用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Victoria 同 Tutor Time Playgroup 邊間好d?
發新帖
查看: 18239|回覆: 0
go

Victoria 同 Tutor Time Playgroup 邊間好d? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-7-23 10:52 |顯示全部帖子
Based on my experience (1 year ago), I think studying at Victoria playgroup do give you a better chance to PN (likely PM class as AM class will likely to those with some kind of connection).......however, the quality of the playgroup is not good at all.  Many of the parents in my class were disatisfied but most did stay in the hope of higher chance of securing a PN seat (but I finally gave up the PN offer).  Going to Victoria playgroup is like an investment, but I have the feeling of wasting the time.  If talking about playgroup (when compared to the outside playgroups), not worth the price and the children do not learn much other than giving them an opportunity to see the existence of other children of similar age and assiciate with them.

(The above is my personal impression only.  Others may have different feeling. )

原帖由 NatalieBaby 於 09-7-22 21:27 發表
Studying at Victoria playgroup won't guarantee you a seat for Victoria PN (though the chance is better).  My cousin's son was studying at Victoria playgroup but he was not accepted by Victoria PN.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題