用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 嘉諾撒聖心幼稚園 今日聖心排隊情況點呀???要等幾耐??有無人可分享吓?? ...
發新帖
樓主: candykiki123
go

今日聖心排隊情況點呀???要等幾耐??有無人可分享吓?? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-12-4 19:00 |顯示全部帖子
i arrived around 1030, left on 11:45.

it's my 1st time visit this school. can anyone share your opinion on its environment as i found out the school is on the basement? does it mean no outdoor playgroup and limited space inside the school?

personally, i dont like it takes a long walk with so many stairs from front entrance down to the school. it seems a bit dangerous for kids.

if the whole premise is under the basement, will it be too hot or limited fresh air as HK is really hot and humid in the summer time.

2#
發表於 09-12-4 19:01 |顯示全部帖子
sorry typo. i mean no outdoor playground inside the school, not outdoor playgroup

3#
發表於 09-12-4 22:44 |顯示全部帖子
yes. i checked the website before and read the information from the website. so, i'm quite satisified with the environment and submit the application for my girl.

but today, it seems not a nice environment. actually, i dunno which floor i was taken to as i only queued up and submitted the form on the 1st floor i guess.

actually, i've a little boy as well. SH is my 1st choice. i'm planning to let my girl (if get the offer of coz) study at SH and my boy follows. on K2, my boy tries St. Joseph. Do you think this plan ok? hehe..

原帖由 iantsang 於 09-12-4 21:42 發表
Have you visited the kindergarten's website www.shck.edu.hk?

I also prepared the shortcut for you to see the outdoor playground and other facilities for your reference:

http://202.67.231.155/~shckuh ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題