教育王國

標題: Any comments for The Royal Grammar School - UK State Boarding School [打印本頁]

作者: odelia_ho    時間: 12-9-25 12:28     標題: Any comments for The Royal Grammar School - UK State Boarding School

As topic.  Any comments?

My son would like to enrol for Year 10 in 2014.  I've found that the FT ranking of this school is quite good.  Any parents have comments for this school?

Cheers,  

作者: odelia_ho    時間: 12-9-25 12:29

It should be: The Royal Grammar School - High Wycombe, at Buckinghamshire
作者: HKdevil    時間: 12-9-25 16:02     標題: 回覆:odelia_ho 的帖子

Very good school, u should apply now since there will be tests.

Also try reading school, even better

作者: odelia_ho    時間: 12-9-25 16:18

HKdevil,
Thank you for your information.  I plan for 2014 but not 2013, so I think I would apply it next year Sept.
Reading is a very good school, however, it provides weekly boarding only :(

作者: HKdevil    時間: 12-9-26 10:09     標題: 回覆:odelia_ho 的帖子

Pls share with me after u apply since j want to do it too in few year time

作者: odelia_ho    時間: 12-9-26 11:25

回復 HKdevil 的帖子

Which Grade your kid would like to enrol?  How old is he?

作者: Littlemeimei    時間: 12-9-26 19:53

Hi, I applied Royal Grammar School for my son at year 2013.
Testing in Hong Kong is administered by the British Council on their behalf.
I am waiting testing.
作者: HKdevil    時間: 12-9-26 21:20     標題: 回覆:Littlemeimei 的帖子

Really? Can u tell me whom u contact in royal gramma?

My son is now 8 . I want to send him there when he is 13

作者: caa    時間: 12-9-26 22:38

Littlemeimei 發表於 12-9-26 19:53
Hi, I applied Royal Grammar School for my son at year 2013.
Testing in Hong Kong is administered by  ...
Does the boy need to hold British passport to apply?
作者: odelia_ho    時間: 12-9-27 08:30

Hi caa,
Yes, you need to hold an EU or British Passport to apply these state boarding schools.

Hi HKdevil,
You can browse their school website and find out more about this school.  They would assign British Council to hold an entrance test for HK students.
As the school ranking of the school is so called high, I think the selection is quite high standard.  That's why I want to know any kids attended the entrance test in HK and wamt to know the standard of the test.
Anybody can help?
作者: Littlemeimei    時間: 12-9-27 20:03

回復 Littlemeimei 的帖子

I just send email to their email address mentioned in school web.
作者: Littlemeimei    時間: 12-9-27 20:08

Royal Grammar School replied my son is on their data base and will return the further details on Spring term. :((
作者: Tommy    時間: 12-9-27 21:34

本帖最後由 Tommy 於 12-9-27 21:35 編輯

回復 odelia_ho 的帖子

Odelia,
Your daughter is studying in another state boarding school.  If both schools admit your younger son, which one will you choose for him?  What are the factors for consideration?  What are the pros and cons for them studying together in the same boarding school.

My elder son is doing well in his school.  I have applied the same boarding school for my younger boy for Year 2013.  So far, this is the only boarding school I applied for my younger boy.  Really want to get different views in this matter.

HKdevil,

What is your view about this for your two daughters and boy?

作者: odelia_ho    時間: 12-9-28 10:09

本帖最後由 odelia_ho 於 15-4-10 10:59 編輯

回復 Tommy 的帖子

Hi Tommy,
Nice to meet you again.  I saw you posted some pictures of your son's school.  It's very nice!
I choose Royal Grammar at this moment is solely because of its ranking.  That's why I need other parents to comment on this school  as I have no idea about it.
My daughter enjoys her school life very much.  When I ask her if she wants to change to another better academic school, she strongly rejected me! OMG
I won't choose Steyning for my son.  Why? Surprising me that Steyning's school ranking dropped a lot this year.  This is one of the reasons why I won't pick this school again.  However, its school supporting actually is very good. Hope the coming results of GCSE / A Level of the school would rise next year.
As my son's learning ability is much more stronger than his sister.  I would apply a strong academic grammar school for him.  From English people's view, grammar school status is more higher than community school.  This is another reason for me to choose grammar school.
For choosing community school, students only need interview but for enrolment of grammar schools, students need to pass the entrance test and depend on the school has boarding place available.  I think you must know these.
So, I think it's not easy to enter into the Royal Grammar.  The competition is keen.

作者: HKdevil    時間: 12-9-29 14:06

Tommy, i was considering a better ranking school too, but I now really like my girls school which is also your son school, so I think i would also send my son there for boarding. Please go to cpu 1995 link for my sharing of the school, to see if you agree.
作者: Tommy    時間: 12-9-29 23:57

回復 odelia_ho 的帖子

Odelia,
睇返d舊post, 原來我大仔同您個女係香港就讀同一間中學,而且同級,佢地friend唔 friend就唔知,但應該互相認識的。

作者: Tommy    時間: 12-9-30 00:20

本帖最後由 Tommy 於 12-9-30 10:11 編輯

作出改變從來都唔容易。佢地第一次離開父母親,萬水千山獨自去到一個陌生環境,難得在新環境裡適應下來,交了新朋友,對人和地都產生了感情和歸屬感,這時又要佢地來一個大改變,又要從新去新適應新環境,殊不簡單。
為人父母,當然是千方百計希望把最好的送給子女。我都經常想,是否排名較前就是較好,我相信是,這個我也不會否定。但所謂較好是以學校為本體,是學校和學校之間的比較。但如果要比較孩子讀這間學校好,抑或轉到另一間學校好,要考慮的因素很多,這是很複雜的問題。

其實,我大仔入了Wymondham兩個星期之後,有另一間排名前好多的學校邀請他做interview,他的反應和您女兒今天的反應一模一樣。

作者: Tommy    時間: 12-9-30 10:45

我地千辛萬苦才爭取到呢個學位,學校對他中途插班非常關顧,小兒亦非常喜愛他的學校,於好短時間之內已經好享受他的新生活。最後,我們一至決定放棄另一學校的面試邀請。

我和太太的另一考慮是我們的細仔,好的學校對學業成績一定有要求,假如細仔入唔到大仔的學校,咁就好麻煩。佢地兩兄弟就讀同一間幼稚園和小學,從小就建立了很好的感情連繫,入讀同一間寄宿學校可讓他們擁有共同的文化背景和社交圈,我地期望當我地百年歸老之時,他們手足之情依然可以延續互相照應。

Tommy

作者: HKdevil    時間: 12-10-2 03:33     標題: 回覆:Tommy 的帖子

Tommy, when will u send your younger boy there? How old is he now? I will send my son there too since he also wants to go that college

作者: lamb2003    時間: 12-10-2 09:43

回復 Tommy 的帖子

Tommy,我是最近才開始留意送子女到英國升學的資料,可否分享一下你如何爭取到這個學位,之前要做什麼準備工夫?例如是不是要在KET,PET,Trinity等考試中有很好的成績?或需要考什麼試?還有,所有開支包括住宿,學費(你小朋友的學校),交通,guidianship等等大約要多少錢一年?唔好意思,咁多問題,因我真是想有多些資料作好準備,謝謝!

作者: CPU1995    時間: 12-10-2 10:46     標題: 回覆:lamb2003 的帖子

My son does not study Tommy's school but I think the entrance exam result of English, Maths, Science and sometimes Verbal reading and interview determines whether the school concerned would like to admit your  kid.

My son is admitted by several schools, one is stated school with 10,374 pounds boarding fee/0 pound school fee while the other independent schools with boarding/school fee of about 32,000 pounds. In the end, I have given up the offers of elite independent schools in order to save money.

The weekly boarding guardianship fee is about 4,000 pounds per year and 4 round-trip tickets are over HK$46,000.

All my friends would attend some expensive pre course for HK$700 per lesson to prepare the entrance exam for their kids though I have not done so for my sons.

作者: Tommy    時間: 12-10-2 12:05

HKdevil 發表於 12-10-2 03:33
Tommy, when will u send your younger boy there? How old is he now? I will send my son there too sinc ...

上面13樓我已提及,我已經幫細仔報讀明年入學,競爭每年只得幾個的第九班學位。

我地係度大肆宣傳,今年的競爭必定更加激烈,入學機會更加低。

作者: Tommy    時間: 12-10-2 12:54

回復 lamb2003 的帖子

lamb2003,

我送兒子到英國讀書的決定非常倉卒,基本上赤膊上陣無做任何準備功夫,您千祈唔好學我。關於我的選校歷程,之前已經說過,您可以click我的大頭照,然後去我的個人資料,便可以看到。我的舊文多數集中在以下四個題目,如果您剛入剛開始考慮送孩子到英國,以下四個題目內含很多有用資料,作為入門參考非常有用。

http://www.edu-kingdom.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2272336&page=4#pid34465341

http://www.edu-kingdom.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2383141&page=3#pid34356336

http://www.edu-kingdom.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2378587&page=1#pid34438177

http://www.edu-kingdom.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2392615&page=1#pid34528243

但我們討論的多數是英國的公立學校,學生必定要持有英國或歐盟護照。

Tommy

作者: odelia_ho    時間: 12-10-3 09:56

Hi Tommy,
你真犀利, 知道這麼多! 但聽阿女提及, 今年有三位同學(包括她自己) 到UK升學, 是Koby 和 Ivan, 但我又check 倒 Ivan 是讀Old Swinford Hospital School, 又不是你囝囝那間?? Anyway, 原來他們是舊校友
另外, 細仔今年有報Wymondham和Sir Roger Manwood's. 但最心儀的是Royal Grammar. 所以要問多些家長意見

CPU1995,
我地又相遇, 細仔又如何部署? 或未有頭絮
聽你陳述大細間weekly boarding 的supporting 的確有欠完善, 可能學校係weekly boarding 的緣故 (就讀的大多是local students),  所以未能全面地照顧overseas 的學生. 但阿女的那間都算是照顧週到, 放學有tutor time, 教做工課, 有 senior students look after 每一位 new comer,  有老師Sunday 帶他們去 church. 每個weekend 學校多數有安排課外活動, 有一個weekend 去 wild camp, 一個weekend 去theme park, 每個weekend 的節目都不同, 而且是免費的,所以阿女讀得好開心! 最重要是和同學夾倒
作者: CPU1995    時間: 12-10-3 13:10

本帖最後由 CPU1995 於 12-10-3 13:10 編輯

Odelia,

I have applied two independent schools for my younger son and not yet applied any state school including my elder son's state school for the moment. So far, I have not received any response on my elder's son progress from the school.

For Wymondham and Sir Roger Manwood, I have no intention to apply but for Royal Grammar, it depends on the admission results of the independent schools. Similar to you, I hope to send my younger boy in 2014 instead of 2013.     
作者: odelia_ho    時間: 12-10-3 14:42

CPU1995,
According to your selection, it's of course no problem for your son to enter private school in 2014.  But for my son, it's a big problem, if he wanted to admit in 2014, only a very few places provided for Year 10 boys in every state boarding school. Some of them are even no admission.  That means, entrance tests must be done this year and goes to the UK in 2013 for Year 9.  It makes me big head.  Cause I really want him to study one more year in HK.
作者: CPU1995    時間: 12-10-4 07:12     標題: 回覆:odelia_ho 的帖子

Year 10 is nearly a IGCSE year and your son has to adapt many things when he arrives here. So I don't think it is a good idea to send your kid to start Grade 10 albeit the competition is very keen for Grade 10 places.

The crux of the issue is whether your son is psychologically prepared to leave the beloved parents after he finishes F. 1 here. You may also let him come back HK in every half term exeat to see him more.

作者: odelia_ho    時間: 12-10-4 08:49

Haha, you're encountered the same problem as me wor.  You said you would send your son to boarding in 2014? right?
My son would be OK for boarding, I guess.  Once he has games to play (whatever), he would forget his parents.  I won't let them comes back in half terms break, otherwise, I would be bankrupt!
作者: lamb2003    時間: 12-10-4 09:12

回復 CPU1995 的帖子

CPU1995,
Thank you for your detailed information. May I know in which school is your son studying? Does he like the school life so far? I am also planning to send my son to a state boarding school, though he is only 9 years old now. Do you find a guardian or you accompany your son to UK? One more question: as my son is not studying in an international school, I am worried that he may not be easily admitted because of his English standard. Will it help if he sits for exams such as KET and PET, or Trinity? Hope that you can give me more advice. Thanks in advance.

作者: CPU1995    時間: 12-10-4 10:24     標題: 回覆:lamb2003 的帖子

小兒現就讀一間排名100以內的官校,小兒覺得此校十分適合他 ,因沒有功課做及行10分鐘到市中心, 星期六日又沒有人管他, 他有很多自由時間,昨晩2時半又接他的電話講Geograpy trip , 好在今天放假。

小兒是獨自飛過英國乘火車到學校, 監護人是在香港教育展找的中國人開的公司, 服務很好。

我沒有替2個仔報任何course或取額外cert, 可能他們在港讀百年老店, 就算他們的成績很一般, 很多英國名校都願意收.

作者: lamb2003    時間: 12-10-4 12:11

回復 CPU1995 的帖子

多謝你的回覆. 請問可透露你兒子的學校名稱和給我你兒子guardian 的資料嗎?
作者: Littlemeimei    時間: 12-10-4 20:59

回復 CPU1995 的帖子

Hi, would you please advise more details for your son's school name & guardian information?
I am hard working to find school for my son who will attend year 10 at 2013.

作者: tintiny515    時間: 12-10-5 01:50

黎緊下星期六英國文化協會好似有個教育展, 到時去問下都好呀...
作者: CPU1995    時間: 12-10-5 07:03     標題: 回覆:tintiny515 的帖子

本帖最後由 CPU1995 於 13-1-18 12:43 編輯

The guardianship co:
Mission Links UK Educational Consultant

作者: odelia_ho    時間: 12-10-8 09:22

Hi lamb2003,

FT School Ranking could be found here:
http://rankings.ft.com/secondary-schools/secondary-schools-2012

Department of Education - UK, Performance Tables could be found here:
http://www.education.gov.uk/schools/performance/index.html

Hope they could help
作者: dizidizi    時間: 12-10-24 21:51     標題: 回覆:lamb2003 的帖子

我都係上星期才有打算及找資料,真是老鼠拉龜無從入手,請教各位找學校經AGENT是不是比較好呢?不用煩。我試過入表,但很可惜遲了入表,而且明年YR10沒有位,真頭痛,怎麼辦,請各位比D提示,步驟是怎樣才成功呀!

作者: odelia_ho    時間: 12-10-25 08:33

回復 dizidizi 的帖子

dizidizi,
而家開始搵都未遲, 如果怕煩, 就搵Agent, 會幫倒你好多, 而且唔駛比agent fee 的, 但考學校就要比錢, 每間計
首先找幾間心儀的, 自己check 學校ranking, 入佢地website 睇下, 考慮學校地點, 學費, 學生日後多數入哪些大學等
Agent 都會就住學生的成績比意見既, 唔駛心急, 一步一步黎, 一定搵倒
今個星期六日,會展有個教育展, 可以去了解下先, 叫做The 46th UK Education Expo 2012, 上網search 吓

作者: dizidizi    時間: 12-10-25 12:18     標題: 回覆:odelia_ho 的帖子

謝謝你的提議,我會去。如有問題再請教。

作者: HKdevil    時間: 13-1-17 23:32

回復 Littlemeimei 的帖子

any result from the RGS yet? Please update us, I want to know if it is difficult to be accepted.

作者: odelia_ho    時間: 13-1-18 09:34

I didn't apply RGS for my son yet.  I prepare to do it next year for 2015. I know the chance is slim, as applying for Year 10 are not being accepted  by most of the state schools.
I did apply for Sir Roger Manwood's for my son earlier, took entrance tests and a place being offered.  But I changed our plan and decided not to send him in 2013.  Hence, we didn't take the offer.  
作者: HKdevil    時間: 13-1-18 15:24

Oh i was asking littlemeimei, who said has taken the test.
作者: odelia_ho    時間: 13-1-18 16:24

回復 HKdevil 的帖子

oh yes, I saw that (you could see I didn't specific reply to particular person)
as I also want to write down my current position only

作者: HKdevil    時間: 13-1-18 20:26     標題: 回覆:odelia_ho 的帖子

Oic, thank u

作者: Littlemeimei    時間: 13-4-28 12:18

My boy is studying at UK on Jan for grade 9.
作者: Tommy    時間: 13-4-28 15:57     標題: 回覆:Littlemeimei 的帖子

恭喜!恭喜!中途插入Year 9, 一定係好學校,而且過程一定千辛萬苦喇!最後係唔係RGS ?

作者: odelia_ho    時間: 13-4-29 12:54

Tommy 發表於 13-4-28 15:57
恭喜!恭喜!中途插入Year 9, 一定係好學校,而且過程一定千辛萬苦喇!最後係唔係RGS ?

Ya, I want to know too, is it RGS?
As I have consulted a school agent, I was told that according to my son's age, we may try to apply RGS Year 9 for Sep 2014, but they only offer a few places. The chance is slim. But I would try,

作者: CPU1995    時間: 13-5-11 13:46

odelia_ho 發表於 13-4-29 12:54
Ya, I want to know too, is it RGS?
As I have consulted a school agent, I was told that according to  ...
Odelia,

Why change mind to apply school for your son in 2014?

作者: Lomama99    時間: 13-5-11 16:52

My son took RGS's late entrance test for Year 9 in March but was not accepted.  The school said that he ranked 14 out of 32 applicants.  RGS is a good school and I think we will apply for Year 10 in coming September.

作者: odelia_ho    時間: 13-5-13 13:25

CPU1995 發表於 13-5-11 13:46
Odelia,

Why change mind to apply school for your son in 2014?
Hi CPU1995,
As what I said above, school agent told me I may apply Year 9 for my son this Sept, so I just want to try.
And other parents comment that it is difficult to get in.  In this circumstances, I would try this year, if it's not success, we try next year for Year 10 ma.
Do you select RGS for your younger son?

作者: odelia_ho    時間: 13-5-13 13:29

Lomama99 發表於 13-5-11 16:52
My son took RGS's late entrance test for Year 9 in March but was not accepted.  The school said that ...

Lomama99,
Thank you for your entry.  May I know, the 32 applicants, are inculding other students, say from the UK and other countries?
And did the school put your son's name into waiting list?
Thank you.

作者: CPU1995    時間: 13-5-13 13:57

本帖最後由 CPU1995 於 13-5-13 13:58 編輯
odelia_ho 發表於 13-5-13 13:25
Hi CPU1995,
Do you select RGS for your younger son?

I may not try since I don't know anyone studying in RGS.  Based on my experience, I think that pastrol care is more important than the ranking of the school.  

I would have confidence if someone whose kid studying here would recommend others to study this school.  Otherwise, it is quite risky to rely on the ranking to select such a school though there is limited choice of state boarding schools with high rankings.  

作者: Lomama99    時間: 13-5-13 15:07

回復 odelia_ho 的帖子

Hi odelia,

RGS did not mention in their reply where the other applicants came from and my son was not put on the waiting list either.

I have good impression on RGS because we had visited the school in Dec. 2012.  The Director of Boarding met us personally and introduced to us the boarding house patiently and in details (he even showed us the weekly menu).  Though not big (they got only 70 boarders), the place is decent and tidy.  He then asked a sixth former whom he met outside the boarding house to take us walk around the school.  I still remembered the boy is so gentleman, sincere and always has a smile on his face that I very much hope my son can be like him when he grows up .  It is after this visit that my son did not resist studying abroad.

作者: odelia_ho    時間: 13-5-13 18:05

本帖最後由 odelia_ho 於 15-4-10 11:04 編輯
CPU1995 發表於 13-5-13 13:57
I may not try since I don't know anyone studying in RGS.  Based on my experience, I think that past ...

Yes, agreed
I've just seen Lomama99's comments, it's quite possitive.  Give me more confidence to apply this school

作者: odelia_ho    時間: 13-5-13 18:08

Lomama99 發表於 13-5-13 15:07
回復 odelia_ho 的帖子

Hi odelia,
Hi Lomama99,
Thank you for your comments. It's useful
Any other schools be your target?  Would you please share?

作者: CPU1995    時間: 13-5-13 19:31

本帖最後由 CPU1995 於 13-5-13 19:31 編輯

HI Odelia,

The school visit would normally give a good impression of the school concerned.  

I would ask the school concerned the following questions before enrollment:
- whether the school would have compulsory ECAs after school
- whether the school would offer any extra tuition for weak subjects
- whether the school would allow students go outside to shop around or take meals after school during week days.
-whether the school would allow the student to sit for extra subject in public exam

If the student has great autonomy in his boarding life without any compulsory ECAs after school, I would not consider this kind of school.

作者: odelia_ho    時間: 13-5-14 08:29

CPU1995 發表於 13-5-13 19:31
HI Odelia,

The school visit would normally give a good impression of the school concerned.  
Hi CPU1995,
Thank you for your advice.  I think the above criteria are compulsory in most of the boarding schools, except students could have meals outside schools during weekdays.  Isn't it?  For the exam matter, please advise more? Are most of the schools not allow students to take extra subjects?  I have no idea about this. How is the progress of applying schools for your younger son?
Cheers,
odelia_ho  

作者: CPU1995    時間: 13-5-14 11:18     標題: 回覆:odelia_ho 的帖子

Actually my experience told me that some state boarding schools would have no compulsory ECA after school, no extra tuition for weak subjects, free to go outside school until 9:30 pm, not allow taking exam in extra subject if not covered in school syllabus, one subject one textbook.

My younger son is admitted by one ind school ranking within 100 for year 9 either in 2013 or 2014.  I have paid about 4,000 pounds deposit.  

Anyway, I would try to apply one or two state schools later with good pastoral care and word of mouth in Sept.  Ranking within 600 is acceptable if it can save me 22000 pounds a year.

作者: Lomama99    時間: 13-5-14 12:45

odelia_ho 發表於 13-5-13 18:08
Hi Lomama99,
Thank you for your comments. It's useful
Any other schools be your target?  Woul ...
Hi Odelia,

We only made up our mind to let our son studying abroad in late August 2012.  As there is not much time for detailed research, we just simply looked up the school list of the state boarding school's association and then contact those with 2012 FT ranking 1,000 or above thru' our agent.  There are actually not many of them, and after excluding those which did not response, told us that their places were full, required us to sit exam in UK, etc., I think my son took exams/interview for six schools.  As my son's English is really not so good, he was only accepted by Old Swinford Hospital in Stourbridge (we will resit the English paper of Lancaster Royal Grammar School later in May/June).  We have accepted Old Swinford's offer and will accompany him to UK in late August.  

Just my own experience and hope this is of use!

作者: RobertPaPa    時間: 13-5-14 20:07

回復 Lomama99 的帖子

My son was also accepted by Old Swinford Hospital , it is a good school. But I have chose another state school instead.

作者: lamb2003    時間: 13-5-17 20:18

回復 Lomama99 的帖子

Lomama99,Would you please pm the name of your agent to me? I am looking for some agents who can help me find some good state boarding schools. Thanks!

作者: Lomama99    時間: 13-5-18 10:31     標題: 回覆:lamb2003 的帖子

Hi lamb2003,

Just pm you, please check.

作者: odelia_ho    時間: 13-5-21 13:58

回復 Lomama99 的帖子

Hi Lo mama99,

That means you are still looking for other schools? Like Lancaster, its ranking is high, it should be a good school. For my own opinion, I think it's too north from London.
Anyway, good luck !

作者: odelia_ho    時間: 13-12-18 13:50

回覆 Lomama99 的帖子

Hi Lomama99,
I  reviewed my old post on forum this morning. Found this topic.
How is your son?  He decided to go to the UK in 2014?  Which school you selected?
I want to share that my son got a place for Year 9 in 2014 at Royal Grammar School (High Wycombe).
From my understanding, the school only offer 2 places for HK students (Year 9), I know another boy comes from an elite school on HK Island (St. Jx)
My son decided to go.  How about your son?

作者: demio    時間: 13-12-18 15:25

回覆 odelia_ho 的帖子

Congratulations!

作者: spiderlily    時間: 13-12-18 15:26

demio 發表於 13-12-18 15:25
回覆 odelia_ho 的帖子

Congratulations!
demio,

How about your son?

作者: demio    時間: 13-12-18 15:29

本帖最後由 demio 於 13-12-18 15:36 編輯

回覆 spiderlily 的帖子

Hi Spiderlily

Not yet! Have to wait until early February.  My son still have two tests in January.

How about your son then?

作者: odelia_ho    時間: 13-12-18 17:51

回覆 demio 的帖子

Thank you, demio
Do you mind to share which schools you are applying please?

作者: odelia_ho    時間: 13-12-19 08:36

本帖最後由 odelia_ho 於 13-12-19 08:36 編輯

回覆 odelia_ho 的帖子

歡迎光臨 教育王國 (/) Powered by Discuz! X1.5