:46

thanks so much for all your advices. i live in kowloon tong and DBS is actually a closer one.

my husband takes care of his sports while i take care of his eng studies. since my husband is already a member of south china, so our son is not difficult to join their trainings. but i guess it's open to all and it's just a matter of paying the annual fee.

i always read with my son. we're reading the collection of roah dahl now. He's taking an advanced english course outside for his oral and writing. the materials are not easy for him, but he likes to challenge.
作者: babyboysngirls    時間: 09-6-2 11:33

hi..  can you also advise us where does your son take the advanced English course?  I am also looking for this kind of course but it seems quite difficult to find a suitable one. Thanks
作者: tobyli    時間: 09-6-2 11:52

i'm interested too. my son is studying in kumon and he said it's too boring. can u pm the info to me please?
作者: ttbb    時間: 09-6-2 13:38

your son is very smart, can you share your advice?  

Do you have any prize at the competition?
作者: kittylock    時間: 09-6-2 14:04

melody8,

How about the standard of chin lang of your son?

As SPCCPS is a chinese primary school,  it's not easy to catch up chin/GS subject if getting too used to English.

原帖由 melody8 於 09-6-2 09:46 發表
thanks so much for all your advices. i live in kowloon tong and DBS is actually a closer one.

my husband takes care of his sports while i take care of his eng studies. since my husband is already a m ...

作者: melody8    時間: 09-6-2 17:55

he has a gold medal for Eng speech festival and a bronze medal for swimming competition. You're right. His Chinese is not as good as his English.

I maintain a close relationship with his teachers. I always choose the quality of the teacher instead of the learning centre because big and established ones are not necessarily good. And it's his english teacher who advised me to switch to CCKG and develop his interest in swimming.
作者: kittylock    時間: 09-6-2 18:10

Based on the info you provided, I guess DBSPD suits your son better than SPCCPS.

原帖由 melody8 於 09-6-2 17:55 發表
he has a gold medal for Eng speech festival and a bronze medal for swimming competition. You're right. His Chinese is not as good as his English.

I maintain a close relationship with his teachers. I ...

作者: mmmmm    時間: 09-6-4 18:24

I'm so envy.....

can u share more on the swimming competition? coz I can't find any open competition for 5 year-old kids. Thanks in advance.

I hope I can have similiar problem next year...

原帖由 melody8 於 09-6-2 17:55 發表

I maintain a close relationship with his teachers. I ...

作者: tobyli    時間: 09-6-4 19:05

melody8, may i know more about the advanced english course your son is taking? is it very difficult?
作者: Spidermum    時間: 09-6-5 01:31

hi melody8, i'm sure many mums would like to learn from you.  I'd also like to know:
1. did you let your son attend any "interview training class"?
2. in your viewpoint, do you think "interview training class" helps?
3. how did your son move from reading picture books to roah dahl books?
4. did your son take any Chinese and Maths classes outside school?

Thanks in advance for sharing.
作者: melody8    時間: 09-6-5 23:07

thank you for all your advices :loveliness:

let me share some of my experiences.
作者: melody8    時間: 09-6-5 23:11

on swimming

- my son joined a swimming association in causeway bay (i can pm u if u want to know the name) at the age of 4. this is the minimum age to get in. they have swimming courses and the coach can advise u what competitions to join.

- they have other ball games too but my son doesn't have time to join them
作者: melody8    時間: 09-6-5 23:16

on english

- my son has been attending an advanced english course in a learning centre. their curriculum is based on schools like DBSPD and DGJS. the materials are quite difficult but manageable
- they need to take a test before enrollment. the test is not easy. but u can skip the test if u take the same level course. pls pm if u want to know the name
作者: melody8    時間: 09-6-5 23:18

on interview class

- my son is very shy in front of strangers and needs a long time to warm up. therefore he attended an interview course. but in my opinion, not every kid needs that. some kids can express themselves appropriately in front of strangers

- the interview course he attended is an intensive one during summer. i think that's the most suitable time as it's near the actual interview time. yet i still have time to do make ups if his performance is not good enough

- i chose a course which focuses on the technique and manner rather than memorizing model answers. Some centres are quite commercial and they claim 99% successful. but the numbers could be misleading
作者: melody8    時間: 09-6-5 23:20

from reading pictures to roah dahl

- this really takes a long time to achieve that. he used to read oxford reading tree but i think there are too few words. he takes a reading and writing course which slowly teaches him to read longer story and less picture

- at home, i have a fixed reading time everyday to revise the materials he learnt from the course and read another story book together. if he can finish 1 book in a week, i'll give him something as a treat
作者: melody8    時間: 09-6-5 23:21

on chinese courses

- i didn't put much emphasis on chinese as it's his mother tongue. he can't be too bad. i'll consider taking courses only if the level in school is too high for him
作者: melody8    時間: 09-6-5 23:21

on maths courses

- i teach him at home. there're many fun exercises u can find in page one.  i always find candies as a very effective tool to teach him how to add or subtract!
作者: melody8    時間: 09-6-5 23:23

i think i've answered all the questions. Good luck and hopefully we can meet each other in DBSPD later!
作者: idawong    時間: 09-6-5 23:31     標題: English Course/Swimming Course

melody 8,

Please PM me the details for the English Course and swimming course for your son.  Thanks.
作者: Happymichelle    時間: 09-6-5 23:36

Hi melody8

You're a great mum and I feel thankful when I read your sharing.  They're very practical!  If you don't mind, pls pm some center information to me.
作者: daisy17772    時間: 09-6-6 00:47

Hi melody8:
Indeed many thanks for your sharing.  So apart from oxford reading tree, which book series that in y our opinions are good for age 4.  I am trying to find a series that has a storyline such that my child could follow thru.  Please also check pm.  thanksdaisy17772
作者: LionMM    時間: 09-6-6 00:53

Hi melody 8,

You are so good in organizing and choosing the correct things for your son.  So envy ar!!

Would you please PM me the details for
- English course
- swimming school
- interview class
- speech class for Eng speech festival
- reading and writing course to help no just read the pictures

many thanks
LionMM
(Email: [email protected])
作者: elvisBB    時間: 09-6-6 07:37

Hi melody 8,

I think you really have a good planning for your son. Apart from sports, did you prepare some music course for your child? My friend, DBS parents, told me that DBS also focus on music. On the other hands, I want to share some of my personal experience with you. When I was studying in university, I have some good friends from DBS and girls from st. Paul co edu.  I think st. Paul's co-edu girl is more smart but it may be case by case. Also, for boy, it is better to study with girl at the begining level but for girl is better to study girl school becuase of the different development.

The location is important to consider. If moving house is not the big concern, I prefer St. Paul co- edu. However, if you continue to live in KLN, better to choose DBS.

[ 本帖最後由 elvisBB 於 09-6-11 21:14 編輯 ]
作者: ysnmama    時間: 09-6-6 09:24

melody8,

You are an excellent mum and willing to share your thought and experience.

I want to enhance my son's overall English level. Could you please pm me the details of your son's learning center. Thanks a lot.

原帖由 melody8 於 09-6-5 23:16 發表
on english

- my son has been attending an advanced english course in a learning centre. their curriculum is based on schools like DBSPD and DGJS. the materials are quite difficult but manageable
- th ...

作者: HungMaoMao    時間: 09-6-6 10:01

melody8,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.  I'm also looking for some English course for my daughter.  In fact, I am planning to enroll my daughter to British Council's English courses.  Would you PM me the English course that your son is taking so that I may consider another choice.  Moreover, I would like to know the interview course, as my daughter is also very shy and doesn't talk too much in front of stranger, I think she needs some training on interview technique, too.

In a nutshell, would you just PM me the name of all courses in which your son has enrolled, as I have no idea about the quality of those training courses on the market.

Thank you very much.
作者: vvma    時間: 09-6-6 21:50

hi melody8,

is the "advanced english course" the same as the "reading and writing course"?  can you PM the course info to me.  many thx!
作者: LKMC    時間: 09-6-6 22:01

Would you PM me the English course that your son is taking?
作者: 28828881    時間: 09-6-6 22:10

melody 8,

May I know the details of the course centres as well as the tutor names?  Many Thanks.

Pls PM or send to [email protected]
作者: TaoTaoMa    時間: 09-6-6 22:27

I just wonder that can we uphold the offers both from DSS Schools? (DBSPD and SPCCPS) I've heard that if someone got more than one DSS school's offer, they have to choose only one of them in the very beginning. Otherwise, they would loss both.  

you're right. i think i ll spend more time to allocate his activities since he's too  ...

作者: im_cyt    時間: 09-6-6 23:08

Hi melody8

Thank you for your sharing.

Would you please PM me the details for
- English course
- swimming school (and the coach)
- interview class
- reading and writing course to help no just read the pictures
- speech class for Eng speech festival
- the exercise book for maths

Many thanks!

原帖由 melody8 於 09-6-5 23:23 發表
i think i've answered all the questions. Good luck and hopefully we can meet each other in DBSPD later!

作者: starrybb    時間: 09-6-6 23:21

Hi melody8

Would you please PM me the details for the course centers too?

Cheers!
作者: Spidermum    時間: 09-6-7 00:33     標題: 回覆 1# starrybb 的文章

dear melody8
thanks for sharing your valuable experience.  it's very kind of you to give us some tips.
would you pm me the courses you mentioned and the maths books you used?  thanks a lot!
作者: VAMP    時間: 09-6-7 00:33     標題: Hi

Thanks for all your sharing!  You are really very nice!  I would also like to have the info for the classes your son attended.  Please PM to me!  Thank you so much for your help!
作者: 502    時間: 09-6-7 09:37

Dear melody8,

Can u pm me the details of the English centre too?  Tkx for your kind sharing.

Rgds,

原帖由 melody8 於 09-6-5 23:11 發表
on swimming

- my son joined a swimming association in causeway bay (i can pm u if u want to know the name) at the age of 4. this is the minimum age to get in. they have swimming courses and the coach ...

作者: aw421    時間: 09-6-7 10:08

Dear Melody 8,

i have interesting all the courses informations, would you mind send to my email
[email protected]  , thanks

Amy

[ 本帖最後由 aw421 於 09-6-7 10:11 編輯 ]
作者: magic    時間: 09-6-7 11:03

Hi melody8

Would you please PM me the details for the course centers too?
作者: fionwong2707    時間: 09-6-7 11:52

Dear melody8

Would you please PM me the details for the [url=http://ads.baby-kingdom.com/www/delivery/ck.php?n=a98f6afc&cb=12345601]course[/url] centers too?
作者: beckylui    時間: 09-6-7 17:25

Excuse me, I'm just wondering ... are parents allowed to uphold 2 DSS seats at the same time (and even up to June now)?  Not just only one?  Thanks for advising.
作者: 鎧惠    時間: 09-6-7 19:37

原帖由 beckylui 於 09-6-7 05:25 PM 發表
Excuse me, I'm just wondering ... are parents allowed to uphold 2 DSS seats at the same time (and even up to June now)?  Not just only one?  Thanks for advising.

Not just only one???
作者: TaoTaoMa    時間: 09-6-7 20:28

My son has been accepted by a DSS School in Nov last year. I signed a declaration in which I had to give up the lucky draw in June this year. I think the DSS school has alreadly informed the EDB that my son had choose their school for P1. As the Govt has to give subsidy for my son  in the said DSS School. I don't think my son can grant subsidy in another DSS School by making the same declaration to EDB. Otherwise, as I said before, you would loss both the offers.

發表
Excuse me, I'm just wondering ... are parents allowed to uphold 2 DSS seats at the same time (and even up to June now)?  Not just only one?  Thanks for advising. [/quote]
作者: PNGCC    時間: 09-6-7 22:34

Hi melody8,
Would you mind let us know when did DBS and
SPCC accept your child ?

作者: TaoTaoMa    時間: 09-6-7 22:55

Forget about it!

原帖由 PNGCC 於 09-6-7 22:34 發表
Hi melody8,
Would you mind let us know when did DBS and
SPCC accept your child ?

作者: melody8    時間: 09-6-8 09:28

they won't cancel your admission if you hold 2 DSS. but it's not for all direct subsidy schools. i would recommend u to check with individual schools.

as for my case, DBSPD gives me a deadline and i need to tell them before Aug 31, or sooner the better. but of course, they said it's really the parents' choice. as for St. Paul's, there is no deadline but of course sooner the better again.

i finally chose DBSPD, so i canceled St Paul's seat last Sat.

However, once you hold a seat in DSS, you need to give up 'lucky draw' and there's a declaration form for you to sign.

Actually there's a website for DSS, they have an enquiry hotline in it.

hope it helps :)

DSS - http://www.dsssc.org.hk/main2/index.htm
作者: Jannet    時間: 09-6-8 10:01

Dear Melody 8,

i have interesting all the courses informations, would you mind pm me or send to my email
[email protected] , thanks
作者: melody8    時間: 09-6-8 10:06     標題: 回覆 4# PNGCC 的文章

Hi PNGCC,

i remember it's around mid Dec as we brought our kid to celebrate during x'mas
作者: starmami    時間: 09-6-8 10:59     標題: 回覆 3# melody8 的文章

Dear melody8,
My girl is a very very shy girl.  Your advice must be very helpful to me.  Would you mind PM me the courses your boy enrolled?

Besides sports (swimming), have you enrolled any music class for your boy?  Do you have any suggestion on any musical course?  I have enrolled Tom Lee's for my girl indeed.

When (say the age) you start to fix the reading time for you boy?

Thanks so much for your sharing

[ 本帖最後由 starmami 於 09-6-8 11:05 編輯 ]
作者: Sumyeema1    時間: 09-6-8 11:05     標題: reading course

thanks melody8 for your sharing.  you are a wonderful mother.

i spend lots of time reading the books with my daugther (she is 3.5), but she refuses to read the book by herself even I read the same book many times with her.  

It's good to hear there is some course for improving reading skills, do you mind PM me the course details?

thanks,
Sumyeemami

原帖由 melody8 於 09-6-5 23:20 發表
from reading pictures to roah dahl

- this really takes a long time to achieve that. he used to read oxford reading tree but i think there are too few words. he takes a reading and writing course whic ...

作者: YuMay    時間: 09-6-8 11:47

Would you pls tell me the details of advance english class.  It would be great help to me kid.
Thanks a lot.

YuMay
作者: mamachristie    時間: 09-6-8 12:11

Dear Melody 8,

i have interesting all the courses informations, would you mind send to my email
[email protected]  , many thanks

Christie
作者: cottontail    時間: 09-6-8 12:13

Melody 8,
I'm interested too. Can you pm me too?

原帖由 Jannet 於 09-6-8 10:01 發表
Dear Melody 8,

i have interesting all the courses informations, would you mind pm me or send to my email
[email protected] , thanks

作者: mamachristie    時間: 09-6-8 12:13

Dear Melody 8,

I have interesting all the courses informations, would you mind send to my email
[email protected], many thanks.

Christie
作者: Oscarmom    時間: 09-6-8 12:53

Hi, melody8 you are a very good mother i think u really spend all your time on your son. Can u pls pm me the information about the englishcourse and the interview course, thank you very much...
作者: eva007    時間: 09-6-8 13:22

Hi melody 8, can you PM me the details of the courses?

Thanks!
作者: kwingpo    時間: 09-6-8 14:33

Hi melody8,

I am interesting the learing centre which you chose for your son, pls pm me the details.

Thank you!
作者: tutubebe    時間: 09-6-8 18:07

ps also pm me of the english course
作者: tenbaby    時間: 09-6-9 00:13

pls pm the english course details to me, many thanks....
作者: warmsoup4you    時間: 09-6-9 10:49

thanks for your sharing indeed. Would you pls PM me the info and classes that you mentioned?
Thanks a lot!!!
作者: CHIULHJ    時間: 09-6-9 12:44

Hi melody8,

Thank you very much for your valuable sharing!

Would you please pm me the details of the following :
1) swimming course
2) advanced English course
3) interview class

Thanks again!
作者: Smile2R    時間: 09-6-9 12:52

Hi Melody8,

Thanks for sharing your good experience with us.

Would you pls PM me the information and classes that you mentioned?

Thanks.
作者: melody8    時間: 09-6-9 22:54

The publishers we choose for Maths exercises are Oxford & Evan-Moor. I would highly recommend you to do the exercises with your children, or else they will only treat it as a coloring book : (

These are the books I bought for my son:
- Oxford: Fun with Pattern and Shape
- Oxford: At Home with Maths
- Evan-Moor: Basic Maths Skills
- Evan-Moor: Math Games

they're of different levels and you can find them in Page One
作者: baibai    時間: 09-6-9 23:39

Hi melody8,

Thank you very much for sharing your valuable experience!

Could you please also pm me the details of the following :
1) swimming course
2) advanced English course
3) interview class

Many thanks!!
作者: Png    時間: 09-6-10 00:36

Dear Melody8,
Really appreciate your sharings.
Would you kindly pm me the details of the "english reading & writing" course?

Thanks alot.
作者: vckchoy    時間: 09-6-10 07:30

you're right. i think i ll spend more time to allocate his activities since he's too small to set priorities. thanks a lot!

Really Lucky.
Both of them are DSS schools with admission for P.1 of 2009-2010 finished at the end of 2008.
Why have to choose now?
作者: DrBabyAlex    時間: 09-6-10 08:01     標題: CCKG Boy

作者: britsa    時間: 09-6-10 08:11

Hi  melody8,

Would you please send the details of the course & competitionthose your boy joined to [email protected]?

Thanks
作者: bbJP    時間: 09-6-10 08:52

各位上檔啦!呢個topic其實係廣告黎架,DBSPD點會set August 31 做deadline,你有朋友响到讀都知啦!佢想sell 間learning centre 咋. 之前有媽咪上了當,並post過出黎,你地睇下啦!
原帖由 Pianokc 於 09-4-21 23:24 發表
M academy- does it really exist?

I posted in the other forums already, don't want to repeat myself here.

I am wondering whether this place really exists? I have been reading some posts about this place. The posters say this place is wonderful, and very good...etc.

However, no one knows about this place, not even the Innocentre receptionist. The place is empty when I went there today at 1:30pm.

The location is terrible.
Even the neighbouring units of the place knows nothing about the place for children.

If it's THAT good, surely people would know about it, and surely, there should be at least a SIGN that it's a place for children to learn.

It's like a "secret" place... or "illegal" place.... there is a door with "m" on it. Nothing else.
On the directory it doesn't even say "M academy" it's listed under a different name.

http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/viewthread.php?tid=2121175
作者: smallhorse    時間: 09-6-10 12:09

I think we all need to be very careful, they are selling the learning centre here in BK, the other one is "misspingu" she said she is DGS old girl, she is also related to M Academy.  I visited this "M" place, only 2 people working there, the place is like an office, not like a learning centre, not many kids study there, also it is new, so mothers, please be careful.
作者: hifriend    時間: 09-6-10 12:17

melody8,

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.  I am interested to know more on the following.  Please PM the details to me.

-  Advanced English course
-  English reading course
-  English writing course
-  Interview course

Many thanks.

原帖由 melody8 於 09-6-5 23:07 發表
thank you for all your advices :loveliness:

let me share some of my experiences.

作者: hogwarts    時間: 09-6-10 12:33

That's why I felt suspicious of this post right from the beginning. If both of the 2 schools accept her/his son, why only "start" to feel the pressure now - seems too late.
By the way, the email of this Melody8 is also having a letter "m" - really interesting!!
作者: cornelius    時間: 09-6-10 12:34

原帖由 DrBabyAlex 於 09-6-10 08:01 發表
Hi  melody8,

My Boy will be in K1 of CCKG. He is interested in English (90% speaking English) & swimming as your boy. Would you please also pm me the details of the course & competitionthose your boy ...

Doctor, how can your boy be admitted to CCKG's K1 class?  CCKG only starts kinder education from K2 onwards.

作者: kittylock    時間: 09-6-10 13:13

Is it possible that her son got the place from waiting list of DB?

原帖由 hogwarts 於 09-6-10 12:33 發表
That's why I felt suspicious of this post right from the beginning. If both of the 2 schools accept her/his son, why only "start" to feel the pressure now - seems too late.
By the way, the email of th ...

作者: hogwarts    時間: 09-6-10 14:33     標題: 回覆 82# kittylock 的文章

kittylock,

Melody8 replied:

Hi PNGCC,

作者: Radiomama    時間: 09-6-10 14:37

bbJP,

Thank you for your reminder!  I have read thru the whole thread and then I understood that it's an ad. again!

This M Academy is so tricky and they know the weaknesses of the parents!

原帖由 bbJP 於 09-6-10 08:52 發表
各位上檔啦!呢個topic其實係廣告黎架,DBSPD點會set August 31 做deadline,你有朋友响到讀都知啦!佢想sell 間learning centre 咋. 之前有媽咪上了當,並post過出黎,你地睇下啦!

http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/viewt ...

作者: kittylock    時間: 09-6-10 15:03

OIC. It's dubious!

原帖由 hogwarts 於 09-6-10 14:33 發表
kittylock,

Melody8 replied:

Hi PNGCC,

作者: leehoma001    時間: 09-6-10 15:45

作者: hogwarts    時間: 09-6-10 21:45

(copied from Pianokc)

M academy

I have been reading now and then about this place in Kowloon Tong called M Academy. So today I decided to go and see whether it's suitable for my children.

I wanted into the Innocentre next to Kowloon Tong. The receptionist said, every company in this bldg is for "design". Nothing for children.
Then I asked her to check the directory again, she said, well, maybe... there is ONE but she doesn't know which one because a few days ago, another mommy came to inquire.

So I went to the directory board and looked, figured it was Room 418, under M "something" not M Academy. Forgot what it said.

I took the elevator up to 4th floor. Walked towards 418. The receptionist told me to look for 417, under City University's programming.

As I walked down the hallway, I nearly suffocated. The hallway was in SUCH a bad smell, of sweat, and body odor, STINK ! Then passed by all these empty offices/space..... walked to the end of the hallway, saw 417, and 418. 418, has the "m" sign on the door, but no on is in there. I asked 417 whether 418 is affiliated with them, they said no. I asked whether 418 is M Academy for children to learn English and courses for children.

417 City University staff said, NO IDEA.

1) Firstly I like to say, if this place is so great, then why NOBODY who works in the building even knows about it?
2) It's in a VERY bad location.
3) I wouldn't want my child taking lessons in that place and environment.
4) There was NO one there, not even any name displayed.

My point is, I am suspicious who has been writing about this M academy place... just advertising for himself?

"M" something - is it m-brandconsultancy??

[ 本帖最後由 hogwarts 於 09-6-10 21:50 編輯 ]
作者: beckylui    時間: 09-6-10 22:30

原帖由 beckylui 於 09-6-7 17:25 發表

Ai ya ... I've been suspecting her!!  So I asked a couple of days ago if any one knows how come parents are allowed to hold up 2 DSS seats at the same time and even upto June now!!  But she sounds explaining herself in quite a sensible way ...

What a disgusting way to cheat mammies here!!!

[ 本帖最後由 beckylui 於 09-6-10 22:46 編輯 ]
作者: Smile2R    時間: 09-6-10 22:43

anger:
作者: QQLAU    時間: 09-6-10 23:33

原帖由 melody8 於 09-6-9 22:54 發表
The publishers we choose for Maths exercises are Oxford & Evan-Moor. I would highly recommend you to do the exercises with your children, or else they will only treat it as a coloring book : (

These  ...
Hi,meloody8:Would you please pm me the details of the swimming course,interview class,english course.thanks.
作者: LionMM    時間: 09-6-11 00:17

作者: bbJP    時間: 09-6-11 10:27

原帖由 beckylui 於 09-6-10 22:30 發表

Ai ya ... I've been suspecting her!!  So I asked a couple of days ago if any one knows how come parents are allowed to hold up 2 DSS seats at the same time and even upto June now!!  But she sounds e ...

Not only "her", she/he has many login names. Some is used for "asking questions" so as to keep the topic up. She used to tell others her daughter studies in DGJS and learn one grade English advance outside school and most of the kids at her centre are from DBS and DGJS. all are lies. Parents should be very careful!
作者: babygarden    時間: 09-6-11 11:03

If it is true, so cheap.....
作者: LKMC    時間: 09-6-11 20:17

網上真的很多騙人技倆,看他/她已沒有再回應了,我取得他給予的英文centre網址後也曾瀏覽,都覺得有懷疑,因資料極少,大家以後真的要小心
作者: hogwarts    時間: 09-6-12 10:40

melody8=misspingu=coco10=....?
作者: qoo_pooh    時間: 09-6-12 11:10

看返之前第一個melody8 的post,
原來佢係新人的第一個post,
真係愈睇愈似係廣告
作者: JOANNELAM    時間: 09-6-25 10:44

Hi Melody 8,

Could u please pm the english course details for me . Thanks !

原帖由 melody8 於 09-6-9 22:54 發表

These  ...

作者: Geni    時間: 09-6-25 11:32

因此topic已引起一定程度的懷疑, 所以關閉主題.

歡迎光臨 教育王國 (/) Powered by Discuz! X1.5