搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 應否選擇國際學校?(唔該俾D意見)
發新帖
查看: 17745|回覆: 4
go

應否選擇國際學校?(唔該俾D意見) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-6-29 12:29 |顯示全部帖子
wisekid2007's child is probably one of the brightest one.
I think to consider whether you want to choose international school, the only thing you need to consider is whether you are willing to fit in.
A lot of parents I know complain of this and that (eg. poor chinese, no/few homework). I think parents should understand how international school teach children. Parents should forget what other children are doing in local schools.
I can promise you that if you are with a good international school, your child would be ahead of other children of the same age by the he/she leave primary school.

2#
發表於 09-7-2 14:03 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Reximom 於 09-7-2 11:24 發表

緊係無啦, IS 既學生盲字(中文)都唔識多個, 點轉去讀local school呀?
你呢個IS高材生講野都幾有sense 個噃, 原來IS train 出呢既個腦真係唔同d既!

So, you got bored with your own "local school section"?

3#
發表於 09-7-7 11:44 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Reximom 於 09-7-6 12:12 發表

唔好咁口響, 上到中學你就知. 好多IS家長初初都好似你諗得咁美滿, 但D細路大左就唔再聽你點, 學中文咁難, 真係啋你都傻.

加埋第時出國讀U, D中文就會比番哂D老師同家長!

I have read it so many times that (local school) students nowadays are in fact poor at both Chinese and English. And students do not seem to like reading, not even Chinese books, at all.

Want to share what you having been doing to help your child keep up with his/her Chinese AND English ability, so that he/she is will not be considered "poor in both"?

I have also read that lecturers in local universities have expressed their views that they do prefer teaching international schools students.

Want to share how to help change their minds?

Thanks.

4#
發表於 09-7-8 12:51 |顯示全部帖子
Your argument is totally illogical.
You were merely trying to find ways out to explain why the chinese and english standard of even HKU and CU students are poor.
But in any case, it is a totally new way of explaning things, according to your needs.
Good for you for being so happy with the present local school system.

[ 本帖最後由 nintendo 於 09-7-8 13:03 編輯 ]

5#
發表於 10-2-2 12:40 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 wongdoleisa 於 10-2-2 09:47 發表
其實如果父母想比兒女讀IS,但又唔想佢地唔識中文, 我有一個提議,依家小朋友重細應該儲蓄下錢, 可以暫時比一間local band 1小學佢地讀, 到佢地age 10 or 中3才出國讀書, 佢地中文一定好, 又可同外國學校課程接到, 我同我妹妹都係中一先到外國讀書, 返到香港都唔難搵工, 因為我地都識中文

I think most IS parents also have experience with local education and have studied overseas. And that's why they are not considering local school education.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題