教育王國

標題: lie to classmate Daddy is her driver!! [打印本頁]

作者: GAT    時間: 10-12-11 00:04     標題: lie to classmate Daddy is her driver!!

I know a real story - a girl got into ST XX Convent in CWB.
In her primary one, she found the school is very very compeitive and people are rich and like comparing a lot - then she lie to her classmates the Daddy that drive her to school everyday is her DRIVER!
作者: TRYTOBEHOMAMA    時間: 10-12-11 00:05

It's so funny!
作者: thomasha    時間: 10-12-11 00:29

It's sad.  I guess her parents may not have taught her the correct values.
原帖由 GAT 於 10-12-11 00:04 發表
In her primary one, she found the school is very very compeitive and people are rich and like comparing a lot - then she lie to her classma ...

作者: nataliepsc    時間: 10-12-11 02:15

Yes, I also think this is sad, very sad indeed.
作者: brian61950    時間: 10-12-11 08:17

慢慢她會知道自己有幾錯·
我細個讀書時也有同學唔比他的父母去接放學,後來知道他原來嫌棄父母做小販,怕比人知,人地笑·
現在回想,多麼幼稚,但go back to 從前,幾歲人仔,笑人或被笑又點知乜野大道理.

順其自然啦,大大下會釋懷及後悔甘對父母.
作者: weisscarton    時間: 10-12-11 08:31

如果你認識呢位小朋友,你應該仲快請她父母安排她見社工及老師。學校有社工,如果小朋友在價值觀及情緒有問題可約見尋求扶導。
第一年家長會學校已講明唔準在學校派生日會咭。每年家長會校長都會有德育講座,教導家長關心子女,父母不要寵壞孩子。
作者: KwanPark    時間: 10-12-11 09:27     標題: 回復 1# GAT 的帖子

what a pity !
作者: Erica-Lee    時間: 10-12-11 11:07

I think her behaviour may not due to comparison of family background as she is just a little girl in P1. How can a small girl think in this way?? Sometimes, we adults may interpret their behavious using our adult views. Would there be another simple meanings in their small world??
作者: sabmar    時間: 10-12-11 13:05     標題: 回復 8# Erica-Lee 的帖子

i agree, she is only first term in her primary one, she may not even be able to recognise all her classmates in her class, not to say she knows a lot of rich people and needing to lie!
作者: YolandaTam    時間: 10-12-11 13:11     標題: 回復 1# sabmar 的帖子

我細個都試過講大話, 話自己屋企做生意, 我嗰陣都係小一.  你咪話啲小朋友唔識, 可能大部份係, 但有啲真係知架.

不過咁講大話係好影響人際關係.  自己心裏面有秘密, 係唔會放開懷抱同同學仔相處架.  如果樓主識得個小朋友或佢家長, 最好諗辦法幫吓佢哋唔好再咁講大話啦.
作者: goo_littlebb    時間: 10-12-11 19:04

佢爹哋有車送佢返放學, 已經好好啦! 仲比較乜? 人比人比死人架!
我認識既呢間學校家長, 都係普通人家, 有D兩公婆都係打工仔, 當然都有有錢既人~
作者: Astoria    時間: 10-12-12 07:57

有錢嘅一定有,但絕不是大部份, 學校亦十分着重德肓, 教小朋友不要比較, 如sister說叫家長不要攪大型生日會.
我見大部份家長都好humble, 相信這是個別例子, 如你認識此小朋友, 勸她找學校社工吧!
作者: CiaoEveryone    時間: 10-12-12 22:52

Sometimes, kids don't know the correct value of a humanity. Kids sometimes have the wrong human value is not rare. They just need to be taught. It will only be sad if her parents don't know what she had said and have no chance to teach her the correct value. If anyone know this girl's parents, please tell her parents this situation. This will be a help to the girl.
作者: ratafan    時間: 10-12-12 22:57

Haha, it's funny and normal!  I don't think it's a very big issue wor.  That reminds me when I was in primary school, when I found my classmate's house was 3000+ sq ft with a kitchen bigger than my entire apartment, I created stories saying that my home had a backyard.  When I heard my schoolmates bragging where they have been during Christmas holidays, I started fantasizing having spent a white Christmas at Finland Santa Clause town... That's only a dream, doesn't really harm! Girls like to compare with each other, particularly if they study at girls' schools.  When they were small, they try to compare the new dresses they have, the Barbie dolls they possess,...When they grow up, they like to compare with their friends how handsome their boyfriends are, how many boys invite them to dance in Christmas balls, ... When they got married, they like to compare how rich their husbands are, how cool and expensive their cars are, how smart their kids are... sometimes feeling jealous when I found others are better off.  But that's true!  There's always an inner self.  Kids are the most innocent, they wouldn't hide their feelings.  And what's more, most people are meant to be boasting of their achievement and wealth in character. That explains why LV, Hermes, Channel are so successful... a bit out of topic though.  There's no need to see psychiatrist or psychologists!  I have never seen one but I LIKE comparing with others!  I still find myself normal wor...
作者: NT-1    時間: 10-12-12 23:55

It can occur in any kid in any school with any social backgound.  I don't see the point of having addressed such case existed in XXX school particularly.  Kids are innocent at this age.  Why do adults always label certain kids with certain pyschiatric concerns when they do or say something not appropriate to their ages??
作者: IJai    時間: 10-12-13 01:31

that is so very sad
作者: yaulinda    時間: 10-12-13 10:26

To my understanding + observation,
students from this school tend to compare their participation in extra curricular activities/ compare the ability of 扮靚/ than to compare wealth.
作者: Edsie    時間: 10-12-13 11:19     標題: 回復 1# yaulinda 的帖子

you need $$ to go to extra curricular activities/  扮靚!!!!
作者: 4eyesDad    時間: 10-12-13 11:43

What will the school do about it?
Does this reflect the quality of teaching or value of the school and the larger society as a whole as much as the value of the parents?
作者: mango22    時間: 10-12-13 11:48

原帖由 Erica-Lee 於 10-12-11 11:07 發表
I think her behaviour may not due to comparison of family background as she is just a little girl in P1. How can a small girl think in this way?? Sometimes, we adults may interpret their behavious usi ...

I agree ....!
作者: wootaitai    時間: 10-12-13 11:52

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: KK07    時間: 10-12-13 13:30

What'a your objective of sharing this 'story'?  Critisize the school? The little girl? The parents? or The society?  I just feel that this is not a real story, how can you know exactly what a 6 years old girl think?  Are you her parent or her relatives?  Are yr child studying in that school?  How can you know the environment there is so competitive that make a girl behave like that? How can you know the cause and effect relationship?  

原帖由 GAT 於 10-12-11 00:04 發表
In her primary one, she found the school is very very compeitive and people are rich and like comparing a lot - then she lie to her classma ...

作者: easydad    時間: 10-12-13 14:44

As parents, we sometimes kid/joke a lot in front of our children.

When I drive my kids around, I sometimes refer myself as "driver" too.

Without knowing the context of what the girl was really talking about, we should not be too judgemental.

Afterall, P1 is 6 year old.  I doubt a 6 year old has a solid idea of what she meant by refering her dad as "driver".

Besides being the driver, I am also the garbage man, toy repairman, security guard, alarm clock, witch doctor ...

[ 本帖最後由 easydad 於 10-12-13 17:46 編輯 ]
作者: flostangraphy    時間: 10-12-13 16:56

可能佢daddy真係喺巴士公司做司機呢!
分分鐘佢可能都係我司機tim ah!!!!
作者: cow    時間: 10-12-13 17:11

What do you feel if you saw one of your female friends going out from a beautiful car drived by a hansome guy, and she told you that he was her driver ?
作者: easydad    時間: 10-12-13 17:43

What do you feel if you saw one of your female friends going out from a beautiful car drived by a hansome guy, and she told you that he was her driver ?

I won't mind if I were the driver and the girl was joking to her friends.  It is about the real context of the conversation.  Just like my wife will not mind if I joke to my friend and said my wife is "ah 4" while I am the "ah 4" or my "ah 4".
作者: talent2000    時間: 10-12-13 17:55

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: cow    時間: 10-12-13 21:52

In Hong Kong it's not easy to have  a car to drive kids to schools.
作者: tcbobo    時間: 10-12-14 08:48

阿女話同學爸爸有私人飛機添
作者: juliancy    時間: 10-12-14 09:32

Proper development and formation of identity, self-esteem and respect for differences have very often been overlooked.  Worse, emphasis has been overly placed on winning in competition and comparison.  As a result, children rely on winning over others to identity themselves.  They cannot afford to lose out, as that would become a crisis to the very fundamental question of who they are.  That's why, for some small children, they may go for lies to win over others, and why, for some teenagers, however academically successful, they get devastated when dumped by bf/gf, and choose to end their lives.

[ 本帖最後由 juliancy 於 10-12-14 09:33 編輯 ]
作者: GAT    時間: 10-12-14 12:35

Actually this real story comes from the girl's father. He is a friend of my relative. He felt so sad and disappointed to see her girl became like this when she is only on P1 of the school. He was concerning the competition of the school which makes her girl lie on this. She was not joking.
作者: weisscarton    時間: 10-12-14 14:09

每日返學低年班每人都是只準帶幾元,個小朋友點知人 rich?
學校得幾部零食機無零食部,小息都無可能一個人帶好多錢不停買。小一學生返學都唔準帶無謂野,佢見到甚麽覺得咁
“ very very competitive”? comparing a lot” 你指比甚麼?
你話
competition of the school” 究竟你想講那一方面。

學校大部份學生都是搭校車,巴士,地鐵.
我識有小朋友住得遠低年班父母揸車送返學,到高年班都轉坐地鐵以免遲到.
有司機送返學小一學生,
你有心數每日企學校門口,
可能用手指都數到出來.
機本上架車停在學校門口都是最多得一分鐘,由車行入門口都是幾十秒,我想都幾難比人見到小朋友個DRIVER
大部份小一學生都是用護脊書包,一是公仔書包,同大部份其他學校小一一樣,有環保學生筆袋,飯袋都會用返幼稚園那一個,見唔到有唔同。
作者: easydad    時間: 10-12-14 16:11

I was in a school which was as strict or even stricter.  We must wear "white rice fish" during PE lessons too.  
Yet, trust me, kids all know and will still compare.  Even teachers are biased.  Plus, kids chat about their pass time, birthday parties, where to go....   these subtle messages are the ones that are most damaging to the kids and influential to their value development.
作者: ricenoodle    時間: 10-12-14 16:16

GAT,
If the girl's father has such negative feelings towards this school, he should change school for his daughter, don't wait for any longer.  I am sure there is a long waiting list of students cheering for 1 empty seat in P2.
Thank you for your sharing.

原帖由 GAT 於 10-12-14 12:35 發表
Actually this real story comes from the girl's father. He is a friend of my relative. He felt so sad and disappointed to see her girl became like this when she is only on P1 of the school. He was conc ...

作者: weisscarton    時間: 10-12-14 16:46

你不如請他爸爸泊好車,親自入學校接放學,認識她小朋友的同學,同老師,sister,
及社工傾計。返咗學只有幾個月,點解要令自己so sad and disappointed to see her girl became like this” 小朋友仲有幾年至+年在學校,點解唔好好去了解小朋友學校。Sister放學成日在操場,唔駛預約都見到。
作者: Sumyeema1    時間: 10-12-14 16:55

老實說,我覺得樓主的 case 不可思議。

SPC 的學生,大部分是由幼稚園升上來的。 P1 的同學仔相信也是幼稚園的那一群同學。 幼稚園是非常重視德育的,每月生日會大家都是 share 一個無 cream 蛋糕。 X'mas, 學校一早出通告,請小朋友盡量用環保材料制作 X'mas card。

至於返學,大部分學生程搭公共交通工具/校車。

如果你親戚的朋友真的擔心學校對他的女兒有壞的影響, 應該向班主任了解一下小朋友在校的表現, 有沒有不適應的地方? 看看可不可以透過家校合作,令小朋友擁有正確的價值觀。
作者: yantabo    時間: 10-12-15 00:02

but how about SPC secondary's ladies, if u want to see their after school behavior, u can walk arround in CWB then u can see(some of them),they like to linger on the street,get close to some boy's friends,using famous brand's school bag.....etc,these kind of things are very common in HK,but wearing SPC's uniform should perform well,otherwise will make a bad reputation to school!!
作者: galacticos    時間: 10-12-15 09:46

原帖由 GAT 於 10-12-14 12:35 發表
Actually this real story comes from the girl's father. He is a friend of my relative. He felt so sad and disappointed to see her girl became like this when she is only on P1 of the school. He was conc ...

This can happen in any school.  I don't think it is the school's fault.  There is nothing wrong with the school, the father or the girl.  The biggest issue is YOU.  Unlike the girl, you are not 6 years old.  You don't even know that person.  How can you put tis story on the internet and embarrass him in puiblic? If you actually know him, it is even worst.
作者: cow    時間: 10-12-15 10:01

原帖由 weisscarton 於 10-12-14 14:09 發表
每日返學低年班每人都是只準帶幾元,個小朋友點知人 rich?
學校得幾部零食機無零食部,小息都無可能一個人帶好多錢不停買。小一學生返學都唔準帶無謂野,佢見到甚麽覺得咁
“ very very competitive”? comparing a lot” 你指比甚麼?
你話
competition of the school” 究竟你想講那一方面。

It is very easy to show off. How about someone told you that her lunch box is worth more than $500 ?
(I am not talking about students of SPC)
The girl actually was not showing off. She is so rich that she didn't know $x00 for a lunch box is very expensive.

[ 本帖最後由 cow 於 10-12-15 10:08 編輯 ]
作者: weisscarton    時間: 10-12-15 10:09

原帖由 yantabo 於 10-12-15 00:02 發表
but how about SPC secondary's ladies, if u want to see their after school behavior, u can walk arround in CWB then u can see(some of them),they like to linger on the street,get close to some boy's fri ...

小六畢業前校長會同小朋友講,當升中後,中學會多了一批新來學生,那批學生來自不同學校,他們有很多良好的地方可以讓小學上的同學學習。但假如小學學生發現她們的行為和自已由小所學的不同,產生疑惑,她們應該向父母傾訴,尋求輔導。
中學部學生最常用的書包是 outdoor,亦是大部份時下中學學生用的書包。

假如你見到有學生著住校服有行為上的不當,請你記下時間,地點打電話到學校或 send e-mail,不論小學或中學部收到你的資料後,都會認真處理。學校會在早會提醒學生,嚴重會約見個別學生。
作者: weisscarton    時間: 10-12-15 10:26

原帖由 cow 於 10-12-15 10:01 發表

It is very easy to show off. How about someone told you that her lunch box is worth more than $500 ?
(I am not talking about students of SPC)
The girl actually was not showing off. She is so rich tha ...

Lunch Box 是比較暖唔暖,耐唔耐用。當我小朋友小一時發覺卡通lunch box在冬天飯唔暖而其他人的 lunch box比較熱,她會回家告訴我。同學 lunch box值幾多錢,我想比較起來都沒有意思。小一小朋友鐘意卡通圖案的文具或 lunch box,我想有人帶鑲金 lunch box或文具對她們來講都沒有意思。到高年班近年都是環保,
簡約,通常大部份人都轉用淨色文具,原子筆用可換筆蕊那一種。
作者: cow    時間: 10-12-15 10:35

I mean the lunch itself costs more than $500.
作者: yaulinda    時間: 10-12-15 10:43

Daddy no need to feel sad and disappointed to just "one sentence" from her daughter.

It is just a very normal development for every child to learn to compare, to learn to tell lie, or to learn to fantasy.  Daddy need to step forward to understand the reason of the lie behind, and daddy should not remain in the stage of sad, because this is not healthy for child-parent relationship.

It is a very good chance for the daddy to show unconditional love and acceptance to her girl, and it is a very good chance to teach the girl about proper value of "money".

Just share the same curious of other BK friends, in what context did the father know about it? Did the girl tell him afterwards or what else?  There's not even 30 seconds for the children to drop off the car outside the school?
作者: CFaHB    時間: 10-12-15 10:50

唉 ...
我朋友個女(p2) , 讀一般學校, 夠同我女講佢考左5級 piano, 媽咪買左個新 piano 比佢, 我咁啱行過聽到, 重讚佢好叻女 ...
咁我同朋友講你個女好叻, 佢一舊雲, 話佢個女都無學琴, 屋企更唔會有 piano, 話我記錯第二個朋友個女 ....
作者: weisscarton    時間: 10-12-15 11:21

原帖由 cow 於 10-12-15 10:35 發表
I mean the lunch itself costs more than $500.

1.你想講假如有人同你的小朋友講她今日帶回來的午餐價值高於 HK$500?
首先我女學校規定小朋友要愛惜食物,帶回來的食物要吃完,所以我想無人會帶一份很大的午餐回校。還有不會大家午餐時互相傳食物。
小朋友有訂飯盒或自備食物,午飯時大家都忙於食飯,食完去玩,無人有時間研究 HK$500飯盒同自家製有甚麼不同。小一通常喜歡食簡單食物,你用HK$500飯同她們交換都未必有人肯換。
2.如果你想講有小朋友平時出外吃飯午餐高於 HK$500?
每日返學有咁多小朋友講野,我小朋友同學只有興趣講邊間書局買書平,最近邊本書好看。假如有人講食,可能大家未必有興趣討論。
作者: flostangraphy    時間: 10-12-15 15:09

somehow.... i'm a bit disappointed by this girl....
if she is smarter.... she should say her father was her bodyguard...
潮好多!!!!

原帖由 Sumyeema1 於 14/12/2010 16:55 發表
老實說,我覺得樓主的 case 不可思議。

SPC 的學生,大部分是由幼稚園升上來的。 P1 的同學仔相信也是幼稚園的那一群同學。 幼稚園是非常重視德育的,每月生日會大家都是 share 一個無 cream 蛋糕。 X'mas, 學校一早出通 ...

作者: Sumyeema1    時間: 10-12-15 15:12

的確有粵語殘片工廠妹扮小姐 feel...

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 10-12-15 15:09 發表
somehow.... i'm a bit disappointed by this girl....
if she is smarter.... she should say her father was her bodyguard...
潮好多!!!!

作者: sabmar    時間: 10-12-17 13:44     標題: 回覆 43# yaulinda 的文章

totally agree!!!

歡迎光臨 教育王國 (/) Powered by Discuz! X1.5