用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 SC vs KV vs Victoria, how would you rank?
發新帖
查看: 9284|回覆: 2
go

SC vs KV vs Victoria, how would you rank? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-12-6 08:33 |顯示全部帖子
Charmmykitty,

Would you mind to tell me more about your experience in Victoria, say how many students in a class taken care by the teachers and are you intended to have your child to get in their international school rather than those tranditional type as I heard that their education method makes children hard to adapt to the traditional type of school.

I just got an offer for the E/P of the Victoria, but still considering as I am concerned about the connection to the primary route.

原帖由 charmmykitty 於 09-12-6 08:13 發表
Victoria > KV >SC

Victoria:
英文強,小班教學,有NET+2位老師做班主任,照顧周到,老師學歷高(教育局資料顯示: 三間學校中,以Victoria 較多老師有教育學位) ,注重探索精神,訓練出來的小朋友較具自信,校園設施及環境好。可惜 ...

2#
發表於 09-12-9 09:38 |顯示全部帖子
Then for comparing Think and Victoria, which one will you prefer?

原帖由 charmmykitty 於 09-12-9 09:21 發表
"Victoria in these years have spent a lot of time and money designing the school curriculum, improving the school environment...... Their teachers' quality are above the average in terms of their atti ...

3#
發表於 09-12-9 11:18 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks Charmmykitty,

I am very headache in choosing the kinder coz my hb is a singaporean and we may have to go back singapore after her kinder.  Therefore we need to choose the kinder with mandarin and english base school.

Since school there is very strict, I am really afraid that for "free" developing environment will make my gal too free that cannot adapt to the new environment.

I know that both Victoria, Think are good school, just that becoz of my concern I need to consider which one will suit my gal more.

Thanks a lot for your advice.

原帖由 charmmykitty 於 09-12-9 10:10 發表
Hi ngmyan,

Think --- 我沒有親身經驗, 不敢妄下判斷。不過, 有朋友個仔讀緊, 口碑不錯, 老師跟得好足, 時常跟她有聯絡, 所以好清楚知道阿仔在學校的情況, 而且佢話仔仔讀得好開心, 好喜歡返學。
‹ 上一主題|下一主題