搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ESF WKS kinda or David Exodus Kinda
發新帖
查看: 3310|回覆: 1
go

ESF WKS kinda or David Exodus Kinda [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-4-3 19:06 |顯示全部帖子
SOrry... I do not know well about David Exodus.  But I know there is a new ESF KG in MOS.  Previously before this ESF KG, student living in Shatin area (or the catchment area of SJS), student might not be going from Abacus or TY or SW ESF as those are too far away.  But if MOS ESF starts from this year, then the situation changed.  Though ESF KG cannot guarantee you a seat or they will keep telling you they cannot do anything for you, but in fact I can tell you that they are finding a way hard for us to get into ESF Primary.

2#
發表於 09-4-4 19:16 |顯示全部帖子
Yes, Cat 1 students are having piority.  But if the student is Cat 1, there is no point for him to consider a ESF KG if the KG is so far away from home.  But consider if the kid is living in CWB, then why not Abacus.  If the kid is living in MOS, how he can go to Abacus...  The catchmen area is also another consideration.  In SJS area, there is a new ESF KG starts this year.  So the competition from this new ESF KG against David Exodus should be a serious one (if David Exodus is a good KG and in fact I do not know well).  

The point here is the kid is Cat 2 and how best the Cat 2 hitting rate should be the concern.  Previously without an "ESF" KG, may be the English Level of David Exodus is so high and having a relatively hight proportion of the Cat 1 student.  So without very severe competition, this KG can have a good hitting rate.  But no matter how, I do not think they are having the same "HELP" from ESF (both RC and SJS) which is providing to ESF KG.

This is not an ad, but the advantage should be a serious point if you are eager to get into ESF no matter SJS or RC.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖