教育王國

標題: Don't join Bambini Republic - especially Tsuen Wan centre, really in a mess [打印本頁]

作者: catherinekwok65    時間: 12-9-18 23:08     標題: Don't join Bambini Republic - especially Tsuen Wan centre, really in a mess

i won't recommend to join Bambini as their turnover rate of the teacher is very high especially Tsuen Wan, as they need time to train up the teacher again.  Also, their admin is in a mess, different policy and treatment at different centre.  U need to take the risk whether the new teacher is good or not once u bought the package.  Also, some of their classroom is very small and still let 8 kids into one classroom. which is very poor arrangement!!
作者: tanglulu    時間: 12-9-19 12:59

the third time i saw this same post distributed in 3 different titles related to bambini, you really not satisfied with this center. but the tin hau branch is very good ge.
作者: catherinekwok65    時間: 12-9-19 23:23

回復 tanglulu 的帖子

YES I REALLY DISAPPOINTED!!! as they dont care their customers after joined. For my case, even they dont care for the new customers..
作者: irene_the_pooh    時間: 12-9-21 11:57

actually my friend has joined the class in tin hau, she's also very disappointed about that. anyway many parents highly recommend this centre, so i think your teeny voice won't cause much effect!!
作者: lucacheung    時間: 12-9-21 16:55

irene_the_pooh 發表於 12-9-21 11:57
actually my friend has joined the class in tin hau, she's also very disappointed about that. anyway  ...
Can you please share with us more about your friend's bad experience?  I am choosing playgroup on the HK Island for my baby girl and Bambini is on my list, apart from Mustard Seed and Tutor Time.

作者: irene_the_pooh    時間: 12-9-22 12:16

lucacheung 發表於 12-9-21 16:55
Can you please share with us more about your friend's bad experience?  I am choosing playgroup on th ...

hope i can remember the details from her:
1. two kids (twins) in the classroom having runny nose, thier mom said she 'thought' they are having allergy but not flu. the teacher allowed them to stay (my friend said she didn't know why the teacher could make any diagnosis). afterwards, my friend's kid got a fever and flu.

2. my friend's was the newest student in the PG, so the teacher was not familiar with her. at circle time, all kids were having some toys and singing songs. one of the old students came to the classroom (coz she was late, who seemed familiar with the teacher) and she focused on my friend's toy, the teacher 搶 the toy from the kid without any acknowledgement. my friend said even maids there also thought the behavior of the teahcer was too rude and odd. and they 睇唔過眼 so choose another toy for the kid. my friend was really disappointed about that because she thought the 身教 of the teacher is really important especially for those young kids.

3. this is the least important point: the teacher couldn't draw the attention of the kids, she just like a CD player --- singing song at the middle of the circle while the kids won't look at her (my friend told me when her kid joined other pgs, the response won't like this, so she didn't think it's merely the normal behavior of little kids).

the above are only personally opinions.

作者: alvinita    時間: 12-9-24 11:32

How about the centre in Shatin?  Would anyone share their experience on Shatin centre?  Thank you.
作者: kungkungjireh    時間: 12-9-24 16:34

My son in tsuen wan for almost 1.5 yrs. i had the female teacher before and now a male teacher. but teacher next door stayed the same. 個仔個個teacher都玩得好開心.

last time i went in a staff asked me for feedback in office.  admin 就調走左.  . 前兩個月好似嚴左D,遲到Dclassmate小息先有得入. 上個月病要調班 teacher chris都好有heart. My son like bambini very much and really hope everything will be okay la!!
作者: 555x    時間: 12-10-7 22:31     標題: 回覆:Don't join Bambini Republic - especially Tsuen Wan centre, really in a mess

仔仔返尖沙咀十幾堂了,好開心,staff teachers 非常nice,推介喎,玩嘅地方又大又清潔,老師尊業有愛心,break time 會傾返小朋友進度,好好

作者: glocatcat    時間: 12-10-17 16:39     標題: 回覆:Don't join Bambini Republic - especially Tsuen Wan centre, really in a mess

My girl has joined the class for teacher Chris at weekday and do far it is quite good, when some children's really cry seriously and can not clam down, he will bring the children out as not to affect other children. So far I think the school is generally good.

作者: kungkungjireh    時間: 12-10-17 17:11

回復 lucacheung 的帖子

you should sign up first esp on weekends because very long waiting list. i know tutor time(SAT)  and Bambini very very long.

作者: 小兔咕    時間: 12-10-27 14:34     標題: 回覆:Don't join Bambini Republic - especially Tsuen Wan centre, really in a mess

我女末夠一歲開始上當時佢只有一間,依嫁女2歲幾,佢短短一年多狂開好多間,D老師調來調去,我唔理佢,因我上開果老師都係度。最近調走埋,新果個都幾好。但對佢咁心急發展就覺得唔係幾好!因我地老師train過D新人,我自己覺得好多都唔係咁掂!上playgroup首選老師,所以自己去試下好D。

作者: Elona    時間: 12-10-31 11:25

My daughter has been studying in Shatin campus for almost 20 lessons, she attend the Nano class, I really satisfied for the teachers, environment and the teaching format.  I may be the lucky one as I didn’t see any turnover for the teacher and admin staff during past few months.  I also introduced many mamas to join their playgroup, most of them are also satisfied the school.

My daughter enjoy the class very much, she learns a lot of thing like singing, vocabulary and the rules etc..

作者: candywym    時間: 12-11-7 17:56

我個仔係Tsuen wan centre 上play group 上左一年零三個月,一直都係teacher Jon 教, 佢幾有愛心呀~ 我個仔好鍾意佢~因為八月開始差唔多個個小朋友都返nursery , 媽咪們覺得不用再上play group, 星期六下晝呢班由6/7個人減到2-4個人~

作者: lovecupid    時間: 12-11-7 18:27

本帖最後由 lovecupid 於 12-11-7 18:30 編輯

我個女在沙田石門Bambini返平日,跟過三個老師各有特色,全部都好好。又高彈性,依家升little。真心講,返星期六日,人又多,班又密,老師好辛苦,平日放學,老師會同學生在大堂玩。姨姨話星期六日,老師自己都教到麻木....
作者: mrball99    時間: 12-11-29 08:47     標題: 回覆:Don't join Bambini Republic - especially Tsuen Wan centre, really in a mess

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: sakbbjaijai    時間: 12-11-30 19:32     標題: 回覆:Don't join Bambini Republic - especially Tsuen Wan centre, really in a mess

I join the Kwun Tong one, very good wor, the teacher is experienced and energetic , my kid loves him so much

作者: mamaian    時間: 12-12-2 02:19     標題: 回覆:Don't join Bambini Republic - especially Tsuen Wan centre, really in a mess

我去沙田石門試過堂,d老師唔夠經驗,課室好細,d媽媽嘅質素都麻麻;d小朋友喺堂上面騷擾住都唔理;連老師都控制唔到;唔會有下次。

作者: De_baby1    時間: 12-12-5 11:04

回復 sakbbjaijai 的帖子

I also wanna join their course at Kwun Tong, hope I can meet a good teacher as yours!

作者: kittypmlau    時間: 12-12-5 16:43     標題: 回覆:Don't join Bambini Republic - especially Tsuen Wan centre, really in a mess

我係荃灣用家,我覺得唔差喎,同理星期日全英文playgroup唔多,不過我最唔鐘意佢得一格厕所,有時要等好耐

作者: C.K.K.K    時間: 13-2-16 00:27

Tsuen Wan campus.....classrooms are very small, teachers are not experience i felt
I thought the contents are very loose, not packed at all, just for fun onky. But the envirnment is nice.
作者: DragonBBGirl    時間: 13-2-20 20:09

my girl attended class at TST campus, teacher Sam is good and nice, but co-teacher is crap! she's not caring the kids, and just wants to finish the class materials..
作者: Franceschingyi    時間: 13-2-22 23:40     標題: 回覆:sakbbjaijai 的帖子

may you share with me how old your kud join the centre and who is the best teacher in Kwun Tong

作者: ngngachun    時間: 13-2-23 13:56     標題: 回覆:lucacheung 的帖子

其實天后JuniorMaster 真係唔錯

作者: LITTLEGIRLSNOW    時間: 13-2-24 18:27     標題: 回覆:Don't join Bambini Republic - especially Tsuen Wan centre, really in a mess

How about the performance of teacher heather in Tsuen wan?

作者: HKBB2012    時間: 13-5-7 13:23     標題: 引用:How+about+the+performance+of+teacher+hea

原帖由 LITTLEGIRLSNOW 於 13-02-24 發表
How about the performance of teacher heather in Tsuen wan?
荃灣bambini playgroup 依家有無好左?

作者: juenfee    時間: 13-5-19 01:04     標題: 引用:Quote:原帖由+LITTLEGIRLSNOW+於+13-02-24+

原帖由 HKBB2012 於 13-05-07 發表
荃灣bambini playgroup 依家有無好左?
我兩個月前喺荃灣上,teacher Jon非常好

作者: HKBB2012    時間: 13-5-19 19:17     標題: 回覆:juenfee 的帖子

Thx.  jon教咩班? 幾點和星期幾有佢堂呢?

作者: juenfee    時間: 13-5-21 09:23     標題: 引用:Thx.++jon教咩班?+幾點和星期幾有佢堂呢? +

原帖由 HKBB2012 於 13-05-19 發表
Thx.  jon教咩班? 幾點和星期幾有佢堂呢?
你可以打去Bambini問一下,我之前星期六上堂,不過好多學生。如果揀星期日上堂,會好d

作者: 豆豆B媽    時間: 13-5-29 11:19

本帖最後由 豆豆B媽 於 13-5-29 11:27 編輯
mamaian 發表於 12-12-2 02:19
我去沙田石門試過堂,d老師唔夠經驗,課室好細,d媽媽嘅質素都麻麻;d小朋友喺堂上面騷擾住都唔理;連老師 ...

請問你試邊位老師

課室好細 <--係架. 不過佢地會集中d . 反正佢地都係坐響樹上堂, 又唔係baby gym
d媽媽嘅質素都麻麻 < --睇下你好唔好彩羅. so far 同班的媽媽都好nice, 我而家個班仲好夾添.

作者: cpc608    時間: 13-11-13 11:40

回復 mamaian 的帖子

My first impression is so so too. The teacher doesn't seem to be professional at all. I thought she's the admin but she said she teaches... My son is at tutortime now. Seems quite incomparable.
作者: rabbitmama2228    時間: 13-11-13 23:15

回復 lucacheung 的帖子

You can also consider Little Pods in Tin Hau.  22/F of Park Commercial (same building as Bambini and Mustard Seeds).  My kid goes there and really really loves the space and teachers.  It has the entire top floor and facility is incomparable to any playgroup that I have been to. In fact the teacher there (teacher Emma) used to be head teacher at Bambini in Tin Hau and my child really likes her.  

作者: candyleunghaha    時間: 13-11-14 01:18

作者: ann903    時間: 13-11-14 09:41     標題: 回覆:Don't join Bambini Republic - especially Tsuen Wan centre, really in a mess

作者: ArBbaba    時間: 13-11-14 23:12

我個女係觀塘Bambini跟teacher Sam上堂,老師好有活力。D Staff 又nice,真係好不錯。我諗好唔好真係好睇老師。
作者: Evachau    時間: 13-11-15 22:36     標題: 引用:我個女係觀塘Bambini跟teacher+Sam上堂,老

原帖由 ArBbaba 於 13-11-14 發表
我個女係觀塘Bambini跟teacher Sam上堂,老師好有活力。D Staff 又nice,真係好不錯。我諗好唔好真係好睇老 ...
可以揀上邊個老師嘅堂嗎?一歲班幾錢呀?

作者: Annbaat    時間: 13-11-15 22:56     標題: 回覆:Don't join Bambini Republic - especially Tsuen Wan centre, really in a mess

我囡囡都係觀塘上過三個月(17-19個月),跟Teacher Jenny。老師,職員同家長都好friendly。我覺得bambini勝在有common playground,小朋友上落堂可以好自由咁玩,同埋多個一個家長同行,都有地方等候,仲有老師會上完堂send email俾評語。

作者: ArBbaba    時間: 13-11-15 23:50

回復 Evachau 的帖子

無話唔可以架揀架,只要你就到個time slot同果個session未full就可以了。其實觀塘teacher sam 同Jenny 我個女都join過,其實佢地兩個都幾好。其實個個老師個style都唔一樣,小女夾teacher sam 多d。

作者: Evachau    時間: 13-11-16 08:00     標題: 引用:回復+Evachau+的帖子 無話唔可以架揀架,

原帖由 ArBbaba 於 13-11-15 發表
回復 Evachau 的帖子

無話唔可以架揀架,只要你就到個time slot同果個session未full就可以了。其實觀塘tea ...
Thx for sharing!

作者: Joball    時間: 13-11-16 16:59     標題: 引用:我囡囡都係觀塘上過三個月(17-19個月),

原帖由 Annbaat 於 13-11-15 發表
我囡囡都係觀塘上過三個月(17-19個月),跟Teacher Jenny。老師,職員同家長都好friendly。我覺得bambini ...
今日試完Kwun tong bambini 即俾錢

我老公隔住到門都聽到十五個月BB笑到卡卡聲

上完playgroup BB玩左成20mins 都不想走

佢個waiting area 係一大賣點,好多玩具玩!
我平時一家三口去playhouse 都170!

現在加多少少上埋堂,抵!最重要BB好開心

myphoto.jpg

圖片附件: myphoto.jpg (13-11-16 16:59, 60.56 KB) / 下載次數 2
/forum.php?mod=attachment&aid=MTcwNjZ8MmIxN2M3YTB8MTcxNjc5MzcyOXww

作者: krk256    時間: 14-2-22 13:35

I took my son to Bambini tin hau, was disappointed as the place looked old and worn out and the teachers are not net teachers, I heard the teachrs are from sweeden and brazil, not English speaking countries, also I have heard the teachers at most centres do not have qualifications.  I don't think its worth it compared to other schools
作者: cwy12    時間: 14-3-16 13:22

juenfee 發表於 13-5-19 01:04
我兩個月前喺荃灣上,teacher Jon非常好
請問Jon 係咪四眼瘦瘦地來自英國既鬼佬?
作者: 醜樣豬    時間: 14-3-16 19:05

文責自負,所有留言,不代表親子王國立場。

作者: hilouisll    時間: 14-3-16 20:51     標題: 引用:Quote:juenfee+發表於+13-5-19+01:04+我兩

原帖由 cwy12 於 14-03-16 發表
請問Jon 係咪四眼瘦瘦地來自英國既鬼佬?
Jon通常不戴眼鏡,是瘦,是英國,他也懂一點廣東話

作者: decelerate    時間: 14-3-18 16:28     標題: 回覆:Don't join Bambini Republic - especially Tsuen Wan centre, really in a mess

我地返天后果間,老師有方法教小朋友,佢又返得開心,同學倒野。不過啲老師走得好密係真嘅。

作者: sanduyaya    時間: 14-3-19 09:01     標題: 回覆:Don't join Bambini Republic - especially Tsuen Wan centre, really in a mess

我返荃灣,地方好企理空間夠,小朋友就嚟返咗半年了,次次玩到唔舒得走。老師係teacher Jeff, 對小朋友好有耐性和愛心,教得好好!我個小朋友由痴到我實到每次上堂都唔理我自己玩,我重打算遲啲比佢同teacher Jeff 上無家長陪的那種班,等佢慢慢習慣媽媽不在身邊底時好啲適應幼稚園!

作者: HM大頭6E    時間: 14-4-23 18:11

我個小朋友都係TEACHER JEFF果班,老師教得都OK,可惜經常請假! 而BAMBINI校方無預先通知家長!!!!!!!!!
作者: torunpoland    時間: 14-4-23 23:07

I think Tsuen Wan Centre is really good. Teachers Jeff and Trish are experienced and nice, Jeff is a bit loose in discipline while Trish a little strict. I like both because it doesn't much better as long as the contents are nice and my son enjoy the class.
作者: ddccmm    時間: 14-9-22 10:19

回覆 mamaian 的帖子

乜你咁樣批評其他媽媽質素麻麻, 你個人的質素又好好咩??
作者: mamaian    時間: 15-2-19 04:09     標題: 回覆:ddccmm 的帖子

我會控制自己小朋友唔騷擾人, 盡量聽導師教導,唔會放手不管,你唔知當時咩情況,就請你收口

作者: VictoriaMa    時間: 15-8-13 00:37

回覆 mamaian 的帖子

好同意妳嘅意見!家住新界。。。往往選擇港島&九龍塘pg
重點在於學習風氣&個人素質互相影響帶動!

作者: Homan604    時間: 15-8-14 21:24     標題: 回覆:Don't join Bambini Republic - especially Tsuen Wan centre, really in a mess

自從佢地天后位Teacher Daniel轉工走後,佢地已經有好多學生唔繼續上...

作者: kukarma    時間: 15-8-17 02:06     標題: 引用:回覆+mamaian+的帖子 好同意妳嘅意見!家

原帖由 VictoriaMa 於 15-08-13 發表
回覆 mamaian 的帖子

好同意妳嘅意見!家住新界。。。往往選擇港島&九龍塘pg
我個B都試過上pg俾隔離個B成個呼拉圈打到佢個面,又成個人踏上佢腳踭,個家長sorry都無句,個家長又唔著襪,又有個家長咳唔戴mask,之後BB咁橋 fever。

作者: babafung    時間: 15-8-17 10:16     標題: 回覆:Don't join Bambini Republic - especially Tsuen Wan centre, really in a mess

long time ago, my son did a groupon class with them in tsun wan too , the teacher its kinda HEA, but the cs staff wasn't that bad tho

作者: AJH    時間: 15-8-17 15:03

Joined a trial in shatin campus before, teacher was quite good, planned to join after trial, but then the admin staff told us that the campus would be relocated to Sha Kok Street, and welcomed us to trial again once they moved.  Since then I phoned to the centre several times with no one answered, sent emails and no one replied me, a bit disappointed with the admin and i enrolled my son to another playgroup.

歡迎光臨 教育王國 (/) Powered by Discuz! X1.5