搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 RC 同ISF,兩間都收,入邊間好啲?
發新帖
查看: 6704|回覆: 1
go

RC 同ISF,兩間都收,入邊間好啲? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-3-19 19:04 |顯示全部帖子
I thought ISF is a Chinese school with 100% local kids (despite the name International) while RC is an ESF school with emphasis on Chinese.  Am I right?

2#
發表於 09-3-19 20:50 |顯示全部帖子
I know nothing about ISF.  I only read a related party with a child studied at ISF for 2 years wrote about ISF recently on geobaby.com so I just like to share with you:

"My nephew is happy, though, at school, because he has a few good friends now. So this may be the luckiest part of everything. However, my sister wanted to transfer him out of ISF but he has failed in all applications with international schools. Even with Yew Chung which is known to have slightly lower expectation with English, They only offered to put him in the IEP program, which is a special English immersion class, because his English was considered poor. For comparison, another friend's daughter with a local school has successfully secured a place from Yew Chung without the need to go for any special english immersion class.

Tricky enough, it appears that ISF has never said that they are an international school. My sister threw away all pamphlets she got 2 years ago but I think they never used the term "international school". And strangely, I saw that their most recent advertisement in newspapers are in fact marketing themselves as "a Chinese school". This is again a shock to me."
‹ 上一主題|下一主題