搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 請指教: 怎樣提升孩子中文的質數?
發新帖
查看: 1819|回覆: 2
go

請指教: 怎樣提升孩子中文的質數? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-5-15 13:19 |顯示全部帖子
My son is also studying P.1.  At the beginning of the term, his 閱讀理解 was poor.  I spoke to his teachers and some experts.  They said the passage used for P.1 exercise (those bought from bookstore) is usually too difficult, i.e. beyond a P.1 student's comprehension.  They suggest me to start from those easy ones, read with him sentence by sentence, explain to him every words if he finds them difficult.  In addition, I need to read with every day.

He is now doing one 閱讀理解 every week, but the materials used are appropriately chosen so that he can understand every word and every sentence.  I read with him every day for 20 minutes.  I choose those books which are appropriate for him, i.e. he can read aloud at least 90%.  I see his improvement in Chinese language.  Because of the reading exercise, he has no problem in doing 重組句子.

原帖由 yickly 於 09-5-14 16:24 發表
我個囡今年讀小一, 但中文每次考試都是60幾分, 錯了很多重組句子和閱讀理解, 怎樣提升她理解能力呢?

2#
發表於 09-5-16 18:18 |顯示全部帖子
I arrange my son to learn 閱讀理解, etc once every week in Earth Village.  Those exercises are provided by them.  He does the exercise there.   

原帖由 Super-Man 於 09-5-15 17:28 發表
我都覺bookstore賣果d 閱讀理解p.1好深, 仔仔好多字都唔識睇, 想問你話買左d  appropriate嘅書, 係邊度買架.

3#
發表於 09-5-17 17:07 |顯示全部帖子
Earth Village is a place for kids learning Putonghua.  Since my son's school uses Putonghua to learn Chinese, and we speak Cantonese at home, so it was difficult for him at the beginning of the term.  Since K2, he has learning Putonghua at Earth Village once a week, so I spoke to the teachers there when I found he had difficulty in Chinese comprehension, and they suggest he did those exercises during the lesson.  I have looked at their materials carefully before I let him to do those exercises there.  You may look for other 補習社 or centres, which would provide similar exercises.

I am not encouraging doing large amount of supplementary exercises, I think the best way to learn Chinese is through regular reading.

Regarding those tricks of doing Chinese comprehension, I am also not encouraging.  In fact, at the beginning of the term, I found my son picked up some by himself.  However I found that he did not understand the content of the passage.  This is absolutely meaningless.  Therefore, I let him to start again with those easier ones.

原帖由 Super-Man 於 09-5-16 21:49 發表
thx! earth village 是補習社嗎?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖