用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 蘇浙小學校 09年9月入讀蘇浙幼稚園K1既家長, 入黎 CHAT 下啦 !!! ...
樓主: josewan
go

09年9月入讀蘇浙幼稚園K1既家長, 入黎 CHAT 下啦 !!! [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 09-9-7 16:24 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 10# Tata1668 的文章

知唔知老師係咪會到一段時間就會打電話同家長講??? - based on my last year's experince, the PN teacher did call me from time to time.  But I really don't want to receive their calls, haha....you know why, as their calls were mainly to tell me my girl was hurt in school (touch wood, so far were just minor injuries) or your child has some mischief in school....whenever I received the call, my heart would beat very fast until the teacher told me she was fine.....as they often said my girl is fine as the last sentence : >   After all,  I appreciated the teacher's call to inform me even it is very minor hurt, but it is really scary feeling ga when I heard the voice of the teacher : )

22#
發表於 09-9-7 23:06 |顯示全部帖子
Poor girl..........I trust she will get use to it soon.  I also agree it is good for a parent to send the kid to school so as to have face to face daily communidation with the teachers.   Let me try to train my lazy girl (and myself also) to wake up a bit earlier so that I can go to school with her if possible.......
原帖由 Chens 於 09-9-7 16:53 發表
suppose to call u from time to time.

That's why I insist my husband to take her school and take school bus for return trip, so he can communicate with teachers.

My girl told me she was scared as tod ...

23#
發表於 09-9-8 17:51 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 3# Ching_Mammy 的文章

I know if a parent go to school with the kid, any comment from the teachers will be given to the parent on site.  I did receive calls from the teacher as I or my husband could not accompany my girl to school.  Actually, if anyone of you would like to know the progress of your child, just take the initiative to call, don't be too passive.

24#
發表於 09-9-9 09:54 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# josewan 的文章

Anybody know the arrangement?  Parents can accompany the child throughout the class or just stay in the school hall or whatever?

25#
發表於 09-9-9 10:06 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# speedbox 的文章

But I remember the handbook says the parents can join woh.......I don't have it on hand ......

26#
發表於 09-9-9 11:22 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# bb86 的文章

Thanks for the information.  Glad I ask here as I plan to apply half day leave to join the birthday party.

27#
發表於 09-9-13 00:24 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# GIPW 的文章

GIPW, you check Standford lah, it accepts children even at 2 years old........I remember below 3 is parent and child class, but above 3 is child only.  I did not join after checking as I want to go into the water with my child for safety reason instead of watching her from the 看台..... Or, you can have private coach for your son and girl together, the cost is around $380 per hour for 2, $280 for 1 (price per the private coach in my clubhouse). I originally plan to have private coach to teach my girl swimming this summer, but cannot find a friend to share the cost, so, postpone it to next year lah as summer is going to over.  One point to add, if Standford, you can choose the swimming pool in the Korean school in Lei King Wan, which will have warm water in winter, so, you can join throughout the year.

28#
發表於 09-9-13 23:53 |顯示全部帖子
Yes, I want to go into the water with my girl, if not, stand by the side of the swimming pool.  I canot accept the idea that I stay in 看台 watch far away when my girl is still so small.  But most of my friends think my thought is weird, as they prefer their children to go into water by themselves to train their independence. Thus, it is highly likely that I will go private next year.

原帖由 GIPW 於 09-9-13 13:50 發表

Hi Sorb

I have no planning to go with in the water with them together if they can handle themselves.  Are you planning to go for private ?  let me know as I am interested too.  I will talk to you n ...

29#
發表於 09-9-14 10:57 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# panala 的文章

Panala, I did go swimming (I think I should say having bath in a big swimming pool) with my girl, she like having fun in the water but refuse even to dip her month into water......she dislike it even I make her head wet.......so, dipping her head into water is now a mission impossible for me.  So, your girl is great already!!!

30#
發表於 09-9-16 09:43 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# Tata1668 的文章

$300 for 2 kids (1 hour)......much cheaper than the private coach in the clubhouse where I am living.  Private coach has the flexibility of changing time easily, so, I prefer this arrangement more too.  But the quality of private coach can vary, I think it is better to have one referred by friends if possible.

One of my collegues told me how she helped her son to overcome the fear to dip his head into water.  Before she let him attend swimming class, she used the shower head at home every day to shoot at her son's face while having shower.  She told me her son felt scared at the beginning and graudually got used to it....and like it.  Then the 1st time her son put his head into water, he was not scared at all.  You gays can try this method.....I have tried once, my girl kept on shouting No No, and I stopped.

31#
發表於 09-9-16 10:57 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# Chens 的文章

Surprised to learn this......if I know this earlier, I will not let my child go to school lah.........

Chens, thanks for letting us know.  Should you have more update, pls keep us posted.  If the school does nothing to suspend the class, I may do it myself for safety sake.......  worrying.......

32#
發表於 09-9-16 11:07 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# Sorb 的文章

Parents, no worry....I just called the Nursery session, they told me it is not Swine Flu (豬流感), just 流感.  They have 3 students infected 流感, so, need to report to the Health Dept as required.  The lady picked up the phone told me it was stated as 流感 in the  Health Dept's website this Monday, not 豬流感.  The lady also told me the record has been deleted from Health Dept now.

33#
發表於 09-9-16 11:21 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# Chens 的文章

This is KCS mah.....I have this feeling in Prenursery already........no or limited communication between Prenursery and KG administratively.  Just like 2 independent legal entities exist in a same campus : )  Even the teachers told me they are really very independent.

34#
發表於 09-9-16 12:08 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# Chens 的文章

Chens, thank you again for your valuable information.  

Then it is the fault of the Health Dept not clearly state/distinguise the reported statistic from school between Swine Flu with normal flu in their website lah......the public are more scare of Swine flu than normal flu mah.....government is always like this....why can't they put their foots into our shoes!

35#
發表於 09-9-16 15:49 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# Chens 的文章

My practice is if my girl is sick, even though she looks recovered, I will let her take 2-3 more days rest at home....so that she is strong enough to fight against other virus in school. This is also good for other children as the virus that my girl have  infected may not have been fully killed though she looks recovered.

川貝雪梨水- 有無用?

36#
發表於 09-9-17 16:01 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 3# Totowang 的文章

Though the government said the minimum age for attending PN is 1 year and 8 months, but most PNs I have heard want the children to attend school when they reach 2.  For example, my neighbour's son (born in lDec) can only start PN in 衛理堂 in the beginning of 2nd term when he reached 2. My best friends's daughter (born on late August) can only attended 芳芳 PN on 1/9 this year when she reached 2 (but all her classmates had started school in early August).  Your boy is still so small on 1/9/2010, really cannot imagine a boy of 1 year and 8 months to attend school ah.  You consider 插班 when your son reach 2 lah.  Don't be too unhappy.  I think should have chance to  插班 sucessfully ga as long as you queue in the waiting list.

37#
發表於 09-9-18 16:53 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# dreamerbaby 的文章

Hiya, just call home, my girl is sick today ah......she was OK this morning when I sent her to school ga.....my in-law has just taken her to see the doctor.  Running nose,  cough and little bit of fever...........hiya......sick for twice within 3 weeks after the school started.  How come!  Poor girl, you all really need to watch out for the health of your children.  

38#
發表於 09-9-19 00:03 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks.  Tata1668.  My girl too.......she has already taken 1 week normal class off before, and now maybe another one week loh.  

原帖由 Tata1668 於 09-9-18 23:14 發表
Hope your girl get well soon!  My son took a week sick-leave after attending 1 week normal class!

39#
發表於 09-9-21 23:01 |顯示全部帖子
If serious coughing combined with fever for more than 2 days, highly recommend you take your child to do the flu testing in HK Sanatorium Hospital.  The fee is $1500 and very quick, no need to line up like the government hospital, and I think the environment is more cleaner.

原帖由 josewan 於 09-9-21 22:21 發表
My son too.

He sick from saturday.

40#
發表於 09-9-24 18:41 |顯示全部帖子
heilungma - You should be able to buy Lantern operated by battery very easily outside.

I see many shops selling homewares and stationeries also sell lanterns.  Price ranges from $20-$80 or more, depends on what cartoon characters you like.  I have just bought one for $50 from 友誠 (a shop selling homewares) for my girl, it is a flying Doramen with very noisy music and light.

For the date, my girl is absent from school this week too, so, no idea on when to bring to school also.

原帖由 heilungma 於 09-9-24 16:49 發表
I don't know where can I  buy it ?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖