教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 青衣學之園普英班
樓主: 榛子
go

青衣學之園普英班 [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 08-4-8 09:32 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 daudauwong 於 08-4-8 07:19 發表
Hi All Ma

I am Chun Yi's Ma, gald to have a contact here with all of you.

Hello Chun Yi Ma
Welcome to the group! This is a very good forum that we can exchange ideas & information here.

Hello all moms
Originally, I planned to bring Charmaine to Kotin's birthday but then my mom-in-law was very sick and so we went to visit her. What a pity that we have missed the chance of meeting you all!

Hello Suzanne
Thank you for the pencil shaped chocolates and the pin. You are always so nice to the kids. Charmaine told me the story you told was about a brother & sister meeting with a witch. Then the brother was locked/caught by the witch. Sooner or later, there was fire that the brother could escape and went home with the sister. I think Charmaine is a bit disorganised this time. Anyway, she told me you told story in a very lively way. My husband will tell story on May 19. Do you think the kids will be scared to see a dad telling story?

Vicky (Charmaine Ma)

82#
發表於 08-4-10 13:29 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 fonnylee 於 08-4-10 11:56 發表
Hi, Suzanne,

Hoi-yiu will most probably join the 跆牶道 class same as Twins this Sun. See u there!

All mums,

I was recently strongly recommended by my friend for a 8-hr parental talk organized by  ...

Hello all moms

Charmaine started her first Taekwondo class at Cheung Fat Complex last Sun. The instructor (Lai Sir) is very cute and young. Charmaine enjoyed the class a lot. There were five kids in the class and Charmaine is the youngest. The oldest is 8 years old.

We will also join the class in Tsing Yi Complex this Sun since the class in Cheung Fat is suspended.

Just a note to you - parents can sit inside the room all the way seeing them practising Taekwondo. The room was full of laughters from parents last Sun. Most of them performed very lovely Taekwondo steps.

Willis Dad, has Willis also started his class last Sun?

Vicky

83#
發表於 08-4-15 13:58 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 christycheng 於 08-4-15 13:21 發表
大家好,

這幾天Samuel常為一些小事發脾氣,可能他身體上有些不舒服,希望不適可盡快過去,有空再與大家談話!

Christy

Hello Christy

Don't worry. There was also a period when Charmaine always lost her temper. As time goes by, she resumes normal. I think kids are just like adults by having emotional ups and downs. It will be okay.

Hello all moms

Do you know if all K1C kids have their groups changed? Charmaine said that she is now in Watermelon group.

Vicky

84#
發表於 08-4-17 09:30 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 PVC 於 08-4-15 13:58 發表

Hello Christy

Don't worry. There was also a period when Charmaine always lost her temper. As time goes by, she resumes normal. I think kids are just like adults by having emotional ups and downs. I ...

Hello Fonny

I have heard from my parents who used to pick up Charmaine from school that Charmaine played with Chun Yi, Helen & Tin Hang for a short while outside the school area these days. Charmaine told me it was like a crocodile game. They heard crocodile came and run ... quite funny.

Besides, do you know that there will be a mini olympic game held indoors in our club house from 3:00 to 4:30pm on Apr 26 (Sat). The kids can select up to 3 games and registration fee is HK$50. We have enrolled for Charmaine. See if Helen is interested to join.

Annabelle Ma, see if Annabelle is also interested in above game.

Vicky

85#
發表於 08-4-27 02:02 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 Annabelle_chen 於 08-4-25 03:19 發表

dear Charmaine'ma,

星期六下午兩點半到三個半Annabell都要上芭蕾舞課...時間有點衝突..好可惜...

ps:Annabelle好久沒去上課,Charmanie一看到她,兩個小女生就手拉手的.摸摸臉的.真的好可愛喔...

Annabell ...

Hello Annabelle Ma

Charmaine missed Annabelle so much. The mini olympic games in Club House was held today. It was okay but not so well organised. By the way, I have replied your email but don't know why there is no content shown. I will try to write again. Anyway, we can talk on sports day.

Vicky

86#
發表於 08-4-27 02:04 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 fonnie226 於 08-4-24 21:50 發表
Hi fonny,

nicholas learn swimming at Kau Kam Chau Secondary School at Shek Yam.

yes, his daddy is police.

all mons,

see you on Monday.....sport day !!!

Fonnie (nicholas ma)

[quote]原文章由 fonny ...

Hello Nicolas Ma

Thank you Nicolas' dad for showing up & bringing kids all those magnets, towel etc. Charmaine was so excited to tell about police.

Vicky

87#
發表於 08-6-1 19:39 |顯示全部帖子

Charmaine's 4th Birthday Party

原文章由 Annabelle_chen 於 08-6-1 01:59 發表
to Vicky~

今天很謝謝你們熱情的款待~也看到Charmaine愈來愈大方了~
辛苦你們了,很週到也很好玩.就是Annabelle太內向(怕醜)了~傷腦筋~真不好意思~希望你們多多包涵了 ~

ps:希望Charmaine不只今天快樂,還 ...

Hello Annabelle Ma (Tina)

Don't mention it. We were just afraid that Annabelle was getting bored. In return, we thanked for your participation though Annabelle took some time to warm up. In fact, Charmaine is also very shy but she is just improving. I was happy to see that she took initiative to take up the microphone to give a welcome speech to you all.  

Hello all moms & dads

I wish you didn't get bored at the party and hopefully the food was enough. Since our clubhouse doesn't have game facilitator like McDonald sisters, the games orgainsed by my husband were very limited & not too entertaining. I wish you & your kids enjoyed in the party. Would like to express our gratitudes to all your nice gifts & blessings and parents' facilitation in the game sessions. Special thanks should be given to Christy & Suzanne etc. Without their assistance & active participation, the group couldn't be under control. I'd like to make a request, would you please share with me the photos you took at the party? I & my husband were too busy to take photos. However, our family members didn't take so many photos. Kindly send me the link if available. See you at another party. Thank you so much.

Hello Suzanne

Have you decided the venue for Twins' birthday party on Aug 3?

Vicky

[ 本文章最後由 PVC 於 08-6-2 09:22 編輯 ]

88#
發表於 08-6-3 14:41 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 kcPooh 於 08-6-3 12:40 發表
HI Vicky,

Thanks for your invitation on saturday. Though we are coming late, Hazel and our family enjoy a lot during the party. Look forward to seeing you soon.

Hello Katie

Thank you for coming to the party though Hazel missed some games.

By the way, thank you for the nice princess bag full of gifts you gave to kids at story telling yesterday. Charmaine told me the story is about a rabbit.

Vicky

89#
發表於 08-6-12 18:11 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 christycheng 於 08-6-12 12:59 發表
Thx, Suzanne.

And would anyone join Chelsea b'day party 14/6? Samuel and I will join and hope to see you all there!

Christy

Hello Christy

Do you know the time for Chelsea's party? Charmaine needs to attend the 4th year old check up at gov't clinic in the morning. After that, we may have gathering with my in-law side. If time is allowed, we would also like to go.

Hello all moms

For the holiday on June 30, we originally planned to visit Japan or Okinawa but it is too late for reservation. All tours & packages are full. Amazing!? If work is allowed, we may also take leave on June 30 and go somewhere with Charmaine. We went to the beach in Discovery Bay this Monday. Pretty good though the water was not very clear.

Charmaine mentioned there is a new boy named Oscar in K1C now. Are you aware of it? He is in Charmaine's group with Kotin etc. Why he joined the class so late?

Vicky

90#
發表於 08-6-26 13:35 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 christycheng 於 08-6-26 12:53 發表
Hi Kenneth ma,

我都有興趣,但我只可以星期日,希望下次可以參加!

Fonny,

Helen好叻呀,加油!

Christy

Hello Kenneth ma

Your idea is good but weekday is quite difficult for us. Wish we can join next time. By the way, our whole family (6 adults & 2 kids) will go to Taiwan from Aug 7 - 10 just before K2 starts. Though we went to Taiwan before, we join tour this time due to the big group. Charmaine is excited for the trip.

Hello Fonny

Congratulations to Helen. We will definitely go to see the drawings at clubhouse.

91#
發表於 08-8-14 09:47 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 christycheng 於 08-8-13 16:37 發表
大家好,

今天終於開學了,新老師是Ms Monica及潘老師,好像有好幾位新同學,Samuel很高興,你們的小朋友呢?

Christy

Hello all moms

I couldn't attend the school orientation day yesterday. Charmaine's grandparents didn't understand all the Mandarin. Are there any important things mentioned? Do they still need to keep a set of spare clothing in school? Are Ms. Monica & Ms Pun good?

Christy
Charmaine told me she is in butterfly group with Samuel. She is happy.

92#
發表於 08-8-14 17:52 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 christycheng 於 08-8-14 15:10 發表
Hi Charmaine ma,

Yes , Samuel is sitting next to Charmaine in Butterfly group, Chai Chai and two new classmates also.

And Ms Poon has mentioned some points quite important and details, pls see here  ...

Hello Christy

Million thanks for your clear explanations. I'm very clear now. You are always very helpful. Much appreciated.

Vicky

93#
發表於 08-9-25 13:23 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Suzanne123 於 08-9-24 13:25 發表
Hi Fonny ,
Helen is so cute   and so smart to ask what she wants !

Hi All,
Ms Pun just called me and asked us to get ready raincoat for tomorrow 's field trip but it could be canceled if with hea ...

Hello all

I could finally manage to log-in to our forum again. I was stressed up by just viewing your sharing but couldn't reply.

Charmaine told me the new names of twins. What nice names! I have asked Ms. Pun when the school picnic will take place. She advised it will be from end Nov to early Dec. We look forward to playing with all of you again.

I met Kenneth family on the other day. He is happy in the new school. Kenneth wears cute glasses now.

Christy, I also made cookies and muffin with Charmaine before. We did enjoy it. It would be nice if all the kids can make these together. Any of you know about kids' cooking class?

Vicky (Charmaine's mom)

94#
發表於 08-10-6 13:49 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Suzanne123 於 08-9-30 12:41 發表
Tks Christy , I heard there is a Dr who also bought 蒙牛及伊利 for his girl before

Tks Fonny for inviting, but Oct 1 .. lots of PRC free walkers wor ! they very much like to cut queue.  I  ...

Hello all moms

I have asked Ms. Pun the date for 2008 school picnic who advised that the tentative date is Nov 29, 08 (Sat). Please don't miss.

The girl's group Chun Yi, Tung Tung, Hoi Yiu, Charmaine etc now like to exchange a self made envelope with some drawings & words. That is very funny. It seemed that they are acting more mature than their age. I recalled I only did that in my primary. Amazing!? Isn't it?

95#
發表於 08-10-9 13:15 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 christycheng 於 08-10-6 18:21 發表
Hi Vicky,

Thanks for your information! Do u know where do we go this time? I'm so expecting to meet all of you.  

Dear all,

What will you do on this holiday? I like this weather and want riding bic ...

Hello Christy

Sorry! I don't know the place for school picnic this year. Yes, I also look forward to meeting you all again.

Hello all

Charmaine and I may attend the open day of LH in the afternoon on Oct 11. Wish to see you there! Besides, we have bought for Charmaine new Halloween costume. I wish LH will have party for that though Oct 31 will be parents' day.

Vicky

[ 本帖最後由 PVC 於 08-10-9 13:18 編輯 ]

96#
發表於 08-10-16 09:55 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 christycheng 於 08-10-15 12:59 發表
Hi Ellen,

我們都打算在那裡吃午餐,你呢?
這次旅行我期待已久,又可以再與小朋友玩耍,必定很有趣.

還有, Ambrose開始左JAZZ未呀?

Christy

Hello Christy & Ellen

6 of us (Charmaine's grandparents, my helper etc) will go to the picnic. Tai Tong is quite nice and kids can ride horse. I have ordered lunch for 5 adults only but not count in Charmaine since the dishes seemed "very adult style". I will bring a lunch box for her.

> Christy

Samuel whispered to Charmaine that his dad said she looks like 小丸子. Very funny! She is very happy to know this since she thinks 小丸子 is also very pretty. Just like to share this fun!

> Hello all moms

Any of you will travel with your kids during X'mas holiday? If yes, where will be your destination? We have this plan ... from Dec 29 to Jan 2. A trip for 5 days. Tentatively, we may choose Korea for ski.

Take care, all.

97#
發表於 08-10-17 13:55 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 christycheng 於 08-10-17 00:18 發表
Hi Vicky,

真的很有趣,Charmaine沒說錯,Samuel daddy真的有說,沒想到Samuel會跟Charmaine說!還有之前一次,應該還是k1c,Samuel跟Charmaine說:我覺得你好靚呀!跟住Charmaine回答:唔好咁講啦!Samuel放學後告訴我的.
你 ...

Hello Christy

It is always very funny to know the kids' talk. Let us share more.

Australia and Japan are our target destinations in 2009. Kids nowsadays are so lucky. I also see Ambrose's & Hazel's photos taken in Japan on facebook.

Look forward to seeing you soon.

Vicky

98#
發表於 08-10-21 18:23 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 christycheng 於 08-10-21 17:25 發表
大家好,

我們家長日的時間是31/10 15:20,你們呢?

prosperityyan, 學之園的功課不多,每天2版,學費$3500x12,雜費$1200x2

Christy

Hello Christy

My time slot is 17:20 - 17:30. Based on last year's experience, the time was so much delayed. I hope it is not the same this year.

Vicky

99#
發表於 08-10-22 13:35 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 christycheng 於 08-10-22 13:05 發表
Hi Ellen & Vicky,

小朋友世界真的很有趣, 昨天Samuel說有一位新同學叫'恩恩',我問Samuel她的全名是甚麼,Samuel答我是:恩恩恩??

另外, Samuel昨晚上了第2堂Jazz,上課前都說不想學,但之後都很快融入,如果Ambrose時間 ...

Hello Ellen, Christy et al

I also heard from Charmaine that there is a new classmate whose name is "Yan Yan". Is it true?

It is always very fun to know the kids' talk. They are so innocent, pure.

Will you plan to wear your kids specially for Halloween party on Oct 29? Charmaine has been longed for a magic wand. I bought for her an angel set finally.

Look forward to meeting you all on Parent's Day and school picnic. Cheers!

Vicky (Charmaine Ma)

100#
發表於 08-10-23 10:40 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 christycheng 於 08-10-22 13:05 發表
Hi Ellen & Vicky,

小朋友世界真的很有趣, 昨天Samuel說有一位新同學叫'恩恩',我問Samuel她的全名是甚麼,Samuel答我是:恩恩恩??

另外, Samuel昨晚上了第2堂Jazz,上課前都說不想學,但之後都很快融入,如果Ambrose時間 ...

Hello all

Kids' talk is really funny. Just like to share this with you all.

You know the 4 princesses have defined the relationship amongst themselves.
Charmaine is 妹妹, Helen is 舅母, Chun Yi is 媽媽, Tung Tung is 家姐. I asked Charmaine who determined the position. She told me it was 媽媽 that is perhaps Chun Yi in this case. You see all these kids seemed to act more mature than their age.

Besides, Helen and Charmaine are on the phone once or twice. I kept laughing sitting next to Charmaine by hearing their conversation. They talk in a way very much like adults. Both of them are very close since they play in VE clubhouse almost every night. They feel sad to depart from each other at clubhouse every night.

Hello Christy

Charmaine said the Chinese name of "Yan Yan" is something like 廖詠恩. Don't know if it is true.

Where does Sameul take the Jazz class?

Vicky
‹ 上一主題|下一主題