教育王國 討論區 英華小學 英華小學家長
發新帖
樓主: mayc
go

英華小學家長 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 03-6-13 11:38 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 英華小學家長

Besides the general questions, I have some detail suggestions, but when and how could we give this suggestions to the school ?

Some examples:
1. to minimize the weight of school bags: the school could issue a detail list on which books/exercise to bring on each date.  As there may be almost 6-8 books including exercises for each subject, just list English on the timetable means the students need to take all English books to school.
2. better day-to-day communication between parents/students with teacher:  email communiation to teacher, can student call teacher after school (some school offer this service), announcement and homework list on the web
3. reading encourage plan ? eg, joining the 'everyday one read' on web that is run by the Chinese U.;  plan to encourage story book readings;
4. award those top performers (not just academic), top improvers, students provide good services to others, and at the same time do not disclose the ranking of lower performers (the lower 50% for example) in order not to avoid lost of self confidence of the less better performers.
5. details of after school activities
6. summer courses during the summer holidays

2#
發表於 03-7-3 12:26 |顯示全部帖子

P2/P3 Parents,

fyi, on the coming P2/P3 parents' date (12July), the uniform company will have counter opened on the 3/F from 10:30 am to 4:30pm.  After that date, you have to go their Shatin outlet to buy the uniforms.  

I plan to take my son to check his size before the parents' meeting.  

3#
發表於 03-7-14 10:56 |顯示全部帖子

小二,三的家長會資料:
1. New web site : http://www.yingwaps.net
2. 英華小學 has just joined '每日一篇'
3. Free trial of school bus on welcome date, 28Aug.
4. The principal said she welcomes any comments or suggestions.  We can write to her or send email to her.  

Her email address is :
[email protected]

and the school email address is:
[email protected]

4#
發表於 07-2-1 22:25 |顯示全部帖子

剛剛發現宗老師回來了!        

我兒常說很喜歡她教的音樂課及帶領管弦樂隊,很希望還有機會上她的課。     
‹ 上一主題|下一主題