搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 有否讀IS的學生仍能保持良好的中文水平? ...
發新帖
查看: 6900|回覆: 3
go

有否讀IS的學生仍能保持良好的中文水平? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-6-17 19:28 |顯示全部帖子
My son is now in Year 9. Some of his schoolmates are successful cases who can maintain excellent (native level) English and good Chinese (similar to band 1 local school). They all start to study IS from the very beginning.
They all like to read books, English and Chinese, and maintain excellent levels of Chinese during primary school.
What I observe is that: they are all committed young adults, & disciplined themselves to learn and to excel.
There are successful cases, but rare. I don't know if they are born like this or because of family commitment and education, or both.

2#
發表於 11-6-19 20:38 |顯示全部帖子
icecube:

My son is in CIS

3#
發表於 11-6-20 00:20 |顯示全部帖子
Christi,

CIS uses 繁體字 for teaching. But in secondary, the school accepts students using 簡體字 in composition and writing essay if they learnt  簡體字 before.

4#
發表於 11-6-21 00:45 |顯示全部帖子
There are around 30 more places in CIS year 7. Therefore, at least 30 students out of 120 are new in year 7. Moreover, at least several places are available each year from year 8 onwards, due to old students going aboard. According to the headmaster, new students admitted in secondary school are mainly based on academic excellence.

You are right. Students using 簡體字 are transferred from other schools, or from mainland China.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題