用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 教育講場 幫孩子打好英文基楚(上篇) - 給父母的三個提示 ...
發新帖
查看: 31756|回覆: 5
go

幫孩子打好英文基楚(上篇) - 給父母的三個提示 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-8-26 12:42 |顯示全部帖子
There are a variety of English books, carefully graded, for our kids.

For Chinese books, I have spent huge amount of time for selecting the appropriate books for my son.  There are indeed enough and available in the market.  Go to library and bookshop.  You need to check each one of them.  

原帖由 Sumyeema1 於 10-8-26 10:51 發表
同意。 這是我在選中文書時遇到的困難。 每次到圖書館,小女自動自覺走到英文語言學習書架,找她心愛的圖書。

中文書有的圖畫優美, 但字太多,適合幼童的書比較少。 所以我借的書中,英/中比例為 5: 1。

小兒現在19個月大,自 ...

2#
發表於 10-8-26 15:10 |顯示全部帖子
Sure, but I need some time to list out the series my son read during these 2 years.  Will let you know later.

原帖由 Sumyeema1 於 10-8-26 13:03 發表
Hi cherubic,

中文圖書方面,可否分享一下您的選書心得?  謝謝。

3#
發表於 10-8-29 23:20 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 21# cherubic 的文章

Since I do not have much time right now.  I only list out those Chinese books my son (P.3) recently reads here.

最近看的有:

當代獲奨兒童文學 (小樹苗教育出版社)
  這個系列出版了大概八本書, 每本40頁右左, 都是一些短的故事 [Joint Publishing, Cosmos, Commercial Press]

老鼠記者

閱讀123 (天下雜誌出版)
  這個系列的故事書是分階段 [I bought this series in book fair.]

普通話大王 (新雅文化)
  這個系列有6本書, 關於大頭兒子, 一套國內卡通 [joint publishing]

小兵童話精選 [I bought this series in book fair]

Hope these are useful.

[ 本帖最後由 cherubic 於 10-9-7 11:49 編輯 ]

4#
發表於 10-8-30 22:53 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 24# mattsmum 的文章

The easiest set under 閱讀123 is suitable for kids studying in P.2 or above.  Please note that it is published in Taiwan.

普通話大王 is easier, and particulary suitable for those kids who know piyin.  當代獲奨兒童文學 is also good.  These two series are originated from mainland.  Some people will prefer this saying that Taiwan's Chinese is somewhat less good.

When I have time, I will list out more book series.

5#
發表於 10-9-7 11:48 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 26# mattsmum 的文章

I have added the source where I bought those books, see 23#.  

The books published in Taiwan were bought in book fair.  I think you can also try to buy them from the publisher's website.

[ 本帖最後由 cherubic 於 10-9-7 11:49 編輯 ]

6#
發表於 10-9-7 13:20 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 32# csy_ma 的文章

Thanks for your information.  I will take a look at the books you mentioned.  I am only helping my son to find appropriate books and then read with him.  He is only P.3, so those books are quite elementary.  I go to bookstores at least once every week to see if any good books.  I also go to book fair, and I find that there are more choices there.  I find that your daughter also reads books published in Taiwan, do you think they are not as good as those written by authors from the Mainland?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題