搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Victoria vs Anfield
發新帖
查看: 5408|回覆: 0
go

Victoria vs Anfield [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-12-25 16:04 |顯示全部帖子
My boy is now in Anfield K1.  He started with Anfield when he was 1.5 yr until now, so far, we are happy with the school regarding teachers and management.
Anfield is a small school but the teachers are very caring.  The teachers & staff know the children well by their names.  Although no writing or homework in K1, only bring one book back each week for home reading.  I think my boy has learnt quite a lot through play.  They have structured program, half an hour Mandarin every day + (Mon-Library; Tue-music; Wed-cooking; Thurs-PE lession), 1 field trip per teaching theme (around every 1 month), annual school sports day, christmas performance party....
Just bare in mind, no Cantonese/Chinese writing in Anfield, so if you planned to send your child to IS, then Anfield is one of the choices; if planned for local school, perhaps should go for Victoria.

Just my 2 cents.

原帖由 mrshoho 於 09-12-24 22:22 發表
qlong, what is your experience like at Anfield?  I have been reading many comments on Anfield on BK and many parents said that Anfield is a happy and caring school, but do kids get to learn a lot at s ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題