查看: 1927|回覆: 3
go

St. Mary 有冇叩門位? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-10-5 10:39 |顯示全部帖子
The answer is no.

2#
發表於 09-10-5 11:23 |顯示全部帖子
as far as st. mary is concerned, nobody got in through 'knocking the door'. For those parents whose daughter got admitted this way. please share with us.
原帖由 jollyma 於 09-10-5 11:09 發表
以我所知,每間學校都有叩門位, 問題係佢比唔比個offer 你之麻, 就算佢講明冇,咁又點, 事實就係有人在叩門階段入到, 你都冇佢符,佢唔想entertain 你, 咪話冇囉 ...

3#
發表於 09-10-5 12:47 |顯示全部帖子
actually, choosing wife is like choosing oranges.  The oranges may look very sweet and juicy.  But after you took them home they turned out to be very sour and dry...
原帖由 JESSTIFF 於 09-10-5 12:37 發表
I agree with you.

women want to choose a good husband, and men eant to choose a good wife. you walk in a supermarket, you want to pick the best 4 oranges for 20 dollars (not just any 4 oranges).  
i ...

4#
發表於 09-10-6 11:28 |顯示全部帖子
On the contrary, if you ask the principal, i'm sure she will tell you that they don't offer any places through "knocking door".  The only chance where you can get in if you know the principal very well is during the Discretionary Places Allocation stage.  Here the school has room to manipulate the figures to allocate places according to their wish.  It's all have to do with supply & demand.  If you check the Summary of Allocation Results (by Net) for P1 Admission for recent years, you will get an idea that the % of places allocated through Discretionary Places Allocation and through Central Allocation (unrestricted 1-3) and Restricted (1-3) account for over 90% of the total no. of allocated places.
原帖由 jollyma 於 09-10-5 14:17 發表
”nobody"? how do you know? I think even the principal would not say that. But, I think the one got a place with very "special" reason will not openly share their views here.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題