用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 浸會大學附屬幼稚園,小學及中學(王錦輝中小學) ...
發新帖
樓主: ka媽
go

浸會大學附屬幼稚園,小學及中學(王錦輝中小學) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-11-6 22:06 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 浸會大學附屬幼稚園,小學及中學(王錦輝中小學)

I am the new member of BK.  My child also gets a seat for G.1 of 2007.  I also want to know more about the school life of BU A-School.  I just get some info of my friend.  Her son's classmate of K3 is now studying BU A-School.  She told me the child feel very happy to the school life but I don't know the exact environment of the studying in A-school.  Can anyone tell me more?

2#
發表於 06-11-21 20:38 |顯示全部帖子

各位王錦輝小學的家長,你地好。

小女考入2007的P.1,因此校乃新校,認識不多,希望各位家長能告知你們子女現於此校就讀的情況,以作參考。

謝謝!

3#
發表於 06-11-22 15:14 |顯示全部帖子

KristieMom

你好,多謝你的指導,讓我認識更多關於浸小的資料。

請問你知否荃灣到浸小的校車上車及下車的時間及收費嗎。

BusyWoman

4#
發表於 06-11-25 18:21 |顯示全部帖子

我個女都收咗入浸小07p.1,但亦有其他小學收咗,仲係15/16,咁多位家長唔知可唔可以俾多啲關於浸小的資料俾我,等我了解多啲呢。

5#
發表於 07-3-21 11:56 |顯示全部帖子

Ka 媽:

你好!我的女兒也是07/08年度的學生。早前曾聽講座羅副校長曾提及英文課會將五班的學生集合再按程度分班,分為七級,再按程度分發不同的故事書作教材,程度較差的會用較易的故事書,如此類推,最低程度的一級家長可能要花較多時間協助小朋友去追回有程度,那樣小朋友仍可有機會升上較高級的程度組別。

我想請問現時是否行此制度?情況如何?你個人有什麼意見?可否賜教?謝!

6#
發表於 07-9-12 09:14 |顯示全部帖子
HI Ka 媽

想請教Turqorise是否即是"青"組?

老師說今年分顔色是按各項強弱而分,如寫作,閱讀等,但不按程度而分,是否真的?

原文章由 ka媽 於 07-9-11 21:56 硐表
上年小一用7種顏色分組, 紅橙黃綠青藍紫順次序, 分開唔同英文程度嘅同學上英文課, 紫組就係英文能力比較弱嘅, 今年小二用7種動物分組, 我都想知邊種動物代表英文能力較好呢?

7#
發表於 07-9-12 09:17 |顯示全部帖子
I am sorry.  I typed the wrong spelling of the group name.  It should be Turquoise.

原文章由 BusyWoman 於 07-9-12 09:14 硐表
HI Ka 媽

想請教Turqorise是否即是"青"組?

老師說今年分顔色是按各項強弱而分,如寫作,閱讀等,但不按程度而分,是否真的?

8#
發表於 07-9-12 12:43 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Ka 媽

咁即係而家有無分等級的次序呢?都分唔清楚邊啲係小一嘅組別!

BusyWoman

原文章由 ka媽 於 07-9-12 12:13 硐表
咁會唔會係小一至小四同學都會有機會一齊上英文堂呢? 因為聽聞有d小一生在幼稚園時嘅英文能力已很高, 但有d小三四同學d英文進步很慢........ 小二今年話有7組英文班, 但據我所知, 又知唔晒哪7組: 老虎, 熊貓, 海 ...

9#
發表於 07-9-14 09:13 |顯示全部帖子
Hi

I have also asked for the English teacher of Grade 1.  The teacher replied me that this year they will not label the students by ranking firmly.  She said that she didn't know whether it was happened last year.  She explained that this year the grouping is according to the strength and weakness of the students.  For example, the students who do not write so good would be gathered together and train them much more on this part.  

I think it is much better than make them by ranking.  It will really affect their confidence.  

BusyWoman

10#
發表於 07-9-20 21:53 |顯示全部帖子
Dear 3lamma

My girl is in 1A.  Last time when we met the class teacher, some parents asked the question for submitting the homework.  1A's class teacher replied that the hw should be handed in for the subject teacher, i.e. LA hw submit on the day that the students have the LA lesson.  

For the story book, last year I heard the talk by Ms Din.  She said that the story book should be rotated every 3 days, but today is the fourth day for the same story book for my girl and still no signal from the subect teacher for the review of the books and/or the arrangement for the changes of the books.  I do also feel confusing too.  

BusyWoman

原文章由 3lamma 於 07-9-20 21:35 硐表
Ka媽,

想請教妳. 如小朋友當日有LA功課但明天沒有堂, 是否不用帶? 因老師沒有收. 另外, story book 是每週幾還? 謝謝

3lamma

11#
發表於 07-9-27 09:49 |顯示全部帖子
Helloleung

During the seminar of the school held on early of September regarding the development of the school, Dr Mak has raised out the question of IB.  I just remembered that he pointed out there are not so many parents who would like to choose the IB for their children, therefore, the school did not group any class for IB nature.  However, the elements of IB were injected into the existing subjects and teaching method of the secondary school.  

For details, I think you can contact Dr Mak directly as he is the person in charge for the courses of secondary school.  

BusyWoman

原文章由 Helloleung 於 07-9-24 09:37 硐表
Dear Ka媽

I have heard some people said that HKBUAS school now is change to traditional teaching mode, they do not have IB.
so the Grade 3 students will sit for test and Grade 5 will sit for HKCEE. I ...

12#
發表於 07-9-27 17:46 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Helloleung

Is your son now studing in HKBU A-school?  Don't be so nervous for the IB.  If you want to let your child to study overseas, you still have many other opportunities for the recognised exams like GCE.

In A-school, I just heard from the seminar that the G3 will have the TSA test as other schools.  It is the assessment for examine the stardard or the grading of the school, not the individual students.  I think the school may give some pressure to the students as it may want to have better results in order to have better image in HK.  Don't be so worry.  Children must have some pressure while they are growing up, otherwise, they cannot face to the reality in the future.  The TSA is also available for the Grade 6 and Grade 9 for the HK students.  

It is just what I know and hope it is useful for you.

BusyWoman

原文章由 Helloleung 於 07-9-27 13:51 硐表
Dear BusyWoman & Ka 媽

thank for your reply.

becuase i don't know so i ask some parents, they said primary 3 test is the test for the education department to rank the band of the school.
so no  ...

13#
發表於 07-10-2 17:02 |顯示全部帖子
3lamma

我囡囡應該是跟你囝囝是同一組英文的,我囡囡性格也是比較被動的,但是她告訴我她很喜歡這間學校,雖然上英文課要做Show & Tell,她也不敢說太多,但最少她也嘗試去克服,而她亦說她很喜歡返小學,比以前返幼稚園更開心。

她以往幼稚園是活動教學,但學到的不太多,現在王錦輝是半活動教學(我個人覺得是傳統及活動的合成模式,我亦是因此而選擇此學校),既可不用有太多功課,但亦有很多課外活動,而亦有默書考試,讓她們面對適當的壓力,以配合現實社會的模式,而她亦很快適應了默書及自己執書包及做功課,故我相信她們可愉快地學習及成長。

昨天她還跟我說她覺得Ms Din很叻,(但Ms Din並沒有教她),我也不知道原因,但最少她很喜歡她的老師及校長也是好事。

所以,你細囝就算比較害羞,王錦輝也可以是他的合適學校呢!

原文章由 3lamma 於 07-10-2 15:22 硐表
Esther,

我大仔是主動活潑型, 但也有懶的情況, 這當然要家長的監管, 學校也有功課安排. 現在學校的活動, 他似乎學到東西回來又開心的, 例如武術的步法及小魔術技巧, 他都樂意示範給家中各人看, 真的是好的學習機會. ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題