用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 i suddenly changed my mind, anyone can share?
發新帖
查看: 4444|回覆: 1
go

i suddenly changed my mind, anyone can share? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-6-2 19:31 |顯示全部帖子
My child used to study at Sacred Heart Canossian Kindergarten too!  I found the present principal not up to par and the studying is too much into the traditional Chinese mode.  My child used to have very good teachers.  However, the new teacher that the new principal hired was so bad that we just dropped the school.  So far, we have no regret in doing so.

2#
發表於 09-6-3 13:38 |顯示全部帖子
Based on my observation of all the grade 1 parents at Bradbury, almost all of them were Causacians.  The non-white popolution only accounts for 20 to 25%.  That small percentage includes Indians and other races.  With many Caucasians children are still on waiting list, the chance for cat. 2 entrance is really small, in regard to Bardbury.  Please just be realistic if you are living in this area and believe that HK side would have more space (it has more expatriates too!).  Just a word of caution when many Caucasians are fighting for that limited space.  If I were you, I would never give up the chance for RC or DC and other IS for that matter.  Best of luck!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖