用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 School has terminated... but still need to pay schoo ...
發新帖
查看: 1921|回覆: 1
go

School has terminated... but still need to pay school fee for July!!! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-6-28 13:37 |顯示全部帖子
I think there are so many parents that are so "cheap".
Just pray that your boss would not treat you the same, and ask you to take your salary "at cost" when you get really ill and have to be hospitalised.

2#
發表於 09-7-7 11:39 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 marathon 於 09-6-30 23:07 發表
But I just want to say, it's funny to see how some people make the discussion so 'unfriendly' (to me... quiet rude in a sense).  

I do not see why I have to be friendly to someone who is not friendly to her child's school. Your comments do not sound like you are a friendly or reasonable person. At least not friendly and not reasonable towards your child's school. You are just trying to cheat your way out by not paying fees during the time school closes because of H1N1. You will not get support here.

You are supposed to pay the school fees every month. The fees are not calculated according to how many school days there are in each month. Otherwise, you would be paying different fees every month.

Do not tell me you have financial difficulties. If you do, I wonder why you chose international schools in the first place.

I truely understand the concerns of those who are grassroot and those who genuinely cannot afford to pay the fees. These people would never choose international schools. In fact, these people would never choose private or DSS schools.

BTW, kindergarten and preschool education should also have been subsidised by the government already. If you chose one that did not qualify for subsidy, you certainly are not a person that cannot afford.

Can you clarity how much school fees you paid for December? Are you going to ask for a refund as well because school was closed and no electricity and hydro was used, like you said? How about during rainstorms or typhoons when schools are also closed? You ask for a refund too?

Please do not walk away from my questions.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題