搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 9月入KCIS的家長,入來交流下喇
發新帖
樓主: elsiewky
go

9月入KCIS的家長,入來交流下喇 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-8-29 11:54 |顯示全部帖子
Do students need to wear uniform in tomorrow’s orientation day?

2#
發表於 11-9-8 16:16 |顯示全部帖子
Hi there,
I had a formal and strict interview at the end of Aug.  Got an offer on the same day.  That was not easy.  Interviewer kept  asking Q to kid & parents.
I think the school is quite good except school bus service that's always delay.
My girl is in KG1 now.  How about yours?

3#
發表於 11-9-9 10:05 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 DoReMi2008 於 11-9-8 20:47 發表
My is a girl too. She will start with KG PM on coming Monday.

How about yours? Has she managed to start on Sept 1? Is she on AM or PM?

I have to inform the current kinder of my daughter. Just don' ...

Mine is in pm session.
She has started since 1 Sep.

Regarding the delay of school bus, it’s really a problem in studying.
Much time is wasted in traffic.
School hour is shortened.
None of school buses arrive on time.
Normally, bus students reach their classrooms at 14:00.
My daughter experiences the worst case because her school bus is always delayed and her bus nanny sends her to classroom on 1/F after all bus students (who belong to local section) enter their classrooms on 1/F and 2/F.
She is required to unnecessarily visit many classrooms and walk up and down the stairs.
She reaches her classroom (after the “campus tour”) around 14:15.
The school bus always goes to the pick-up point late by 30 minutes.
I once saw the bus reached North Point around 14:30.
I do think the school bus section must do something to correct the problem.

4#
發表於 11-9-9 15:50 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 59# MewB 的文章

I saw the first school bus reached the school after 1:45.  They spent a lot of time for getting off, lining up, and going up stairs.  The 1st batch of bus children entered the classroom around 2pm.  These days, bus F arrived our pick-up point around 1:45.  But, the scheduled pick-up time is 1:10.  Today, other parent who was staying at the school just told me the bus F reached the school at 2:30pm.

Your son will be my daughter’s classmate.  Mrs Sen is nice and patient.  My daughter enjoys going to school.

5#
發表於 11-9-10 14:15 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 61# MewB 的文章

NewB
The school bus drops off a.m. session’s children and picks up p.m. session’s children within the tight lunch break.  It serves both local stream and international stream.  If you read the timetable carefully, you may notice it is impossible to achieve.

[ 本帖最後由 Arcana 於 11-9-10 14:20 編輯 ]

6#
發表於 11-9-10 14:17 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 62# searcher123 的文章

searcher123
My daughter told me she has a classmate takes the same bus with her.

Actually, I’ve decided to monitor the arrival time of Bus F for a short period before raising a complaint.  I hope the school can improve the problem soon.  The serious delay of bus schedule occurs for p.m. session only.  They understood what the problem is.

For the campus visit, I hope it is a short-term disorder.  If it is a long-term arrangement, the nanny who brings small kids unnecessarily go up and down the stairs is quite foolish.  I’ll talk to the in-charge if it still happens few days later.

May I know the contact method of the in-charge of school bus service?

7#
發表於 11-9-10 14:18 |顯示全部帖子

回復 63# josechan 的帖子

josechan
I think the bus schedule for a.m. session is better than p.m. session.

8#
發表於 11-10-13 10:32 |顯示全部帖子

回復 99# MM1031 的帖子

My daughter enjoys going to school.  She is motivated to learn through well-designed games and activities.  The curriculum is balanced and right to the age.  She reports the class work is fun and teachers are nice.

Parents receive weekly newsletter from school every Monday and latest news from class teacher occasionally.  Class teachers also uploaded a lot of photos on web.  Correspondence between teacher and parent is carried out with handbook that is checked every day.  The ways of communication are good enough.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題