教育王國 討論區 小一選校 時光倒流 PN / 幼稚園 時.....
發新帖
樓主: GIPW
go

時光倒流 PN / 幼稚園 時.....   [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-3-9 21:18 |顯示全部帖子
Angelakibb 發表於 12-3-7 17:40
1. 必選英普班 .. 因為語言真係不知不覺"浸"出來 ... 我個女讀英普班... 唔係好在意到人地同佢講國語定廣東 ...

1. Yes yes- PTH-Eng - I'm glad to see her English and PTH (spoken) level, though PTH is not useful in P! admission
2. More practise is Chinese as Chinese reading is not good (English is ok to me)
3. May consider again to apply those with Primary school, the P1 admission procedures has a lot of pressure to parents. When I look around to some of my friends whoes child is studying in KG with Primary school, they just tends to apply a few other primary schools and have less pressure - but the point is that I thqnk not too ,uch choice for a KG with PTH-Eng class that has Primary school, I just know TT is one (but TT primary school - international stream is quite expansive)

2#
發表於 12-3-9 21:22 |顯示全部帖子
回復 miffy 的帖子

Agree!!! Quality is much important than quanity!

3#
發表於 12-3-9 21:27 |顯示全部帖子
回復 bb@wonderland 的帖子

We also believe that  environment is very importan and that's why I myself and my husband learnt French together with my girl (of cox she goes to kid's centre and we go to Alliance of French).... but the conculsion is the French is very difficult for adults.... so if i go back to 3 years before, I will let her study Japanese (at least I will be much more interested in that, haha)

點評

Chirley  好好呀~有咩痛苦同需要學乜大家都感受到, 易溝通好多, 好好既父母!!!  發表於 13-3-18 13:44
bb@wonderland  Really good parents.   發表於 12-3-9 22:26
‹ 上一主題|下一主題