教育王國

標題: AIS (Australia) My girl failed on interview of Reception Class - 2012, Pls help [打印本頁]

作者: baseball    時間: 11-6-23 10:53     標題: AIS (Australia) My girl failed on interview of Reception Class - 2012, Pls help

AIS (Australia)
My girl failed on interview of Reception Class - 2012.   Pls suggest what should I do.

e.g. Should I write the letter to the Principal?
Should I re-apply again now?

My girl is fluent in speaking English on her age.....
作者: manstap    時間: 11-6-23 18:52

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: tomintoul    時間: 11-6-23 23:22

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: HaydenNg    時間: 11-6-24 00:30

baseball,

I truly understand your feeling.  My boy was in the same situation as your girl last year.  I had to reapply again for preparation 2012 but the application was submitted late and he wasn't offerred any interview for preparation 2012 this June, so wasted application fee.  That's my experience for your reference.
作者: highfive    時間: 11-6-24 02:04

原帖由 HaydenNg 於 11-6-24 00:30 發表
baseball,

I truly understand your feeling.  My boy was in the same situation as your girl last year.  I had to reapply again for preparation 2012 but the application was submitted late and he wasn't  ...

Don't give up hope. In our case the interview was only offered in November (2 years ago), so all is not lost yet!
作者: baseball    時間: 11-6-27 10:11

Hi, Highfive,

Thanks for yr adv.   Do u mean I should re-apply ASAP?

Pls also suggest what should I do....  

Thanks....
作者: HaydenNg    時間: 11-6-28 00:06

Baseball,

Of course, it is no harm to reapply again except the extra money spent.  Do prepare for the worst that an interview might not be offerred even for passport holders (from my experience last year, only passport holders were invited for interview, non-passport holders weren't even given an interview chance)  

Just bear in mind that with the up surge in birthrate, it is getting harder to secure a place.  It's better to apply more IS for P1 place later.

歡迎光臨 教育王國 (/) Powered by Discuz! X1.5