用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖若瑟小學 2012一2013升小六家長交流、呻吓、請來報到 ...
發新帖
樓主: FTYPAPA
go

2012一2013升小六家長交流、呻吓、請來報到   [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 13-2-26 17:19 |顯示全部帖子
Mine willing to tell which banding he was and the chance of enrolling SJC.
Liftoff of Space Shuttle Atlantis, on a mission to build, resupply, and to do research on the International Space Station!

2#
發表於 13-3-23 21:47 |顯示全部帖子
IMS001 發表於 13-3-22 16:15
... 今日佢好彩,冇派卷,老師比佢哋開心多兩日:...
Relax.  Classmaster told kids that test papers would only be reviewed after Easter.  'guess this applies to all classes.  So, enjoy.
Liftoff of Space Shuttle Atlantis, on a mission to build, resupply, and to do research on the International Space Station!

3#
發表於 13-4-10 12:47 |顯示全部帖子
FTYPAPA 發表於 13-4-10 10:34
想問中、英、數佔的比重
中、英  Ⅹ  9
數   X  ?
Maths x 9
Science / General studies x 3

4#
發表於 13-4-11 13:22 |顯示全部帖子
kerobobo 發表於 13-4-11 12:45
原帖由 Aardvark 於 13-04-10 發表
Maths x 9
Science / General studies x 3
應該X6,美術音樂X2
Ain't sure Music.  But I'm pretty sure Maths is x 9 whereas Science / General studies is x 3

5#
發表於 13-4-12 15:41 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 Aardvark 於 13-4-12 15:41 編輯
kerobobo 發表於 13-4-11 12:44
下星期家長會了很驚呀

Take it easy and put it this way.  Some parents won't bother waiting SSPA allocation and enroll DSS colleges directly.  Assume these were Band 1 students, it means they would give up their places in SJC.  

So, rather than top 90, top 110 - 120 students should have no problem to secure their allocation at SJC.

Good luck.

6#
發表於 13-4-20 23:01 |顯示全部帖子
kerobobo 發表於 13-4-19 23:58
How ar?band1係必收生?我聽過以往有D band 1生都入唔到喎
Never heard that b4.  Only heard all Band 1 were admitted and Band 2A might have a good chance so long as they have good result on 12th.  

7#
發表於 13-4-22 16:23 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 Aardvark 於 13-4-22 16:32 編輯
honghong_ma 發表於 13-4-22 13:56
Derdad ,你重笑得出,我填到頭都大哂!

I ain't sure what's wrong.  But in late March, upon receiving reply from DSS schools and asking kid if he wanted to pursuit his studies at SJC, his first reaction was, "I've been jailed for the past 6 years and don't want it any longer".  No running in recess, perhaps   Afterall, he's a boy and boys need space to waste his energy.  Even I showed him the tag that we've received on 19th, kid insisted to go for DSS, and not SJC.  

Having said that, after 19th briefing, you all have my sympathy for filling out the form.  Ain't just the headache to work out 10 choices (let alone 30!), but the enormous pressure and emotional enjoyment or setback on 9th.

IMS001 發表於 13-4-22 14:21
... 甲部填咗108做第–志願,其他兩個志願就唔好填. 乙部第一志願填 108,其他就慢慢填,我的想法對嗎?

And that's right.  1st choice of Part A and B must be SJC.  Two major reasons: 1/ u'll never know how many would join DSS and surrender their places at SJC; 2/ gives u a better mitigation excuse (only if u need it).

Good luck to you all.

點評

honghong_ma  係3月都有一間B1英中直資收了小兒,但剛和你兒子相反,佢對SJC非常喜愛,所以決定放棄直資等派位。無論如何,作為父母的我們都對兒子支持到底!  發表於 13-4-22 16:36

8#
發表於 13-6-21 16:35 |顯示全部帖子
kerobobo 發表於 13-6-20 23:07
我都有DD緊張了,希望大家仔仔順利升中!再黎報喜
Not my situation la.  Already enrolled a DSE and all we are waiting is the official document on July 9th.  All I know is that we are going to beach that day   to enjoy the sea and sun.

Good luck to you all.

9#
發表於 13-6-22 13:53 |顯示全部帖子
kerobobo 發表於 13-6-22 10:20
CONGRATSSSSSSS~~~~~
有幾位家長都係決定去直資,其實係咩原因呢?是否怕太壓力??
Thanks.

Ain't his academic result that much as he could handle it.  For his latest quiz, he study by himself and I'm satisfied with the result.  

Two DSS colleges seems pretty good and after the interview, both provided offer.  Kid's a little bit annoyed with SJPS as they ain't allow to run during recess and he said that he'd been jailed for six years and had enough".   When asked if he'd miss his classmates, he replied that "we're bounded to dispense some time.  If not, we've got to go the same University and share the same work place.  Besides, I'll meet new friends at the new school".  Seems extremely logical but I, personally, preferred SJC, of course.

Meanwhile, SJPS announced kids' result in March and class mistress said kid have a good chance to enroll SJC.  Nevertheless, we gave it up and didn't bother 大抽獎.  Seems that 1/ the DSS has a much, much bigger and better school environment; 2/ it's a co-ed; 3/ kid won't blame me for picking a college that he don't enjoy; 4/ the DSS banding is pretty good and wost of all, 5/ "good chance" doesn't mean 100% and u'll never know when it's too late.  In fact, if I was still waiting for the 大抽獎 result, I'd extremely nervous, especially when I thought about "Battle of Waterloo".  

C u all 2nite.

點評

lihoho  U have accepted DSS offer n still can participate in central allocation?  發表於 13-6-22 15:51

10#
發表於 13-6-24 11:46 |顯示全部帖子
lihoho 發表於 13-6-22 15:51
U have accepted DSS offer n still can participate in central allocation
U can't.

DSS result is announced some time in mid- / late- March and will solicit and keep the "Student ID".  After that and if you want to participate the central allocation, you must obtain the "Student ID" from DSS -- which means u have forfeited your DSS allocation.  Only surrendering ur DSS allocation then u could participate central allocation.  

In early July, upon receiving the central allocation and u ain't satisfied, u could mitigate ur case with SJC or any other colleagues, including the DSS that previously provided offer.  Whether SJC or that DSS accept ur kid is another story.

點評

lihoho  Got it. Thanks.  發表於 13-6-25 08:34

11#
發表於 13-6-29 08:37 |顯示全部帖子
plus00minus 發表於 13-6-29 08:29
返大陸既同學仔,你哋帶手提袋還是小型行李箱?
Rucksack.  Better mobility.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖