教育王國

標題: 拔萃男書院附屬小學今日面試 [打印本頁]

作者: seabird6623    時間: 09-10-9 15:25     標題: 拔萃男書院附屬小學今日面試

各位,

不知大家今日面試情況怎樣?小兒說的情況和前年的不一樣。他只說串了些英文字,有些他不懂,另外給了兩幅圖問他有什麼關係?小兒說不知道。相信很難有2nd 面試機會。 seabird6623
作者: Tammyswl    時間: 09-10-9 15:30

thanks your information!
Good luck!
作者: ladykin    時間: 09-10-9 15:58

原帖由 seabird6623 於 09-10-9 15:25 發表
各位,

不知大家今日面試情況怎樣?小兒說的情況和前年的不一樣。他只說串了些英文字,有些他不懂,另外給了兩幅圖問他有什麼關係?小兒說不知道。相信很難有2nd 面試機會。 seabird6623 ...

吓, 串字??? 我個仔冇話要串字 wor
作者: bbone    時間: 09-10-9 16:34

My son said he had to compare two things, a pen and a pencil. What did your son do ladykin?
作者: ladykin    時間: 09-10-9 16:45

原帖由 bbone 於 09-10-9 16:34 發表
My son said he had to compare two things, a pen and a pencil. What did your son do ladykin?

bbone,

我個仔今次冇講得咁清楚 (相比起上次 St. Paul Boys). 佢淨係話一大班小朋友入課室, 跟住睇電視, 係一段段, 每睇一段個老師就問一條問題, 小朋友舉手, 老師就叫小朋友答, 差不多每個小朋友都有答. 跟住就比4幅圖佢, 有車有人叫佢配對, 之後就去睇電視等父母接 lor
作者: qchoir    時間: 09-10-9 16:46

Hi 各位,

請問他們見了多久? 還有什麼特別呢?
作者: ladykin    時間: 09-10-9 17:01

其實冇話需時幾耐, 都係佢叫您幾點到註冊, 之後幾點接番小朋友, 所以我個仔話答完問題咪去睇 tom & jerry lor

我唔識講有咩特別, 因為我從個仔口中得出既表現同程序, 我覺得佢表現唔太理想, 打定輸數, 不過佢盡咗努力就得啦, 順其自然
作者: niseko2000    時間: 09-10-9 17:42

好似用廣東話同用英文interview 係唔同的, 聽講用英文個d難好多。我個仔用廣東話的,佢話睇Disney Channel 個d 卡通片, 然後老師問問題, 到最後有個sticker 比佢, 我都知呢間唔得架, 不過比佢去見識下。
作者: bowling68    時間: 09-10-9 18:05

超多人, 正午一點 晒左十五分鐘,  
有的小朋友仲臘晒頭
恤衫 西褲 打呔仔添

阿仔都係話 睇電視, and 老師就問問題
作者: goodboyg    時間: 09-10-9 18:21

原帖由 seabird6623 於 09-10-9 15:25 發表
各位,

不知大家今日面試情況怎樣?小兒說的情況和前年的不一樣。他只說串了些英文字,有些他不懂,另外給了兩幅圖問他有什麼關係?小兒說不知道。相信很難有2nd 面試機會。 seabird6623 ...

請問串邊類字?動物,物件,生果,定職業………Thanks
作者: bbone    時間: 09-10-9 18:25

my son said something about a man and a car and he had to match the man with something and then match the car with something. He wasn't very clear. Can somebody eloborate please?
作者: im_cyt    時間: 09-10-9 19:55

My son told me that there was no group interview and there was just individual interview wor.  I don't know whether his description was true or not (actually I have doubt on his description). I don’t think he’ll be admitted.
作者: goodboyg    時間: 09-10-9 20:02

someone said ask student find out the missing letter in some words, is it true?
What kind of the words?
作者: mariobie    時間: 09-10-9 20:06

請問面試時間係咪同信內時間一樣?早D定遲D???
作者: beckylui    時間: 09-10-9 21:12

原帖由 mariobie 於 09-10-9 20:06 發表
請問面試時間係咪同信內時間一樣?早D定遲D???

Exactly.
作者: Uncle-DOS    時間: 09-10-9 22:39

今年選英語或選廣東話作答的情況很不同!
因為她們是英文小學, 選英語資優生, 她們容易施教.
作者: niseko2000    時間: 09-10-9 22:52     標題: 回覆 4# goodboyg 的文章

yes, it is. Something like C_T, B_G and my son said he need to fill in the missing letter.  He also said there are some pictures and ask him where are the objects.  He also said the teacher asked him why we need to wear a mask now.  He said of course swine flu lor.  (All are in Cantonese)
作者: childrenfirst    時間: 09-10-9 23:07

my son said there was all individual interview, not group interview. I think they have different kind of questions for different days and timeslots.
作者: goodboyg    時間: 09-10-9 23:53

原帖由 niseko2000 於 09-10-9 22:52 發表
yes, it is. Something like C_T, B_G and my son said he need to fill in the missing letter.  He also said there are some pictures and ask him where are the objects.  He also said the teacher asked him  ...

Thank you!
作者: maggiejane    時間: 09-10-10 00:14

我仔用英文作答, 朋友個仔用廣東話, 情況好唔同.

我仔話首先帶入大課室一齊等, 之後續個叫名個別入細房INTERVIEW, 1 對1. 入到去放一段故事, 只有聲無畫面, 之後要你講番成個故事出嚟, 再問你有關故事問題, 跟住問其他問題, 有圖像配對, 物件之間關係, 同埋小朋友生活習慣喜好...都好多野問. 但佢無話要串字, 唔知係咪唔記得, 聽日問佢~

廣東話就話係坐埋一齊睇VIDEO, 之後舉手答問題, 跟住續個行埋嚟問問題, 好似指出不同之處, 無1對1 INTERVIEW, 朋友個仔講唔清楚, 所以只係知咁多. 希望幫到大家.

[ 本帖最後由 maggiejane 於 09-10-10 02:39 編輯 ]
作者: tracytang    時間: 09-10-10 00:28

Thanks for many mamas' sharing
作者: loy211    時間: 09-10-10 11:28

小一面試,父母緊張萬分,一年前的情景至今仍歷歷在目,努力呀!各位!!!
作者: ladykin    時間: 09-10-10 12:08

原帖由 maggiejane 於 09-10-10 00:14 發表
我仔用英文作答, 朋友個仔用廣東話, 情況好唔同.

我仔話首先帶入大課室一齊等, 之後續個叫名個別入細房INTERVIEW, 1 對1. 入到去放一段故事, 只有聲無畫面, 之後要你講番成個故事出嚟, 再問你有關故事問題, 跟住問 ...

聽 talk 時個老師又話選英文同普通話黎作答唔會特別加分, 但如果睇咁既情況, 面試又好大分別 wor. 我覺得面試內容唔同唔出奇, 但形式差咁遠就唔係幾公平 lor
作者: HKdevil    時間: 09-10-10 13:12

My son did not say spelling either, he just said there was story and questions after the story and he said he answered them all correctly.

Not sure how he knew he answered them correctly though!
作者: cutekiddy    時間: 09-10-10 13:40

阿仔in完出嚟竟然話無問題問佢!經過我一輪溫柔嘅審問,佢先講比我知有啲問題唔知佢講mud,唔識答!

我真係有啲想 ,好唔開心,因為到依家仲未有著落,好 呀!
作者: pamelaywy    時間: 09-10-10 13:46

原帖由 cutekiddy 於 09-10-10 13:40 發表
阿仔in完出嚟竟然話無問題問佢!經過我一輪溫柔嘅審問,佢先講比我知有啲問題唔知佢講mud,唔識答!

我真係有啲想 ,好唔開心,因為到依家仲未有著落,好 呀! ...

我個仔話除了用廣東話問問題, 仲有用普通話問. 但我明明係選用廣東話回答, 點解無端端會用普通話問問題呢 ?? 佢無正式學過普通話, 所以佢話全部用普通話的問題都唔知問乜.... 點解會用普通話問呢??
大家有無咁o既情況 ??
作者: shiuchen    時間: 09-10-10 14:02

兒子說老師用電腦一頁頁的給他看了黃狗.猴子.青蛙和魚的故事,然後老師問他關於故事的問題.問了很多,他說他懂得答.
然後就去看電影了.
我兒子是選廣東話作答的.
不知hkdevil的兒子是用中文還是英文呢?
原帖由 HKdevil 於 09-10-10 13:12 發表
My son did not say spelling either, he just said there was story and questions after the story and he said he answered them all correctly.

Not sure how he knew he answered them correctly though!

作者: bmolive    時間: 09-10-10 15:05

我的小朋友....話...老師講一個故事, 跟住問番關於故事的問題; 重有...問左...如果佢去打球, 個球打左去馬路, 你會點做...
作者: Bertie07    時間: 09-10-10 16:28

我朋友的兒子說他只是聽故事及答故事內的問題, 沒有其他的智力題或配對題目, 然後就回課室繼續看卡通, 會否是因為他答故事的問題時表現不好, 而老師不再問下去?

原帖由 bmolive 於 09-10-10 15:05 發表
我的小朋友....話...老師講一個故事, 跟住問番關於故事的問題; 重有...問左...如果佢去打球, 個球打左去馬路, 你會點做...

作者: sunnygirl    時間: 09-10-10 17:05

阿仔話單對單in既時候老師先俾左幅圖畫佢睇,跟住叫佢數出當中有幾多樣係文具、有幾多樣係電器,跟住就係電腦到播左個故事俾佢睇/聽,老師再問當中既問題。

不過其實阿仔講到"瀝瀝卡卡",都唔知係咪真係咁!
作者: yancw    時間: 09-10-10 17:40

原帖由 sunnygirl 於 09-10-10 17:05 發表
阿仔話單對單in既時候老師先俾左幅圖畫佢睇,跟住叫佢數出當中有幾多樣係文具、有幾多樣係電器,跟住就係電腦到播左個故事俾佢睇/聽,老師再問當中既問題。

不過其實阿仔講到"瀝瀝卡卡",都唔知係咪真係咁! ...

我個仔同你個仔的題目是一樣, 又文具又傢私, 過程好似好快完成, 完成後就話去睇電視.
作者: childrenfirst    時間: 09-10-10 18:40

my son said it's a one to one interview and we have selected Cantonese. He said no PTH question ...only asked him questions after listening to the story. I guess the children have forgotten lots of the content after watching the video at the end.
作者: ladykin    時間: 09-10-10 19:31

點解面試既形式出咗咁多個版本嫁, 好驚呀
作者: tracytang    時間: 09-10-10 19:43

Yes.  My son also say there has no PTH question in an interview.

原帖由 childrenfirst 於 09-10-10 18:40 發表
my son said it's a one to one interview and we have selected Cantonese. He said no PTH question ...only asked him questions after listening to the story. I guess the children have forgotten lots of th ...

作者: 小元    時間: 09-10-10 21:09

仔仔話有問佢fish & crab 的分別,兩圖找不同,用英文問題(但唔知問什麼),又有串生字,
我都唔知真定假?????
作者: ratafan    時間: 09-10-10 22:01

my son told me that there's definitely nothing asked on English nor spelling. The teacher played back a story to him and asked him a few questions. This is followed by another matching game test.
作者: HKdevil    時間: 09-10-10 22:11

My son only speak English , so it was in English.

原帖由 shiuchen 於 09-10-10 14:02 發表
兒子說老師用電腦一頁頁的給他看了黃狗.猴子.青蛙和魚的故事,然後老師問他關於故事的問題.問了很多,他說他懂得答.
然後就去看電影了.
我兒子是選廣東話作答的.
不知hkdevil的兒子是用中文還是英文呢?

作者: ping10    時間: 09-10-10 22:13

My son said that firestly watch cartoon, then caculate maths (+ and -) and also ask about about how many animalsin the cartoon (which one frist he did not mention), then watch cartoon again and finish!!
作者: HKdevil    時間: 09-10-10 22:15

Oh my son told me that he answered all the questions correctly, when I asked him how he knew he answered the questions correctly. he said :" the teacher said that is good and she gave me a sticker"

But when look around nearly all the children has a sticker...so is it true that if you do well ,you get a red coloured sticker? My son surely has one.
作者: cutekiddy    時間: 09-10-10 22:18

i saw that every kid got the sticker when i picked up my boy.
作者: im_cyt    時間: 09-10-10 22:34

My son told me that the teacher gave him a green sticker when he finished the interview.  And I saw every kids got green stickers on top of their name tags.  So I think it's a mechanism for the teacher to recognize whether the child has completed interview (ie to ensure that they won't omit a child for the interview).
作者: childrenfirst    時間: 09-10-10 22:40

do you mean a round coloured sticker which sticked on the name label? or other sticker? My son got a green round sticker sticked on the big yellow label but he did not has other label than that.

My son told me that no computer slide show for him...

I think the school must have different versions of test as they want to test the core compentent of the child rather than getting the answer only. Therefore, it's Ok for them to have different test content as long as those tests are pointing to the core compentent that they are looking for...

Anyway, it's finished and let's keep our finger crossed.
作者: ratafan    時間: 09-10-10 22:41

Exactly!  The sticker is for identification only, like a lawyer initials all the pages of a contract proving that all pages are vet before releasing!! hahahaha. Please don't bother the sticker. It means nothing other than identification.  Also I believe all teachers would say the answers are great to encourage the kids.
作者: sachan701    時間: 09-10-10 22:45

You all are lucky.  My son rejected to do the interview, thus, he didn't follow the teacher to go to the room.  I was so down.
作者: ratafan    時間: 09-10-10 22:48

To build on Childrenfirst's comments, I recall I have gone through a University management trainee programme screening process in which I was the interviewer panel.  The questions raised were irrelevant based on the design of the assessment.  As assessors, we were required to fill in a form which captures core competence and to put a rating to each of the core competence. All ratings need to be supported by assessors' observations, which could include the body language, how the candidate interact with others, the use of languages, and even facial expression, etc.  At the end of the day, the ratings of the assessors in the panel are added up to calculate the average for ranking the candidates.  Perhaps P1 interviews are more or less similar.
作者: ratafan    時間: 09-10-10 22:51

to sachan701 - don't be sad. Always remind yourself, this is just an experience in your son's life!  whether it's up or down, that's life.  We learn from experience.
作者: bowling68    時間: 09-10-10 23:17

my case is rare.  My son went for group interview (English) but only watching TV, and no question by the teacher for any of them.  I think the group was initally classified.
作者: Hinbabyma    時間: 09-10-10 23:38

my son got a red sticker also, he told me the teacher said that is good....  

原帖由 HKdevil 於 09-10-10 22:15 發表
Oh my son told me that he answered all the questions correctly, when I asked him how he knew he answered the questions correctly. he said :" the teacher said that is good and she gave me a sticker"

B ...

作者: tracytang    時間: 09-10-10 23:55

原帖由 bowling68 於 09-10-10 23:17 發表
my case is rare.  My son went for group interview (English) but only watching TV, and no question by the teacher for any of them.  I think the group was initally classified.

Does your son is related group or unrelated group?
作者: frente    時間: 09-10-10 23:59

我個仔用廣東話作答, 佢話一班小朋友入課室睇電影, 跟注叫名入去INTREVIEW(有兩個老師一個中國人, 一個外國人), 比CD佢聽故事, 跟注問佢故事內容, 同埋叫佢分別水果, 蔬菜同飲品的分別, 佢無話耍串字同埋舉手答問題, 可能每段時間都唔同???
FRENTE
作者: bb亞媽    時間: 09-10-11 00:08

請問你小朋友是大仔or細仔?因覺得學校一早可能已用年齡分組,所以想統計一下。
我的是大仔,用中文in,有個別問問題。

[ 本帖最後由 bb亞媽 於 09-10-11 00:26 編輯 ]
作者: HKdevil    時間: 09-10-11 00:20

yes the sticker probably mean nothing...it was probably my son's assumption since in his school, giving a sticker means good thing.
作者: S_Trader    時間: 09-10-11 00:26

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: 猴子爸    時間: 09-10-11 00:32

My son also told me that he was given a green sticker, which meant that the interview had been completed.
Here is his version:
Boys were arranged to watch a video about some space adventure (he mentioned astronaut and galaxy).  There were several teachers in the room, but no questions were being asked. Then he was brought to the outside of the interview room and waited for his turn.  It was a one-to-one interview conducted in cantonese.  He was asked to spot the differences between 2 pictures.  And then he needed to describe a picture with a lot of objects with the same shape but in different colors.  His answer was quite creative and the teacher said something good about it.  After that, he did the listening and answered about 5 questions.  Finally, the teacher gave him the green sticker and then he could leave the room.  There was no more video watching after that.
作者: naoch    時間: 09-10-11 00:42     標題: Time limit

As I know, there have time limit (for example, 30sec.) for each question. Which means if the boy think too long or didn't answer the question within 30 seconds. Teacher then will ask the next question. It was proven by my son.
He went in a  room with a group to watch a Disney movie, then a foreign teacher asked the boys in ENGLISH that if they want to have a Chinese Version? Then use Cantonese to ask again for English Version? Then raise up they hand......
He was interviewed with complete Cantonese, no english nor mandarin at all. He didn't have question shown in the computer but only pictures.
Then have a Cantonese story to listen, answer few questions afterward.
Last thing was went back to watch another video without asking any question.
I think it is details enough at all. hahaha
作者: Bertie07    時間: 09-10-11 01:01

My friend is very concern that his son only being asked to listen to a story and then answer questions from it, nothing else.  He is concerned whether his son has answered those story questions poorly and the teacher didn't proceed to another set of questions.

原帖由 naoch 於 09-10-11 00:42 發表
As I know, there have time limit (for example, 30sec.) for each question. Which means if the boy think too long or didn't answer the question within 30 seconds. Teacher then will ask the next question ...

作者: DDDfamily    時間: 09-10-11 01:27

作者: DaddyX    時間: 09-10-11 08:37

作者: mcdhcpc    時間: 09-10-11 10:08

My son was too shy to say 'good morning' and 'goodbye'. I think the teacher must have regarded him as an impolite kid. So, he is probably not admitted.

作者: acmc    時間: 09-10-11 17:04

請問要second inteview 嗎?如有會何時通知?
作者: HKdevil    時間: 09-10-11 17:12

yes there will be a second interview which take place in mid November, the letter might be sent out at the end of Oct.
作者: naoch    時間: 09-10-11 18:00

wish all applicants , including myself, luck la! Really just like waiting for mark six winner...''_"

原帖由 HKdevil 於 09-10-11 17:12 發表
yes there will be a second interview which take place in mid November, the letter might be sent out at the end of Oct.

作者: HKdevil    時間: 09-10-11 18:35

Actually for me, I rather my son get accepted by Piu Kiu college than DBS.

I only apply for two schools for him one is DBS and another one is Pui Kiu at Taiwai which also is a through-train school. I like pui kiu which is a co-edu and has a better chinese standard.
作者: waiwing    時間: 09-10-11 18:41

係咪人人都有green sticker架???
作者: charwes    時間: 09-10-11 18:47

My son told me that all the boys in his group got the green sticker, so I guess all the applicants should have got one.

原帖由 waiwing 於 09-10-11 18:41 發表
係咪人人都有green sticker架???

作者: naoch    時間: 09-10-11 20:35

mine got an orange sticker. guess it only for the interview procedure.

原帖由 charwes 於 09-10-11 18:47 發表
My son told me that all the boys in his group got the green sticker, so I guess all the applicants should have got one.

作者: tracytang    時間: 09-10-11 22:28

My son told me also like that.  I think every child should have a round sticker but may be of different colour in different group.

原帖由 charwes 於 09-10-11 18:47 發表

作者: im_cyt    時間: 09-10-11 22:51

treat this as an experience.....even when my son remembered to say 'good morning' and 'goodbye', he might be also probably not admitted which makes no difference.

Their courage to face the challenge in the interviews and their effort paid are more important.

原帖由 mcdhcpc 於 09-10-11 10:08 發表
My son was too shy to say 'good morning' and 'goodbye'. I think the teacher must have regarded him as an impolite kid. So, he is probably not admitted.

作者: naoch    時間: 09-10-11 23:05

u may right! I just remembered that when my son left the school and I asked him if he say "Good morning" to the teacher? his answer was he didn't as the teacher also didn't say to him. I was so angry and blamed him seriously......because he is  quite a polite boy in usual. When I cooled down myself, I felt so very guilty to my son. He is too young or a bit nervous during the interview.
It's NOT his FAULT but me!!!

原帖由 im_cyt 於 09-10-11 22:51 發表
treat this as an experience.....even when my son remembered to say 'good morning' and 'goodbye', he might be also probably not admitted which makes no difference.

Their courage to face the challenge  ...

作者: foster_ma    時間: 09-10-12 02:21

我個仔話佢嗰group開始先睇戲,睇Madagascar (中文版);然後單對單見老師,過程大致如下 (我們選了廣東話面見):

1) 先用普通話問他姓名和住在哪裡。
2) 老師拿出4幅圖畫,每幅都好似影子畫咁,叫他搵返一架黃色的車。
3) 再拿出4幅圖問:「以下哪一幅是東亞運動會的體操項目?」
4) 用電腦播出一個故事(有聲冇畫面的),那是講一隻大象偷了猴子的香蕉吃,猴子嬲到在蘋果樹上拿蘋果來掟大象。 聽完後,便問了2條問題。
5) 最後老師話佢答啱晒,所以送咗個黃色的sticker比佢。(其實接他時,我見個個小朋友都有。)

跟著出返去同其他小朋友一起看反斗小車王 (英文版)。

DBSPD是我們最後一間報的直資,無論結果點,I'm really proud of him. 因為年紀小小就要單人匹馬去面對挑戰,很不容易呢!所以我請咗佢去食最喜愛的日本菜,佢開心到不得了。
作者: cutekiddy    時間: 09-10-12 02:34

you son's is great as he can remeber all the details just like 東亞運動會的體操項目.
作者: ming88    時間: 09-10-12 11:27

No worry...may be they are classified as very good ones and no need to drill any further!

Anyway, I do not think they are being classified in the 1st interview as the Principal mentioned in the briefing session that all portfolios will not be screened during the 1st round and it's really up to your son's ability.  In addition, I think the groupings are only subject to the date & time that you submitted your application - i.e. if you submitted your form earlier then your interview will be earlier.  

作者: Radiomama    時間: 09-10-12 11:45

-------------

[ 本帖最後由 Radiomama 於 09-10-13 21:21 編輯 ]
作者: ming88    時間: 09-10-12 11:59

I do agree with ratafan.  I think a big school like DBS, it must have its own set of criteria to evaluate each applicant.  Therefore it makes sense to use some sort of core competencies method to find out the appropriate students. It's not a matter by using which ways (group/1-to-1 interview) to conduct the interview as the competencies can be seen during the interview.

原帖由 ratafan 於 09-10-10 22:48 發表
To build on Childrenfirst's comments, I recall I have gone through a University management trainee programme screening process in which I was the interviewer panel.  The questions raised were irreleva ...

作者: ming88    時間: 09-10-12 12:18

Gosh! My kid told me that he stood up for a while during watching the cartoon in the room as he felt boring and then sat down again. Then he was being asked by the prefect to sit down properly (he followed his advice immediately) while waiting outside the classroom.  I guess, therefore, the chance for my boy, is slim....       Hopefully they will not treat it very seriously and will not take away some points from his performance.......

原帖由 Radiomama 於 09-10-12 11:45 發表
今早回公司,同事跟我透露:
1) stickers是用來讓prefects & 老師 make sure各位小孩已接受單對單面試,無其他隱喻。
2) 面試後老師都會鼓勵小孩"做得好",這是一種教育。
3) 看卡通和在門外等候面試時都有老師 & prefects  ...

作者: JT2008    時間: 09-10-12 12:48

你地d問題咁深咁gei..我個仔話只係比佢看兩套movie...海底奇兵..同埋另一套....跟住one by one答問題..其中一條問題係如果爸爸媽媽同佢買玩具..唔見左爸爸媽媽..咁會點...跟住就有個故仔..老師講前..亞仔講後..係咁多....
作者: 猴子爸    時間: 09-10-12 13:20

坐定定 - 这是我担心我儿子过不了关的其中一个最大原因。

今早回公司,同事跟我透露:

作者: ming88    時間: 09-10-12 13:26

Me too....hopefully DBS will have an 'open-minded' re 坐定定 as boys are generally active and not stable enough....may God bless all these active boys

原帖由 猴子爸 於 09-10-12 13:20 發表

作者: 猴子爸    時間: 09-10-12 13:31

Thanks! I also hope that 2 boys' schools (DBSPD and YW) would take this into consideration.  But I'm not sure about their tolerance level.  Everytime when my son finished the interview session, he would immediately tell us that 我刚才坐定定, not that he knew the answers or not, as he knew that that's what we are most concerned about.  Still, his definition of 坐定定 may not be the same as that of the school's.

原帖由 ming88 於 09-10-12 13:26 發表
Me too....hopefully DBS will have an 'open-minded' re 坐定定 as boys are generally active and not stable enough....may God bless all these active boys

作者: cat_house    時間: 09-10-12 13:43

你個仔好叻呀
我個仔乜都唔肯講﹐我諗都係
不過我知作為細仔既佢真係盡咗力﹐我都好proud of佢。

原帖由 foster_ma 於 09-10-12 02:21 發表
我個仔話佢嗰group開始先睇戲,睇Madagascar (中文版);然後單對單見老師,過程大致如下 (我們選了廣東話面見):

1) 先用普通話問他姓名和住在哪裡。
2) 老師拿出4幅圖畫,每幅都好似影子畫咁,叫他搵返一架黃色的車。
3) 再 ...

[ 本帖最後由 cat_house 於 09-10-12 13:45 編輯 ]
作者: mmmmm    時間: 09-10-12 13:58

me too.......
my friend told me DBS prefer active kids, but of coz active or naughty really very subjective la........

原帖由 猴子爸 於 09-10-12 13:20 發表

作者: shiuchen    時間: 09-10-12 14:25

[ 本帖最後由 shiuchen 於 09-10-12 17:56 編輯 ]
作者: 猴子爸    時間: 09-10-12 14:38

是不是安排家长接回小孩子那位?她有什么嘴脸?

原帖由 shiuchen 於 09-10-12 14:25 發表
面試當日,DBS那位Assistant Headteacher 的嘴臉......令人不適.
像葡京的荷官.

作者: judy    時間: 09-10-12 15:53

像葡京的荷官.

Shiuchen,

蔔京的荷官嘴臉怎樣,因為我好耐好耐冇去澳門,所以想象唔到佢嘅嘴臉係點嘅。
作者: im_cyt    時間: 09-10-12 16:43

我又唔覺得有邊個態度特別差或特別好nice喎.....

我留意到dress code...有冇發現今年沒有小朋友著"踢死兔"或打bowtie呀咁誇了, 個個都有聽校長話喎.....

像葡京的荷官.

作者: 猴子爸    時間: 09-10-12 17:33

对,一个都没有,连家长的衣服都一点不夸张,只是见到一位爸爸穿着整套西装,在猛烈阳光底下排队,很佩服他。

原帖由 im_cyt 於 09-10-12 16:43 發表
我又唔覺得有邊個態度特別差或特別好nice喎.....

我留意到dress code...有冇發現今年沒有小朋友著"踢死兔"或打bowtie呀咁誇了, 個個都有聽校長話喎.....

作者: JT2008    時間: 09-10-12 17:49

走時有件趣事想同大家分亨...

剛考仔仔interview時拔萃學生放學, 有個男學生說:"你看..那些家長用多麼羨慕的眼光望著我們??"

真係比個學生吹到"啤"一聲....-_-
作者: im_cyt    時間: 09-10-12 17:53

唉....我諗我係其中之一個囉.....

原帖由 JT2008 於 09-10-12 17:49 發表
走時有件趣事想同大家分亨...

真係比個學生吹到"啤"一聲....-_- ...

作者: qchoir    時間: 09-10-12 17:56     標題: 回覆 36# ratafan 的文章

Yeh, Ratafan. My son told me exactly what's your son said.
作者: Unclejt    時間: 09-10-12 18:28

走時有件趣事想同大家分亨...

真係比個學生吹到"啤"一聲....-_- ...
There was no school on these two days...
作者: diversity    時間: 09-10-12 19:28

走時有件趣事想同大家分亨...

真係比個學生吹到"啤"一聲....-_- ...

This attitude reflects exactly what I find DBS is lack of - being humble....
作者: cutekiddy    時間: 09-10-12 20:01

maybe the boy who said that is the prefect.:;pppp:
作者: acer1    時間: 09-10-13 00:06     標題: 回覆 87# JT2008 的文章

係唔係真的呢?interview呢兩日是no school的,所有學生不用返學,連所有課外活動都停了,學校出哂通告不需回校。但可能特別原因見到一、兩個學生都唔出奇,但作大到話剛剛撞到學校放學,那未免過份了。希望你仔唔好成為那小學一份子便好了。

[ 本帖最後由 acer1 於 09-10-13 00:12 編輯 ]
作者: kaxe    時間: 09-10-13 01:07

亞仔話有個外國人叔叔講英文叫他們整泥膠,eg: cat,dog,fish之類.他做一隻大cat,但無整眼耳口鼻喎!!
@一題問nurse做什麼?
他答照顧有cough 及 big cough的人~哈!哈!(亞仔答得好攪笑)>0<
@亞仔仲話叔叔講乖的小朋友才有sticker,因有一位小朋友走去另一班房,洩洩...所以個叔叔無給個位小朋友sticker!
@最後睇TV(史力加).
作者: cemily    時間: 09-10-13 04:41

Don't worry, movie time at the end is only a cooling off period, to gather the kids together waiting for all to complete their one to one interview before dismissing the kids, NO marking ie whether they sit still.

Understand how you all feel, was there myself last year, this year my son enjoyed his day off.

Good luck to all and relax.

原帖由 猴子爸 於 09-10-12 13:31 發表
Thanks! I also hope that 2 boys' schools (DBSPD and YW) would take this into consideration.  But I'm not sure about their tolerance level.  Everytime when my son finished the interview session, he wou ...

[ 本帖最後由 cemily 於 09-10-13 04:56 編輯 ]
作者: cemily    時間: 09-10-13 04:45

Classified? Or your son did not tell you the whole process?

[ 本帖最後由 cemily 於 09-10-13 04:57 編輯 ]
作者: ming88    時間: 09-10-13 10:24

Cemily,

Thanks for your comfort.  However, may I ask if you think the school will have marking during waiting time in the room.  My kid told me that he stood up for a while (around 2 mins) during watching the cartoon in the room as he felt boring and then sat down again (although there were two teachers in the room, no teacher/prefect asked him to sit down). Then he was being asked by the prefect to sit down properly (as he put his one feet on the chair but he followed his advice immediately) while waiting outside the classroom to meet with the teacher (1-to-1).  Not too sure if the school will treat it seriously.
作者: JT2008    時間: 09-10-13 11:40

我in 個日係星期五..咁佢地應該係中學學生..因為係由山上行路落的..可能中一中二....
作者: naoch    時間: 09-10-13 11:54

Anyway, don't think too much la! (including me), all we can do now is waiting for the result. Right? Good luck to all of us!!!

原帖由 ming88 於 09-10-13 10:24 發表
Cemily,

Thanks for your comfort.  However, may I ask if you think the school will have marking during waiting time in the room.  My kid told me that he stood up for a while (around 2 mins) during wat ...

作者: angelsecond88    時間: 09-10-13 12:18

今早回公司,同事跟我透露:

我個仔都係咁講,每個見完老師既小朋友就會有個sticker,係用黎分辨見咗老師未!

歡迎光臨 教育王國 (/) Powered by Discuz! X1.5