發新帖
查看: 11627|回覆: 3
go

creative secondary school [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-11-3 16:40 |顯示全部帖子

回復 1# babie2 的帖子

It depends on your kid's character.
For my girl, she is hard working & 'high achiever' person.  She feels tough but challenging at CSS.  There are home work++.

2#
發表於 11-11-29 18:29 |顯示全部帖子

回復 6# 樂心 的帖子

Students are quite free, of course some are not very interested in study (same as normal teenagers).  Foreign teachers are not so nice as we expected.  They seem to be stricted & firm as normal Chinese teachers.  

For my girl, I don't need to check or to assist her in her study, of course no private tutor too.  I never met the teachers at the annual meeting too, cause my girl said she would directly discuss with the teachers instead of communicating through parents.

3#
發表於 11-11-30 11:16 |顯示全部帖子

回復 8# 樂心 的帖子

Why not?
According to principal Mr Cheung, there are totally 26 nationalities inside the school.  Everyone have the right to chat/ talk in own language.  But surely within school sessions, Putonghua & English are the media.

I found my girl talks more willingly & fluently in English as it's basic communication in her daily school life.

4#
發表於 11-12-14 13:42 |顯示全部帖子

回復 29# motherotk 的帖子

'High achieving' is one of the gifted child's character.  Gifted one doesn't want to be restricted but doing own thing in own direction, simply speaking... 'own idea & stubborn' in my girl's case!!
She firmly believed she could do her best with such learning mode (she came from CPS & did well in school performance).
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖