用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 做 Exercise 還是 【睇書】 好 ? (試驗一年後, 結果 #23 ...
發新帖
樓主: beywat496
go

做 Exercise 還是 【睇書】 好 ? (試驗一年後, 結果 #232 在12頁) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-4-19 17:00 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 24# beywat496 的文章

Check if she likes magic school bus (chaper books), it covers some science matters.  

Variety is good, but she may prefer to choose the one she likes.

2#
發表於 10-5-4 17:49 |顯示全部帖子
I think reading is better than doing exercise in the long term.  However, under the local system, students need to take exam, and exam is exam, which does require certain technique.  Such technique would be acquired by doing certain amount of exercise.  I don't suggest doing large amount of exercises or using exercises as a way to mearn English/ Chinese.  I am only talking about the exam technique.

By the way, I was advised by an expert (in learning Chinese language during primary years).  She said that learning Chinese is not the same as learning English.  She suggests that in P1 to P2 (or thereabout), we should ask the kids to recite good passages, which is more important than reading.

Anyone can share with this?

3#
發表於 10-5-6 23:31 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 176# mattsmum 的文章

當我的小朋友上小一時, 我方才發覺中文對於他是太難。我一直後悔沒有早點跟他讀中文書。 中文比英文難學, 當小朋友上中學, 但並未把中文搞好, 到時便困難, 也迫不了。

4#
發表於 11-5-31 09:51 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 249# cccolin 的文章

Because I started with English books first, so my son picks up English books easily.  He is also influenced by me because my English is better.  So parent's influence is a key factor.

I suggest choosing books appropriate to your son's level.  As a guideline, a page contains more than 5 words your son does not understand is considered too difficult for him.  At the beiginning, you read one page and then take turn.  Reading aloud is a good exercise.  Don't press him to read too much at a time, you should stop if he has lost interest.

5#
發表於 11-10-14 22:52 |顯示全部帖子
是三采文化出版,有次商務買二得三。
原帖由 PansyMummy 於 11-10-14 13:15 發表
我現在都會鼓勵囡囡看多些書, 但佢亦好抗拒看英文書, 真難攪 !
小女最近喜歡看xx/xxx尋寶記, 好在公共圖書館和校內圖書館都有, 雖然不是全部齊哂,但佢都差不多已看了7-8本, 我不知整個系列有幾多本, 但我想遲些公共圖 ...

6#
發表於 11-10-31 15:41 |顯示全部帖子
My son's school has guideline for reading time.  For a P.4 student, each day spends half an hour is sufficient.

原帖由 ha! 於 11-10-31 15:31 發表
大家認為一天讀幾多才算是"大量閱讀"?

7#
發表於 12-7-4 14:06 |顯示全部帖子
Many people said kids will pick up the meaning of new words when he/ she reads regularly.  However some kids may not be able to do so or not as good as his/ her peers.  Recently, I found some exercise books on English Comprehension published in Singapore which provides the skills and the steps how the kids can guess the meaning of new words while reading a book.  Also they also provide guidance how to identify information, how to summarize the story.  I find this is quite useful.  Don't ask me the names of these exercise books, there are plenty in the market.  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖