教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ESF WKS K2 2009 parents
發新帖
查看: 3404|回覆: 5
go

ESF WKS K2 2009 parents [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-6-19 13:41 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 myjasmine 於 09-6-19 11:45 發表
i have not yet bought the school uniforms.  I thought they will let us have info about that later?

You can check with Aston Wilson directly, see their detail on ESF website

http://www.esf.org.hk/esf_kindergarten/uniform.htm

2#
發表於 09-6-20 11:35 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 oooray 於 09-6-19 14:10 發表

Dear popolung,
I have a question, too. I'm going to buy K1 uniform for my son.
Regarding shoes, the website said " white rubber soled indoor shoes (trainers of any kind are NOT acceptable)"
What does ...

Honestly speaking, as most IS (at least for ESF), the control for school uniform is not very tight. I only notice that the school ask children not to where Crocs as it is very dangerous somehow. Other than that, should be fine.

These white rubber soled indoor shoes' rules are just like those when you booked badminton court in school or gov't court, but who will really examine the sole finally?

To play safe you can buy shoes accordingly, but when you get into the school in Aug you will see. I guess normally white (no need to be purely white) sports shoes will be good enough, that's what my daughter wear everyday.

3#
發表於 09-6-21 01:08 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 play 於 09-6-20 12:34 發表
I think the WKS will copy the same as TY.At TY, all students need to change the white shoes after they went to classroom. You can buy the white shoes at the uniform shop (around $25-).

Then TY practice is more like local school, as in Abacus, if one has been to, there is nothing called indoor or outdoor ( as outside classroom is 2 ft away from soil & open playground) so it is wasting time for them to change shoes anyway when they get in school. Abacus is more like a village school, but I like it very much!

4#
發表於 09-6-21 01:14 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 charlotte_bee 於 09-6-21 01:11 發表
$25.... 會唔會著壞腳?

Agree, go buy normal sport shoes la, even Adidas or Nike only cost $1xx - 2xx per pair. Don't save these kinds of money la!

5#
發表於 09-6-21 02:43 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 oooray 於 09-6-21 01:22 發表

to be honest, i do suspect $25 shoes are available in the uniform shop. as cheap as "white rice fish"...
I was just bleeding in RC uniform shop weeks ago...then to be slaughtered for kinda uniform so ...

never mind la, spend money on kids are all happy problems & happy money la!!

6#
發表於 09-7-14 00:40 |顯示全部帖子
Good, though looks like a bit expensive for some areas, at least looks like they can cover many places in HK!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題