搜索
教育王國 討論區 初中教育 band1頭/band1尾
發新帖
查看: 3654|回覆: 2
go

band1頭/band1尾 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-6-5 12:42 |顯示全部帖子
1. 30 min travelling per trip is not a problem.

2. If the boy is no tuition, just normal revision before examination, his standard is fairy good. If he can concentrate in the class and properly revise before examination, reasonable results in the examination may be the top rank of bottom B-1 schools.

3. Also check the alumni and ECA of both schools. Nowadays, university admission not just focus on public exam results.

4. The general environment of the school is another consideration, like DBS has an excellent school environment, but outside the campus, Yau-Tsim-Wong is very busy and alot of distractions nearby. Parents and the boys need some guidelines to ensure they are on the right tracks.
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

2#
發表於 11-6-5 13:40 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 sbb3 於 11-6-5 13:29 發表
QC & 筲官

QC >>> 筲官.

If he is not come from afflicated schools like Hennessy or St James and lucky draw. His capability must be very very outstanding (Competed with best boys in HK). Even from those afflicated schools, very top students still can study with flying color.

3#
發表於 11-6-5 14:08 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 sbb3 於 11-6-5 13:47 發表
不是聯係小學.
她99住灣仔, 可轉灣仔地址. 機會會大一點. 但要放棄東區(大機會入讀).

If not from afflicated schools, he needs to compete with best boys from all districts in first round. The chance is pretty slim after they cut one class from this year onward, unless he is very outstanding and his school has good track record. His parents may need to check their primary schools track record on QC and SKWGSS or other targeted school. I guess he is in Net 14.

For lucky draw is another ball game. Personally, I don't want my son in that situation, it's painful from my previous experience - wait and wait...... Of course, even he was chosen by QC or SKWGSS, still wait for the final announcement in July.

[ 本帖最後由 ANChan59 於 11-6-5 14:11 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題