搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 請問有無人收到DBS面試通知?
發新帖
查看: 2571|回覆: 2
go

請問有無人收到DBS面試通知? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-10-7 11:45 |顯示全部帖子
If I recall correctly, the 1st interview takes 2 hours.  Parents are asked to leave the school and return later.

About 16+ boys are grouped together for each batch. Each group uses 2 classrooms for interviews. They are led to the 1st classroom and are explained about the interview process, then given books/toys to play with. Kids are called for individual interviews in the other classroom.

Existing school kids have holidays for the 2 days, but the school prefects are asked to help out (e.g. lead the interviewees to classrooms/toilets/etc.). And I presume most of the teachers will be there to interview.

This way they are very efficient, but with so many teachers interviewing, the standard does vary a little.  Hope your boy gets interviewed by someone more lenient.

Good luck!

2#
發表於 08-10-8 14:23 |顯示全部帖子
Totally agree with unclejt and civic.  

Also, try not to put too much pressure on yourselves, or your son will feel it and be nervous too.  The 2nd interview lasts only few minutes and is over very fast.  Go prepared and it is not so bad.

But before that, good luck on getting pass 1st interview.

[ 本帖最後由 ttpp 於 08-10-8 14:34 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 08-10-15 08:49 |顯示全部帖子
Not sure there are how many applications this year, but usually can expect around 2000. Everyone has a chance for 1st interview, and only 300 are invited for 2nd interview.

Like someone said, the school may change the interview from year to year. For my son's year, the boys are led to the classrooms almost immediately and the parents are asked to leave. So there is no long waiting queues like some other schools.

Good luck to everyone.

原帖由 amazonhk 於 08-10-15 05:47 發表
我個仔都收到信,25/10早上9:00-10:00,信講明要8:30到.

但其實我想問:
今年有幾多人報名?
可以收到第1次面試封信又有幾多人?
之後第2次面試封信又有幾多人?

唉,呢幾個月為個仔壓力大到暈,希望各媽媽都加油啦. ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題