搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 St Catherine Vs 學之園 (海帆)
發新帖
查看: 13404|回覆: 6
go

St Catherine Vs 學之園 (海帆) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-11-30 14:25 |顯示全部帖子
One more thing you need to consider is school time.
SC - only pm for K2, am for K3.
LH - you can keep am or pm till K3.

Of course SC's brand may help for apply P1, however, 'qualified & well-equipped' kids is the key to win.

原帖由 sp3014 於 09-11-29 21:05 發表
學之園d老師真係好好架,好細心架,好有heart架。

但係我同d friend講,佢地都好似C6咁話緊係sc啦,話咁出名無理由唔去,我覺得學之園只係d名氣無sc咁響,我所以都好矛盾.......... ...

2#
發表於 09-11-30 16:17 |顯示全部帖子
Can you share more about LH's math and Chinese? I believe language is their strength, just want to know does LH keep balance cirrumlum? Thanks!

Got offer of (PE) pm at HL.
原帖由 眼超超 於 09-11-30 16:10 發表
SC, 如果我無記錯, ST. Catherine K2 英文, 唔係 NET 教.
我仔係讀學之園(LV), 學之園教學真係唔錯, 上年我囝讀咗K1後, 我初時都仲有去報其他名校, 如SC, 維記, 兩間都收咗我囝, 但我地兩公婆最後都決定小朋友留學之 ...

3#
發表於 09-11-30 17:35 |顯示全部帖子
thank you so much for your sharing.
Do you think LH kids are presentable? Any training (e.g. reading news/telling story in front class) provided by school? Start from K1, PE class are taught by NET?
原帖由 眼超超 於 09-11-30 17:18 發表

sorry, 剛才有嘢做.

唔講英文.

學之園, K2先開始要寫字, 因為佢地唔prefer小朋友太早渣筆.  今年我囝k2, 開始咗寫字, 中文字, 數字, 英文字都開始咗,  由淺至深.  中文由學期初寫"一"開始, 而家寫緊"耳" / "雨", ...

4#
發表於 09-12-2 06:57 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks for your information, enhance my confidence towards LH. Do you mean that your kid is studying 2 kinders now? How do you arrange the lunch and nap time? How do you tell your bb WHY he/she need to go to 2 schools? I have such plan in my mind but still many Qs.

You may also PM me is you think that's more comfortable. Thanks.
原帖由 Babyeddie 於 09-12-2 00:29 發表
They have confidence building session, they need to show and tell in front of class

net based teacher stays in the class for the whole school day.  Staying in class even during snack breaks

5#
發表於 09-12-2 10:22 |顯示全部帖子
I don't think you are crazy, if bb doesn't sleep, better let her do something more meaningful than watching TV.

Keep in touch then, I may act out such plan next year for my girl too if good offers come.

BTW, any other $$$ rather than school fee at LH?
原帖由 Babyeddie 於 09-12-2 09:52 發表
hi dear

I have applied a thorogh train school for my kid next year earlier.  My initial plan is once sucessful, I will "wish" to take 2 schools" as I don't want to quit LH.  Hence all are on the dra ...

6#
發表於 10-1-8 06:44 |顯示全部帖子
You have information NOW and you can apply PM session of either one.

For me, sighhhhhh, Jan 9 is the last day of paying $660 register fee to LH, however, I am still waiting result of HKPS (KLN Tong, supposed on Jan 11), don't know how to SAVE $660. I would only choose between LH VS HKPS (though chance is slim, but interview performance was good).

Anyone think HKPS is better? I think both are good in language, small classes, caring teachers, HOWEVER, for sibling marks of my younger son (Feb 2009), seems HKPS is better, right?
原帖由 Babyeddie 於 10-1-8 01:49 發表
It turns out the both schools intake are on the same session, so I need to rearrange or else cannot have 2 schools studying concurrently

7#
發表於 10-1-23 14:11 |顯示全部帖子
Babyeddie,

thx! the world maker has chosen for us, I registered LH (HL), still have 2 interviews to go. End of this year, will apply PN for my younger son again! Do you think siblings have advantage? Anyway, my son is Feb09.
原帖由 Babyeddie 於 10-1-15 02:14 發表
hi eggmama

I hope that you have chosen LH, you don't regret it, my fd just quit LH for HKXX and was very headache for the admin stuff anyway and kid show much more perference in LH, hence she will be ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖