教育王國

標題: K1 at Anfield or ESF (WKS) is better? Any comment? [打印本頁]

作者: slyma    時間: 12-2-6 00:45     標題: K1 at Anfield or ESF (WKS) is better? Any comment?

As above, any existing parent or anyone can comment on both kindergartens? Which one is better in terms of cirriculum (since ESF is running IB and Anfield is running UK cirriculum), the way to nurture the child, teachers' quality and more important to prepare the child to get in good international primary schools (both ESF and non ESF).  THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS!
作者: kittymommie    時間: 12-2-6 10:49

Hi, slyma, if you are Cat 1 and aim for ESF primary, you should definitely go for ESF WKS. In terms of quality, both Anfield and ESF are good. Good luck.
作者: suzanlai    時間: 12-2-7 10:38

I am in the same boat slyma, friends of mine suggest Esf although i think Anfield is great too! At this moment i am leaning towards Esf for priority reason!
Kittymommie, how about cat 2 child?
作者: kittymommie    時間: 12-2-8 13:28

It really depends on the number of Cat 1 applicants in your year.
作者: slyma    時間: 12-2-8 21:31

Kittymommie, are you from esf kindy? I am not cat 1 as both my husband and i are cantonese tongue and i guess they regard us as cat 2!
作者: slyma    時間: 12-2-15 14:35

For reference, does anyone know the results of ESF WKS children (both cat 1 & cat 2) getting into ESF primary and RC this year?

歡迎光臨 教育王國 (/) Powered by Discuz! X1.5