教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 求救,方方樂趣 interview
發新帖
查看: 2676|回覆: 4
go

求救,方方樂趣 interview [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-12-11 23:29 |顯示全部帖子

Funful

yes, the teacher is very nice. She gave a book to my son and asked him to point out the picture.  Where is mummy, nose , eyes etc. My interview was held on weekday and the teacher joined us to walk around the school area.  My son was quiet at the beginning. Then he was very active and happy when he walked around to see the school.  Today I also pay the reservation fee for holding the seat.  

elbb

原帖由 cattylui 於 08-12-11 14:55 發表
各位媽媽:

方方樂趣約左我個囡囡去interview 2009 nusery,呢個係我同囡囡人生第一個kindergarten interview,究竟要帶咩 要準備d咩 佢地又會問咩 我個囡宜家先13個月!

請各位in 左方方 ...

2#
發表於 09-1-5 19:27 |顯示全部帖子
me 2, HKPS 也唔收,很失望 。我也打算study方方。But I will try also Keen Mind and Victoria.  

elbb

原帖由 joyce1024 於 09-1-5 18:59 發表
sunee媽,

盈盈可以同你做校友喇,hkps唔收佢
我疊埋心水俾佢讀方方喇!

Joyce

3#
發表於 09-1-5 20:26 |顯示全部帖子
Thank you for your support ah.  My interview at the HKPS is not so bad and I expected my son will be on waiting list.  As for Keen Mind, they just to accept application now.  I have already sent the application.  Originally I also think Funful is good but I saw the comments on the bk that they said the school is old and not very clean. So I am a bit worried la.  But I feel the teacher there is very nice.

elbb

原帖由 cherylyau_b 於 09-1-5 19:50 發表
Joyce, elbb,
我明白你地既,我初初報左一間,一心唸住Sunee bb都唔係stupid,所以好有信心,如果interview既話,應該冇問題(joyce,你知Sunee BB識好多野,又識講野)...
不過,連interview都未in,人地已經full左.....我覺得 ...

4#
發表於 09-1-5 22:30 |顯示全部帖子
yes, I remember you and I am so stupid to ask you to come to pick it up.  Actually I can just fax or email you is ok. I also pass some extra copies to some bk mum by email, heeee.....  

I have not applied for YC but only Keen Mind and Victoria but I think the chance is not high for my son.  He is also small bb - born in August.  BTW which Victoria you apply?  I apply the one in Causeway Bay.

Good Luck to all mum

elbb

原帖由 ammc 於 09-1-5 20:37 發表
elbb,
do u remember me? u give your extra HKPS application form to me. we are also rejected, disappointed but the performance of my girl is not so good that day and she's a small girl.
we also get of ...

5#
發表於 09-1-5 22:55 |顯示全部帖子
If Funful, Keen Mind and Victoria all accept your son, which one you will chose?

elbb

原帖由 Silverhawk 於 09-1-5 22:38 發表
me 3, HKPS唔收, 方方都ok, 不過我一定會in 埋keen Mind and Victoria.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題