教育王國 討論區 小一選校 王錦輝同培僑,你最後你揀左邊間呀?
發新帖
查看: 9639|回覆: 1
go

王錦輝同培僑,你最後你揀左邊間呀? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-11-21 09:11 |顯示全部帖子
回復 ckagi 的帖子

I will choose Pui Kiu since it has a much stronger Chinese curriculum, much more focus on PTH, much less focus on IT than WKF.  Pui Kiu has a swimming pool which WKF does not have.

On the other hand, if you would like to put more focus on English and IT skills, and not comfortable with the red background, then WKF may be more preferred.  WKF is right next to the MTR station, so generally it is more convenient.

2#
發表於 12-11-21 12:41 |顯示全部帖子
回復 ckagi 的帖子

My friend's child is studying in WKF.  From what he told me, WKF students generally have high self-confidence and very good presentation skills, since they are trained to do show & tell and presentation very frequently.  They are also taught to respect other students' opinions when the others are doing the presentation.  They also have very good IT skills and can use different types of software to do projects by themselves.  The students are divided into groups to attend major subjects based on their ability.  There are double-lesson OLE (other learning experience) every week.  Some OLEs are free and some are paid.  The school adopts activity-based approach, the students have dictation very rarely.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題