搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖公會聖雅各小學 希望有家長可以分享一下
發新帖
樓主: wilter
go

希望有家長可以分享一下 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-3-20 14:45 |顯示全部帖子
My son study at P2 in St. James and he is come from a kindergarten with “活動教學”, not much homework and free in school. He is OK in St. James but required some time to familiar the environment. 精英班 start at P5.

And also I would like to share my experience as below.

In general the comment from the external is true. However I would like to remind you that the rule in St. James is so tough, my son always punish by the teacher for running and talking. It is not a good experience for the children. I feel this school is not fit for the active child. I have an intention to change the school, but hesitate that he need time to familiar the new environment.

And also the administration for St. James is not good for example, no school bus after the extra school activities, it let my son can’t enjoy the activities after school. And no enough time for lunch (say about 15-20mins. since the 30mins after lunch, they need to take rest as required by school rules), too early to school. The first lesson start at 7:45am and my son will arrive school 7:05am. Please take above for consideration.

原帖由 wpwong 於 09-3-3 10:05 發表
你小朋友今年幾年班?

想請教一下各位在讀生家長, 你地小朋友每天要用幾多時間做功課? 小一時(尤其上學期) d 功課及 默書考試 深唔深/難唔難 ?? 因我小朋友而家讀緊的幼兒園課程比較輕鬆(因跟足教統局指引), 例如佢 ...

2#
發表於 09-6-5 13:35 |顯示全部帖子
For lunch time, the children required to toilet, wash hand and distribute the lunch box. Actually the starting time is 12:50. At 1:00, teacher will require them throw out the lunch box when if they are finish. My son always is the last one to throw out the lunch box. Then they need to clean the table and floor. After all is tidy, queue to playground at 1:15. They the children only have 10 to 15 minutes to finish their lunch box.

My son goes to school so early is because of the arrangement of the school bus. I already take a call to the company of the school bus and the reply is this is required by School. Nothing can be done by the company of the school bus.

As I know, some parents have feedback the issues to the teacher. The reply is these are School Policy, they can’t do anything.

Very disappointed.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題