搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 放棄 GH 選 SC??
發新帖
查看: 9190|回覆: 0
go

放棄 GH 選 SC?? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-1-18 00:26 |顯示全部帖子
We like Good Hope as well. We were upset to be put in the waiting list. But after talking to my friend, we may have difficulty to choose between SC & GHS if we're lucky to receive call from GHS later on.

My friend (also old SC parent) told me that among the DGJS P1 successful applicants, around 1/4 were from SC. If it's true, then around 1/10 St Cat girls get into DGJS.

Actually we're not targeting DGJS as it may be too early to tell if our girl is smart enough to be the first 10% tier.

However, more important is the 15 years education (K1 to S6) to be educated in uni-sex school. We're afraid if our girl can work well with boys afterwards.  Though we will have ECA outside school & church that have boys , most of time is spent in school, in particular primary & secondary. So my friend suggest me considering co-ed primary school, other than SPCC, there are some other private/ DSS band one co-ed primary school. I also told her I'm afraid the 2008 birth % is high but she questioned me back if St Cat has increased the intake for the 2008 children. I told her I guess not. She questioned me again why I need to afraid as St Cat already given us offer though the competition is keen. She reminded me the thing we need to do is to keep our girl's performance in the first half tier in St Cat, then it's pretty much would get some band 1 P1 offer.

In a nutshell, if you're ok with 15 years' girl school, stable financial income, then of course GHS is your choice.

原帖由 icbb1230 於 11-1-17 23:02 發表
hi 國家,

As a old SC parent and now a GH parent, may I share some thoughts to you.  

SC - it's really a good school, no doubt.  You won't be regret for anything if your daughter studying here for 3 ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題