搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 蘇浙 vs 高主教
發新帖
查看: 6039|回覆: 2
go

蘇浙 vs 高主教 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-11-18 00:24 |顯示全部帖子
Just to give you some information, top 65% of KCS P6 students can actually enter band 1 primary schools in HK last year.  So, no need to worry too much.

2#
發表於 11-11-22 01:18 |顯示全部帖子
If you want to participate in lucky draw for a better aided school.  Choose KCS as RC does not allow you to join  lucky draw.  To me, those 2 schools are very similar......except RC has a feeder school.  Around 65% of RC's students can enter its feeder school or better.  For KCS, around 65% of its students can enter the band 1 schools which is equivalent to RC secondary or better.  So, to be frank, in term of secondary allocation, no much difference to me.

I think RC will be stronger than KCS in term of English as it use English to teach General Study as well.  But for KCS, its english environment is also good as it will have 7-9 NET but RC has 2 NET only.  KCS is stronger than RC in term of Mandarine as all subjects except eng will be taught in Mandarine.

RC is better than KCS in term of the playground for sure........

I think you can prepare a rating table for yourself, weight the factors that you think are critical for choosing primary school.  With this table, it will be easier for you to make your decision.

3#
發表於 11-11-23 02:59 |顯示全部帖子

回復 2# chelsealam 的帖子

No, KCS allows you to participate in lucky draw, Raimondi does allow.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖