發新帖
樓主: sumli
go

2007年9月入讀九龍塘宣小 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-5-26 23:07 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 2007年9月入讀九龍塘宣小

Hi stephanieffl,

My daughter is going to p.1 in APS this September. Just planning to have a trip out of town this summer and received the letter from APS few days ago. The interest class/ preparatory class is qutie long, lasting for 4 weeks. Will you join in?

2#
發表於 07-5-27 22:17 |顯示全部帖子

Dear stephanieffl,

Most probably I will join the interest class to let my daughter more familiar with the school environment and teachers.

Hope to keep in touch with you and other parents having kids study in APS.

My daughter is from SC, what is the kinder your son studying?

3#
發表於 07-6-2 23:41 |顯示全部帖子

Hello APS parents,

Have your kids been allocated to any other primary schools? Will you choose APS or the allocated one?

My daughter is from SC. She was allocated to a girls' Primary School.  How about you?

4#
發表於 07-6-3 23:19 |顯示全部帖子

Hello ChiChiPaPa,

You can always give us valuable advice and opinion. My daughter was allocatd to St.. Stephen's Girls' Primary School which has affiliated secondary school. But, I really like APS as it is a good school too.

Can you give me some advice how to choose between two? Do you know the possibility of getting in HY Secondary school after APS graduation? Just around 20 girls out of ? It seems not very easy, right?

Many thanks!

5#
發表於 07-6-4 09:05 |顯示全部帖子

Dear ChiChiPaPa,

Thanks you very much for your advice and analysis.

Another concern is my daughter seems not very interested in music learning. I am confident with her academic performance but if music is one of the major subjects to be counted in overall result, I am afraid her result in music will make the overall marks / rank worser. Am I correct?

6#
發表於 07-6-4 10:30 |顯示全部帖子

Dear ChiChiPaPa,

I understand now!

Many thanks!

I know both SSGPS and APS are very good schools. God will direct us and our kids to the right and suitable school.

Blessing!

7#
發表於 07-6-8 18:44 |顯示全部帖子

Dear ChiChiPaPa,

I know that stuying in lower form of APS is happy and don't have much pressure. But, how about in upper forms, especially in P.5 & P.6? Would it be very competitive as the result is cruical for F.1 allocation?

I know your kid is in P.3 only but have you got the information/ tips from parents of upper forms?

Many thanks!

8#
發表於 07-6-11 19:22 |顯示全部帖子

Dear AhBe,

No need to worry too much! As I know, at least 6-7 of my friends have given up APS as their kids are luckily allocated to other primary school with affiliated secondary school.

Cheers!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題