教育王國 討論區 國際學校 再有人打擊我為女兒選讀國際學校的決定 ...
發新帖
樓主: play
go

再有人打擊我為女兒選讀國際學校的決定 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-4-12 12:11 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 再有人打擊我為女兒選讀國際學校的決定

It seems that everybody wish their kids to master both English & Chinese (Mandarin).  May be SIS is one of the options.

2#
發表於 07-4-16 09:45 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 再有人打擊我為女兒選讀國際學校的決定

There is a lot of information in the Singapore International School discussion forum.  You can check it out.

In short, the reason I choose SIS for my kids is that it is in between IS and local school.  It is discipline and has a well structured curriculum (but flexible).  Most of the kids have a high standard of Mandarin & English.  One of the key factors is that it has the environment that the kids speak English & Mandarin naturally in their free time not just during the lesson.

Talking about spoon feed approach, you know there is not perfect school in the world.  It all depends on how you prioritize your needs.  As I said SIS is in between IS and local school.  If you define the teaching mode is one way communication (teacher gives lecture) as spoon feed,  SIS is not spoon feed type of education. Having said that SIS is not as free as other IS.

[quote]
mattsmum 寫道:
how is SIS as compare with other international school? are they like others, eg not spoon feed approach?[quote]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖