教育王國

標題: School suspension from tomorrow to 6/10 [打印本頁]

作者: angelprincess    時間: 09-9-29 19:20     標題: School suspension from tomorrow to 6/10

So poor!  Another 7 days' holidays for our children.  Need to find some worksheets for them to do la.
作者: silvia_ng    時間: 09-9-29 19:44

衞生署今日(九月二十九日)建議一所小學由明日開始停課七日,以防止人類豬型流感在校內傳播。

衞生署發言人說,有關建議是因為位於油麻地的保良局陳守仁小學出現人類豬型流感爆發。

調查顯示,該校五十一名男生和五十二名女生自九月三日開始出現流感樣病徵,他們的年齡介乎六至十一歲,無需入院,所有受影響人士均情況穩定。

化驗結果證實三名學生感染人類豬型流感。

衞生署已到訪該校,為員工提供控制傳染病的建議,並進行醫學監察。

發言人呼籲家長須留意兒童的健康情況,並提醒他們要注意個人及環境衞生。
作者: principal    時間: 09-9-29 19:54

Dear all,

When can we get the new vaccine from the government to kill such annoying H1N1 flu virus??   

原帖由 silvia_ng 於 09-9-29 19:44 發表
衞生署今日(九月二十九日)建議一所小學由明日開始停課七日,以防止人類豬型流感在校內傳播。

衞生署發言人說,有關建議是因為位於油麻地的保良局陳守仁小學出現人類豬型流感爆發。

調查顯示,該校五十一名男生和五十二名女 ...

作者: heidikl    時間: 09-9-29 21:12

Will there be any homework each day so that the kids will not be lazy during this week?
A learning from the other schools when there was school suspension in Jun. and Jul., a lot of schools kept providing online homework to the students to keep the kids academic standard.

原帖由 principal 於 09-9-29 19:54 發表
Dear all,

When can we get the new vaccine from the government to kill such annoying H1N1 flu virus??   

作者: flostangraphy    時間: 09-9-29 23:23

May the force be with you!

作者: TINGMUM    時間: 09-9-29 23:52

Only one student absent due to H1N1 in our school today.  Why suspension? Why us?    

In the coming few days, my working time = their play time.  No eyes to see la!!!

Need to ask them to do some w/s every day!

[ 本帖最後由 TINGMUM 於 09-9-29 23:58 編輯 ]
作者: Bluestar    時間: 09-9-30 00:11

原帖由 TINGMUM 於 09-9-29 23:52 發表
Only one student absent due to H1N1 in our school today.  Why suspension? Why us?    

In the coming few days, my working time = their play time.  No eyes to see la!!!

Need to ask them to do ...

The kids treat this as a resumption of their long long summer hols !

Actually the peak should be ~2 weeks ago.  The situation is already better in some classes now.  But last Sat, our classteacher said that 7 kids were absent in the class next door.  Diff stats for diff classes.
作者: Bluestar    時間: 09-9-30 00:13

原帖由 principal 於 09-9-29 19:54 發表
Dear all,

Cannot kill this variety, and even if/when you can what about all the other strains ?  Maybe one way out is to kill all human beings !

作者: hoimanee    時間: 09-9-30 00:17

昨日有名校長不幸...可能令當局怕怕 至於咁多學校為何被選中,可能他們最不希望呢間有事啦

要去面試的家長和小朋友,要加油呀!!! 因面試照舊無改期或取消!!!

引用 :
雖然本校學生患流感個案已持續減少,衛生署及教育局今日下午五時建議本校由九月三十日至十月六日停課,希望流感情況得到徹底控制。本校為學生健康著想同意此安排,停課期間有三天假期,這對學生學習的進度影響亦減至最低。本校繼續徹底清潔校園,並暫停所有課外活動。本校於十月七日(星期三)復課。
家長請登入內聯網查閱電子通告G040。
註一:本校今日只有一位因患豬流感學生請病假。
註二:原定十月十日至十一日2010/2011小一入學面試如期舉行。
作者: flostangraphy    時間: 09-9-30 00:19

原帖由 hoimanee 於 30/9/2009 00:17 發表
昨日有名校長不幸...可能令當局怕怕 至於咁多學校為何被選中,可能他們最不希望呢間有事啦

要去面試的家長和小朋友,要加油呀!!! 因面試照舊無改期或取消!!!

引用 :
雖然本校學生患流感個案已持續減少, ...

作者: angelprincess    時間: 09-9-30 00:27

When the nos. of students who got H1N1 & Influenza has accumulated to a number, school will need to be suspended as recommended by EDB & Dept of Health.   

Yes!  Our working time = their playing time:time: .

But I think we can still keep our children busy by giving some more exercises to them .  I'm now  preparing the exercises coz I also need to work on tmr ar .

原帖由 TINGMUM 於 09-9-29 23:52 發表

Need to ask them to do ...

作者: angelprincess    時間: 09-9-30 00:33

我諗我地呢間學校嘅家長都算係最勤力啦, 咁夜都仲有咁多家長上嚟.

原帖由 angelprincess 於 09-9-30 00:27 發表
When the nos. of students who got H1N1 & Influenza has accumulated to a number, school will need to be suspended as recommended by EDB & Dept of Health.   

Yes!  Our working time = their playing tim ...

作者: principal    時間: 09-9-30 00:36

angelprincess,

Originally, I decided to sleep.
But because of your post below, I feel very sorry if I do not contribute something immediately.  

Please give me 5 minutes to type my next post.

原帖由 angelprincess 於 09-9-30 00:33 發表
我諗我地呢間學校嘅家長都算係最勤力啦, 咁夜都仲有咁多家長上嚟.

[ 本帖最後由 principal 於 09-9-30 11:48 編輯 ]
作者: principal    時間: 09-9-30 00:44

Bluestar,

The trouble is that though this H1N1 virus is not so fatal, it is highly infectious and the decision of school suspension depends on this.

Even worse is that many schools’ activities and the progress of the curriculum will be disrupted to certain extent.
When is the end of such pain??  

原帖由 Bluestar 於 09-9-30 00:13 發表

Cannot kill this variety, and even if/when you can what about all the other strains ?  Maybe one way out is to kill all human beings !

[ 本帖最後由 principal 於 09-9-30 11:54 編輯 ]
作者: silvia_ng    時間: 09-9-30 09:26

好彩老師派左每日一篇既login+password...等佢自己上網玩下都好。仲有e-class...佢玩得好開心呢....

不過我都希望老師會比d功課我地, 等佢寫下字都好。我地以前間kg, 停課時仲可以上網同老師netmeeting, 同埋睇老師錄影既教學...唔知呢度有冇呢
作者: angelprincess    時間: 09-9-30 09:43

我地間學校冇架, 不過kg嘅學生人數少啲, 始終小學嘅學生人數多啲, 所以可能會難啲.  同埋我地間學校只不過係得十歲, 有啲嘢都係要慢慢嚟, 其實學校比起前幾年已經多咗好多嘢架啦!  我個姨甥女前四年畢業嘅時候都未有音樂大樓tim.  不過都希望會有咁嘅安排, 唔緊要啦, 上學校嗰網其實都有好多嘢睇同玩, 都有嘢學習同做嘅.  同埋我地可以自己比啲exercise佢地做.  所以我平時都買定啲練習放喺屋企, 以防萬一.

原帖由 silvia_ng 於 09-9-30 09:26 發表
好彩老師派左每日一篇既login+password...等佢自己上網玩下都好。仲有e-class...佢玩得好開心呢....

不過我都希望老師會比d功課我地, 等佢寫下字都好。我地以前間kg, 停課時仲可以上網同老師netmeeting, 同埋睇老師 ...

作者: silvia_ng    時間: 09-9-30 10:27

原帖由 angelprincess 於 09-9-30 09:43 發表
我地間學校冇架, 不過kg嘅學生人數少啲, 始終小學嘅學生人數多啲, 所以可能會難啲.  同埋我地間學校只不過係得十歲, 有啲嘢都係要慢慢嚟, 其實學校比起前幾年已經多咗好多嘢架啦!  我個姨甥女前四年畢業嘅時候都未有 ...

我地KG+PRI架, 都好多人呢 不過KG級數少D易影好多....
我都覺得TSL行政做得好好 某晚校車姨姨都打左個電話提我地唔洗返學。
作者: angelprincess    時間: 09-9-30 12:18

係呀! 間學校嘅行政都幾好架, 其實佢地咋日五點先接到通知要停課, 好快電台就播新聞講出嚟, 上學校網又睇到announcement, 手機又有message通知啲家長, 校車又打電話嚟......驚死我地唔知要停課.

原帖由 silvia_ng 於 09-9-30 10:27 發表

我地KG+PRI架, 都好多人呢 不過KG級數少D易影好多....
我都覺得TSL行政做得好好 某晚校車姨姨都打左個電話提我地唔洗返學。

作者: Bluestar    時間: 09-9-30 12:59

原帖由 principal 於 09-9-30 00:44 發表
Bluestar,

The trouble is that though this H1N1 virus is not so fatal, it is highly infectious and the decision of school suspension depends on this.

Even worse is that many schools’ activities an ...

My 6th sense is itchy again :
Don't plan your summer hols yet.
(touch wood)
作者: Bluestar    時間: 09-9-30 12:59

原帖由 angelprincess 於 09-9-30 09:43 發表
我地間學校冇架, 不過kg嘅學生人數少啲, 始終小學嘅學生人數多啲, 所以可能會難啲.  同埋我地間學校只不過係得十歲, 有啲嘢都係要慢慢嚟, 其實學校比起前幾年已經多咗好多嘢架啦!  我個姨甥女前四年畢業嘅時候都未有 ...

Can also watch ETV programmes.
作者: SueBeeCheung    時間: 09-9-30 13:07

間學校嘅行政都幾好架 ==> AGREE        

原帖由 angelprincess 於 09-9-30 12:18 發表
係呀! 間學校嘅行政都幾好架, 其實佢地咋日五點先接到通知要停課, 好快電台就播新聞講出嚟, 上學校網又睇到announcement, 手機又有message通知啲家長, 校車又打電話嚟......驚死我地唔知要停課.

作者: principal    時間: 09-9-30 13:11

Bluestar,

Come on!!   Can you be a bit more positive??  

原帖由 Bluestar 於 09-9-30 12:59 發表

My 6th sense is itchy again :
Don't plan your summer hols yet.
(touch wood)

作者: 婥蔚媽咪    時間: 09-9-30 13:14

原帖由 angelprincess 於 09-9-30 12:18 發表

YES..真係值得一讚~~
我剛剛仲接到副班主任的電話,有幾項事情~~
1. 22/10的測驗照舊,範圍會在2/10upload上eclass
2. 2/10的旅行延至18/12(阿女琴日聽到話唔駛返學 ,好彩而家唔取消)
3. exam會延遲一天至9/12
4. eclass會有exercise做(good news for parents, bad news for kids)
作者: angelprincess    時間: 09-9-30 14:19

係呀, 我啱啱都接咗副班主任個電話, 都係講類似呢啲嘢, 有功課比佢地做, keep著佢地嘅學習mood.  又交代得好清楚.  真係要讚多幾讚.  

原帖由 婥蔚媽咪 於 09-9-30 13:14 發表

YES..真係值得一讚~~
我剛剛仲接到副班主任的電話,有幾項事情~~
3. exam會 ...

作者: 肥妹爸爸    時間: 09-9-30 15:22

原帖由 婥蔚媽咪 於 09-9-30 13:14 發表

YES..真係值得一讚~~
我剛剛仲接到副班主任的電話,有幾項事情~~
3. exam會 ...

個FIRST TERM EXAM係提早左1日 ... 由10-16 DEC 提早至9-15 DEC ... 16-17 DEC 對考試劵 ... 18 DEC 去旅行 ... 21 DEC CHRISTMAS PARTY ... 22 DEC - 3 JAN X'MAS & NY HOLIDAY
作者: 肥妹爸爸    時間: 09-9-30 15:32

功課上載中 ...
作者: angelprincess    時間: 09-9-30 17:39

好多功課呀!     咁啲小朋友就唔會浪費哂啲時間啦, 又要準備TOBS同默書.   真充實 .

原帖由 肥妹爸爸 於 09-9-30 15:32 發表
功課上載中 ...

作者: principal    時間: 09-9-30 19:43

Dear all,

I guess most of you have already received a lot of information from various channels about this sudden decision of school suspension.

EDB informed the school about the decision of school suspension at 5:00 p.m. yesterday (when most of the pupils had left the school) and shortly after that, we had been informed by the school bus nanny as well as SMS message about this in the next 1-2 hours.
At the same time, an official notice was posted on the school website.

This morning, there were a few times’ update with more detailed information about the decision and also the new arrangement on the term test, school picnic, holiday homework, first term examination, and so on.
Shortly after lunch, teachers started to call each parent one by one to remind all the details again.
In the late afternoon, we could download all the homework from e-class with very clear instruction.

All the above shows there is a system at school that is functioning very smoothly and effectively, even under emergent situation.  
Otherwise, decision cannot be made so promptly and effectively.

I always admire the school’s very good use of the school website as a very effective communication channel with the parents and pupils.  
Once again, we can see how it works smoothly.
With all the prompt decision made and clear instruction given, parents do not need to make phone calls to the school and we can know everything from the school website.
The additional administrative work due to the sudden school suspension can be greatly minimized.

Although several parents have already expressed their appreciation to the school administration earlier today, I would like to give a lot of credits to the I.T. team of the school, the school management, all the teachers and staff once again.  
Without all of your diligent work in the past 24 hours, we cannot get what we can get now.

Very well done indeed!!  
Keep up the good work.

[ 本帖最後由 principal 於 09-10-3 06:52 編輯 ]
作者: angelprincess    時間: 09-9-30 22:26

係呀!  學校喺24小時內就已經做哂所有應該做做嘅嘢, 詳細唔再講啦 (睇吓e-principal所寫嘅啦), 我地一個電話都唔需要打番學校就可以完全知道哂所有嘅安排, 學生同家長要做或者關注嘅事.  呢度我諗好多學校都未必做得到.  呢個係其中一個我欣賞同喜愛呢間學校嘅原因.  I love TSL. 唔淨止學生, 仲有我地家長都好鐘意呢間學校 (sorry, 可能會有人同我個見解唔同).  TSL繼續努力!  Well Done!      

原帖由 principal 於 09-9-30 19:43 發表
Dear all,

I guess most of you have already received a lot of information from various channels about this sudden decision of school suspension.

EDB informed the school about the decision of school s ...

作者: flostangraphy    時間: 09-10-2 17:17

歡迎光臨 教育王國 (/) Powered by Discuz! X1.5