教育王國 討論區 徵保母車 Nanny Bus from HK Island to Ying Wa
發新帖
查看: 7729|回覆: 7
go

Nanny Bus from HK Island to Ying Wa [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-12-21 22:37 |顯示全部帖子
Hi mamay,

i also went to register this afternoon, did you go at around 115pm? coz when i registered at 125pm, the lady told me the lady before also lives in hk island.

i asked the same question, but she said its all depends on supply and demand, i hope we could have enough ppl to open a route for us...but actually its not easy, it depends on which part we live, if some live in east, some live in west, then it will be difficult.

where do you live? i live in the western part, so western tunnel is very fast. i guess if we share the cost, it wont be too bad..anyway, lets gather more hk-boys together and sort out more alternative ideas...

moving back to kln will be my last resort coz both husband and i work in hk, i would rather go home faster to see the boys after work.....

anyway, let me know your thought....

Cheers,
Hkviv

原帖由 mamay 於 09-12-21 16:08 發表
I registered this afternoon and asked if they will have school bus to pick up student in HK island.  The lady said no.
She only told me that this year they got few parents living in HK....I guess few  ...

2#
發表於 09-12-25 00:50 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Mamay,

i dont mind to share the nanny bus with you provide that it can work out the time for both of us using cross harbour tunnel (mid way between us). in fact, my boy has been travelling to kowloon tong (kentville) from k2 and he is used to the time, around 45 mins door to door nanny bus....i am still working on the existing driver whether he will offer the YW service next year and surely will ask info for you too...

i did not apply st stephen and st paul coed. sean, my boy, sean was accepted by paul boy, only got offer from kau yan and st louis, raimondi is on waiting lists...for admission process, we got our 1st choice st peter. we also love kau yan but YW seems tougher so finally we choose YW because of ms lam's mission and vision.....

so, would you consider st stephen once you get the offer? transportation wise, will it take the same time? but environment wise, its a completely different school as i am sure you are aware of it....
school fee concern is one of the reason i did not apply these 2 dream school on hk island as i have 2 boys.....

anyway, we see how many HK parents we will end up having.....

merry christmas to you!

hkviv

原帖由 mamay 於 09-12-22 09:19 發表
Hi HKVIV<

yes, I went there at 1:15 and left at 1:30pm as I
was watching the video in the hall.  Maybe we have seen each other.

Moving to HK is my last resort, too as we both love living in HK isla ...

3#
發表於 09-12-29 23:54 |顯示全部帖子
hi zoe mommy,

i am still looking for nanny bus service directly to ying wa, lets us keep searching...

cheers,
hkviv

4#
發表於 10-1-25 23:55 |顯示全部帖子
thanks mamay,

i live in western side which is very close to western tunnel, please count me in....but one thing we do need to take care of is their school activities after school....well, may be lets quote the standard price first...

thanks
hkviv

原帖由 mamay 於 10-1-21 09:01 發表
Pls provide me the location e.g. Tai Koo shing......
When I gather few more moms, I can ask the driver to quote the price.

5#
發表於 10-3-11 22:48 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 4# bbone 的文章

hi bbone,

i am also on robinson road as well, are you planning to move or continue to search nanny bus ??

my boy has been travelling to kln tong everyday with nanny bus, but they will offer service to ying wah...so hope to hear good news from mamay...

cheers,
vivian

6#
發表於 10-3-11 22:54 |顯示全部帖子
hi mamay,

thanks for your information and organisation. we are not thinking to move until we really cannot make it....so hope to hear from you soon....

thanks,
vivian

原帖由 mamay 於 10-3-8 15:59 發表
Hi All,
I am planning to move over to Kln side as the school start on 7:45 am which is quite early.
......any moms will do the same i.e. to move over to Kln side?

7#
發表於 10-3-17 23:00 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Zoe-Mummy,

Thanks for your information, i am also on Robinson Road and like to take the shortest route to the school, but let me know the cost and time....

thanks,
vivian

原帖由 Zoe-Mummy 於 10-3-16 13:05 發表
Dear Parents

Spoke to Mr Wong about Nanny bus arrangement.  He mentioned that he got 1 YW boy who live in North Point.  I would like to know who's interested to share a nanny bus, pls let me know you ...

8#
發表於 10-6-25 11:25 |顯示全部帖子
dear all mamies,

looking forward to see you all on sat...

cheers,
Vivian

原帖由 mamay 於 10-6-18 10:36 發表
HI All,
Just checked the school bus fee on websit and found that there are few routes cost over HK$1,000.

I found that our quote is very reasonable.

Shall we all meet next Sat to discuss and confirm ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題