教育王國

標題: Private Mandarin Tutor [打印本頁]

作者: RTSMOM    時間: 10-1-5 13:46     標題: Private Mandarin Tutor

Could anyone recommend a good private mandarin tutor with experience teaching  int'l school and local school pupils? Thanks
作者: myjasmine    時間: 10-1-5 14:17

My daughter's mandarin private tutor is her former teacher in an international kinder.  I am not sure whether she has experience in local kinder as well.  We found she is kind and patient and actually i am not asking for a very prominent progress in my daughter's mandarin as my daughter is only 4 by now.
作者: X-Mum    時間: 10-1-5 16:30

Dear myjasmine,

Does she come from Beijing?  How much does she charge per hour?  I am looking for a Mandarin teacher for my 6 years old daughter too.

Please advise.
作者: myjasmine    時間: 10-1-5 16:36

As far as i can remember, she is not from Beijing.  Her charges vary, depending on how many kids in a class.  I only know she charges $250 per hour per kid if there are 2 kids in a lesson, which is our case.
作者: RTSMOM    時間: 10-1-5 21:25

Thanks, could you PM me her contact? Thank you
作者: myjasmine    時間: 10-1-6 12:46

let me first ask if the teacher is still available for new student and will PM you later
作者: myjasmine    時間: 10-1-7 10:37

The teacher said she is not available at the moment but she can introduce other teachers for you.  So if you are interested to know more from her, pls let me know then i can PM you her contact no.
作者: 澳門傻媽媽    時間: 10-1-17 19:29

原帖由 myjasmine 於 10-1-7 10:37 發表
The teacher said she is not available at the moment but she can introduce other teachers for you.  So if you are interested to know more from her, pls let me know then i can PM you her contact no.

Can i have the contact? i want my daughter pass the interview of an int'l school in mandarin section.

Thanks,
作者: girl_girl_email    時間: 10-2-3 07:52

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

歡迎光臨 教育王國 (/) Powered by Discuz! X1.5