搜索
教育王國 討論區 資優教育 有個資優兒係唔係好?
發新帖
查看: 5463|回覆: 2
go

有個資優兒係唔係好? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-6-10 12:27 |顯示全部帖子
i wanna know exactly what are the bad behaviour or emotional problems too. becos i have a 2yo boy, what i think he is now in "trouble 2".... so want to know how to identify between "trouble 2" and "gifted" when he is in such small age ?

2#
發表於 09-6-16 17:49 |顯示全部帖子
it's because I have attended some seminar and read some books before. And they explained that usually gifted children will have emotional/behaviourial problem. They usually have a higher grade of intellectual ability (IQ) but have a lower grade of psychological development. E.g. a 7 yo boy can have 10 yo IQ but his psychological only developed as 5 yo... due to this unbalance, he can hardly co-ordinate the body and mind as a whole... something that he can think of the reason behind but he is unable to talk n communicate with others about his point of view. therefore, he is angry of himself or angry why people can't understand him. Of course, the speaker or the writer just tell us to bear in mind about this kind of problems, but they are not telling us that every gifted will be the same.

On the other hand, yes, i think you're right too.... don't think too much on whether the kid is gifted or not. Try to understand him, guide him and lead him to become more emotionally stable....... with a nice personality, hope that he can contribute to our society when he grow up. :)

3#
發表於 09-6-17 10:32 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 11# yokolee 的文章

Some more.....

I do noticed that my boy has something outstanding when comparing to other kids... but that doesn't cause me trouble... so I don't mentioned here. In addition, I do think that everyone must have something special... as given by the God.

Lastly, thanks for all your advise and reply ! :) :)
‹ 上一主題|下一主題