用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 St. Francis (Shekipmei) 讀得開心嗎?
發新帖
查看: 3321|回覆: 1
go

St. Francis (Shekipmei) 讀得開心嗎? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-9-29 22:57 |顯示全部帖子
Hi there,

My kid studies in SFA for 1 month.    So far, he is happy to study in this school.    He spends around 1 hour (sometimes a bit longer) to finish the homework, and there is no homework on weekend.     I can say there is less homework than his previous kindergarten.

SFA has a lot of activities (ECA).   This school encourages students to learn music, sports, and participate different external competition.

Further, it is better you are a housewife rather than a working mom.   You have to spend time to study with your kid if you choose this school.

I can only use one word to describe my feeling now: more than satisfy.    That's all my comments uptonow.     

原帖由 Yanamami 於 09-9-26 18:37 發表
Dear fnDmum and gordon,

How many pieces of homework per day and for the weekend at SFA?  Thanks.

2#
發表於 09-10-7 08:53 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Amymitpro,

You can go to SFA website to check their ECA (extra curricular activities).    This year, she requests students to learn music.   Besides, just like other school, she has Sports Day, Picnic, etc.

In addition, students (by school bus) have to arrive school by 7:30 am.    This is the rule from the school bus's company.    Then, students can play in the playground or chat with their classmates.   

原帖由 amymitpro 於 09-10-5 17:32 發表
Dear hidingdong,
Thanka a lot!  不過, 6:40am校車, 真係幾早.
SFA多唔多活動攪, 家長又多唔多要join呢?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題