2#
發表於 09-1-19 23:54 |顯示全部帖子
??
?

3#
發表於 09-1-21 23:58 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

kinheimom,

my son is the same as yr son 2yr 8 months. he doen't talk but he knows what we are talking about he know all his shapes fruits, colours.  he knows alot of things he can point out things . when he need something he will point and scream or make funny noise. He talks in his baby language.
he also went to 健康院for a check up. They said he's one yr behind and they will apply for school and training for him. ( DON"T KNOW HOW LONG HE NEED TO WAIT ) I only agreed for ST training but not daily school. Cos i don't want him to attend full day.
He already attended N1 for 4 months but not much improvement on his speech and social skills. But he improved alot on his behaviour.
He loves going to school. i took him for ST training, actually they just showed me how i can teach him and play with him at home. So is a tiring job.

4#
發表於 09-1-22 14:26 |顯示全部帖子
yes only speech delay, everything is normal. The nurse said he move very fast. So no problem at all in physical development.

5#
發表於 09-1-24 23:29 |顯示全部帖子
專注not very good, the teacher said sometimes he doen't know the teacher is talking to him. But the nurse at his school notice him. And been observing him for while she said that he understand alot and he knows other ppl are talking to him he just don't want to look at them.
And teacher said he improved alot, but not as fast as other kids. And weak in social skills.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題