發新帖
樓主: ursulafung
go

any news from DBSPD? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-11-13 10:10 |顯示全部帖子

Re: any news from DBSPD?

Gordon_No_4 寫道:
I called the school last Friday. According to the school office, there was no news about when to send out the 2nd interview letter. Moreover, no 2nd interview letters have been sent out yet.

No worries.

Oh thank youuuuuuu Gordon_No_4, then I don't call lah (originally planned to call today).  

2#
發表於 06-11-14 09:45 |顯示全部帖子

*sigh*   

3#
發表於 06-11-15 10:40 |顯示全部帖子

大眼仔_媽咪 寫道:
By the way, is there anyone knows whether the teacher has used English to ask questions in 1st interviews?

During the briefing session, the Principal said the 1st interview would be conducted in Cantonese.  If you need the interview to be conducted in English, you would have to make a request when you submit your application.

According to my son, the 1st interview was conducted in Cantonese.  However, there was one session in which the teacher asked my son to write.  The teacher told my son that he can either write English or Chinese or even draw a picture if he doesn't know how to write.

4#
發表於 06-11-15 11:52 |顯示全部帖子

qzai 寫道:
I called the school this morning and they confirmed that they will send out the notification for 2nd interview today.... and confirmed that interview will be conducted at the end of Nov. Good Luck!

Thank you very much for bringing us the news!

May I ask - Did you ask whether they will send out all the letters in one batch?  Also also, will they notify us also by phone?  Thank you.

5#
發表於 06-11-15 17:27 |顯示全部帖子

大眼仔_媽咪 寫道:
Besides, I suppose they will send all the letters including those being invited for 2nd interview and fail!  (coz there are still 300 kids to be chose from the shortlisted list and it seems no need to hold the rest of all!  Agree!)

大眼仔_媽咪 , of course it'd be better that they'd do so but I've seen it somewhere (either the application form or the 1st interview notification) that the result is expected in mid-Dec.  Probably they'll send final result (accept/ reject/ waiting) only in mid-Dec...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題