發新帖
查看: 3372|回覆: 2
go

St. Cat - English-Putonghua class interview [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-10-3 15:39 |顯示全部帖子
hi babe725,

Thanks for your sharing.

Our mother tonque is cantonese instead of PTH, but my girl has PTH lesson (30mins) every day in her nusery class. She can understand and speak some vocab in PTH. And I understand PTH but cannot speak well. Is it possible for us to attend the PTH interview and get a place in the Eng/PTH class?

Besides, if my girl get an offer luckily, is it easy for her to catch up the lessons?

How many Eng/PTH classes in total? Are some of them in am and some in pm?

Can you share the content of the interview? How long will it take?

原帖由 babe725 於 10-10-3 11:10 發表

Yes the teacher will chat with the parents in PTH too. I think at least you need to understand some simple questions in PTH and answer them in PTH accordingly as In EP class, the PTH teachers even  t ...

2#
發表於 10-10-3 23:05 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks for your sharing again!

Do you know whether teachers conduct Concepts/Maths in Eng or PTH in EP class?

Are books and materials the same between EC and EP classes?

Is your mother tonque Cantonese or PTH? I am wondering how to do revision with my girl if she is in EP class while my PTH is not so good! Can you share your experience with me?

原帖由 babe725 於 10-10-3 19:17 發表

Hi littlecook,
Last year, my hubby went to interview with my daughter. According to what he said, my daughter couldn't follow the teacher's instruction duringthe interview. But at least, she followed ...

3#
發表於 10-10-4 23:07 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks for your sharing!

原帖由 share123 於 10-10-4 09:22 發表
Do you know whether teachers conduct Concepts/Maths in Eng or PTH in EP class?
Ans: The lessons are conducted in English and PTH only. However, my girl still knows some Chinese words in Cantonese. I k ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題